the little meeting

the luckiest people in the world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I watch the clock at work and there is only 1 minute left, wait scrap that, 50 seconds left of work and my heart starts beating because after this i have my little meeting with SM. 15 seconds.... i start to walk to the back room where my things are kept and take of my name tag to place it on the counter top then sign out at exactly 5:30pm. i grab my bag and before i know i am running out of the store. 

"Bye!" i shout to my co workers as some of them wave by and some just keep working. I didn't know i was this excited for this job, i mean at first i said no... well now is now and i am sooo pumped! i start making my way already being able to see the old shabby yellow SM building. "OH NO" there is a whole bunch of people standing outside screeching. Seriously? they really dont have anything better to do do they?... I start to get nervous because im gonna have to push past everyone to get to the door. 

I receive glares and a few, "hey! you not allowed there!"'s or "hey! stay where your suppose to stay!" or "Crazy fan! trying to get into SM now!?" wowzas these fans are really cray cray. Like how protective can they get?! they havent even talked to EXO! EVER!" i just ignore them and proceed to the door. i try find the button that the guy was talking about when the screams get louder. Omg i think to myself as i try to find the button. Im making a complete fool of myself i think as i still try and stand tall with confidence.

"Its right here." I here a husky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter