Chapter Two : The Encounter

Beyond Terror

    I'm waking up in the morning and greeted by the beautiful bird chirping outside of my room, i have a slight headache, I should tell Hana about what happen last night, maybe she can figured out what just happen to me. I'm rosing from my bed and headed out to the kitchen. Hana always waking up earlier than me so i guess i'll find her in the kitchen.

     "Good morning_____ah!..how are you feels today?.you looks really tired last night" Hana ask while stiring the pancake batter.

"I feel better now,sleeping really help a lot ...Hurm...I think I'm going crazy,you'll not believe what happen to me last night!" I said to her.

"what happen??..did someone hurt you?..she asking me with a shock mixed with worried face.

"No,I'm not hurt,I don't know If its someone or something,but I'm pretty sure that something was haunting me at the office" I said to her, I tell her all the details.She listening carefully to all the thing I said to her.

 "OH MY GOD!!!!..thats scary as fu*k...are you allright now?" She horrifiedly responded. "I'm alright,but I don't know what to do,I'm scared" I said to her.

"Yeah,I understand,I'll be scared to death too if I'm in your position".

     "Hurm..maybe you should find someone to help you,a psychic maybe? Hana suggested.

"I don't think that necessary,that thing didn't harm me though,I should just ignore it,who knows maybe it will eventually dissapeared"I said to Hana.I don't want to fuss about this small problem.Its just a normal disturbance eventhough I'm scared because you know, I'm scaredy cat,I'm scared of everything.

"Okay then,If thats what you want,but for now,i want you to be careful,always have a companion,don't be at the office alone okay" She said demanding."Okay mother,I will never be alone at that office anymore"I said chuckling.

     But I was wrong, that disturbance didn't stop, I keep hearing a small murmuring inside my head when I'm alone in my office cubicle, and even in my room, I keep saying to myself that i should ignore it, but it get even louder when I'm in my room. That murmuring is a male voice laughing evilly or sometime it keeps repeating the same word..my name and word that i can't hear clearly. The only way to stop that murmuring is hearing a music loudly with an earphone or when i'm in the crowd. This isn't my office's ghost because its disturbing me even when I'm in my own house.

      There is one time when I place my water glass in my bed's side table,that glass moving back and forth itself,and sometime i hear knocking at my room door and when i open it,no one was there.Lots of scary thing happen when I'm alone.

     I can't take it anymore, that thing's disturbance is getting worse, and my life is distracted, I can't even work properly and enjoy my life. I don't want to let that thing disturbing me for my entire life, I'm so done with this.

      After one week of hell, I finally decided to seek for help. Hana help me to find a psychic, she said that this psychic can be trusted and is a powerful one. We driving a few kilometer to Kwangju where that psychic live. After a few hour of driving, we finally arrive at Kwangju but its already midnight and its too late to meet that psychic. So,we decided to sleep at the hotel then we will heading to that psychic house when its already morning.

        With the GPS help, we finally arrived at that psychic's house, her house was in the middle of forest and looks quite abandoned but its huge and have a beautiful garden. The dead brown leaf was scattered in front of the entrance door, this house looks quite spooky, the green plant was seen everywhere even in the stair. Its the only house in the area and you can only see the other houses when you drive 15 minutes away from here. This place is peaceful.There are small lake not far from where we standing and big tree at the side of it. The scenery is breathtaking.

       We walk to the entrance door and there is no doorbell, only a huge black puma head are place in the middle of that door as a knocker. Hana take that knocker and knocking loudly. She knock a few times but we get no response, so we wait for a second then Hana knock again. Finally, the door is opening slowly and reveal an old lady, she seems hesitate to open the door and then she open it widely when we smile at her.

"Annyeong halmeoni,are you Park Kyung Ra?..The psychic?"I ask the old lady.

"Yes I am,come in young lady" that halmeoni offering us to enter her house.

"What can i help you?"Halmeoni ask.

"My name is Hana,and this is my friend _______.We came here because _____experiencing something supernatural,She's been disturb by a ghost."Hana explained to halmeoni.

"Owh i see,have a seat first" Halmeoni offer us to sit at the fabric black sofa in the middle of her living room and there is fireplace in front of it.

        The decor of this house is quite suprising, it have a victorian style mixed with korean furniture decor and all of the furniture looks really antique. There are limited light in the house, only a few light bulb are lighted inside the house. The air inside smells dusty and moldly. The sofa is really comfortable eventhough it looks old. The painting at the wall looks really mystery and dark. I guess all the psychic love living in this kind of environment, scary environment.

"Give me your left hand young lady"Halmeoni asking me.She sit right infront of us in another sofa.

"oh..yeah sure"I hesitatedly giving my left hand to her, Her hand is soft and motherly. She then close her eyes and holding my hand tightly. Hana squeezing my right hand to reassured me.

 

Halmeoni POV

     I take her hand to read what exactly happen to her, thats the normal thing i always do. When I'm holding her hand firmly, everything came rushing through me, all the thing that happen to her and what the thing that disturb her. I can pictured everything, I see that creature,that thing,he smile directly to her amuse when she running from her office that time and when she witness the glass moving.

    I can sense his presence in this house, he even following her all the way to Kwangju, He's getting closer to me, closer and closer, then he whisperring words to my ear.

"You can't get rid of me because i'm stronger than you and we both know that,don't stand in the way or I'll make you regret everything"He said.

"Stop disturbing this poor lady,yes i can't get rid of you,but I can stop you" I said to him telepathicly.

"hahahaha...do everything you want,but i'll never ever leave her" He said evilly.He was right, I can't get rid of him,but i must do something to help this poor lady. He then disappeared when I'm chanting some protection spell. I know what he was.He was a demon,a powerful one. This young lady is in a big mess.

 

Your POV

     She close her eyes for another few second then open it shockingly."What is it halmeoni?I ask her.

"I...hurm...I don't think I can help you _____.This is way beyond my power,you're curse by a demon,a powerful demon!"Halmeoni responded.She looks confuse.

"Young lady,have you been into any forest or park?"She ask.

"Yeah,I've been to forest with my few friends a few month ago,at the Gyerim forest"Panickly I answered her.

"Owh I see,this explain everything,the thing you thought was ghost is actually a demon,a forest demon,it can be a poltergeist,a ghost that makes strange noise and causes object to move,it can be anything and it can do thing worse than that,i guess it didn't harm you because it have some agenda with you" Halmeoni explaining my problem after holding my hand a bit longer .

"owh,thats why your weird dream started a month ago too,that dream maybe causes by the same demon" Hana said.Halmeoni also agree with Hana.I'm in a big problem,how can this thing happen to me,I don't remember any weird thing happen in that forest,nothing that i remembered.

       "Help me halmeoni,i can't live like this any longer,i'm scared,help me please" I plead.

"I can't get rid of it dear,I can only make the disturbance stop for a while.That the only thing I can do,I'm sorry" Halmeoni said gulmly looking at me.

"Take this bracelet with you,this bracelet will be your talisman to avert any evil thing and the disturbance will stop for a while" She handed me a black pearl bracelet with silver decoration.

"This is good enough halmeoni,thank you" I said while hugging her. Hana also hugging halmeoni and we said goodbye after paying halmeoni for the service.She didn't take the money at first but take it eventually after we persuaded her.She is a sweet old lady.

       Eventhough I'm quite dissapointed that this thing can't be rid off, but i'm thankful because the disturbance is stop. I can finally continue my life normally. We are back at Busan and continued our daily life. Hana seems worried but she relief when I said to her that the thing didn't disturb me anymore.

 

 2 weeks later     

       I'm extremely tired after attending the monthly meeting my boss always do. I take a shower to freshen up.Entering the bathroom was a bit odd today, there is a cold wind blowing directly to my face. Okay..maybe that was a wind from the window. I checked the window for a second and yeah..the window is open. I'm a bit paranoid now. I turn the faucet and the cold water pouring from the shower. !..I forgot to turn on the heater, Then I found the heater button and press it. I calmly start showering and enjoy the moment.

       After a moment of peace...I hear something was moving behind me, do not look back! ______ah. I said this to myself. Then it moved again. A black shadow. Then someone hand was holding my waist.

      Oh God!..I'm shock and with a speed of light turning my head to that direction. No one was there.......then hastily I turn off the water and start to drying myself off with towel and wrapping it around my body. And Again, I hear someone was walking inside my bedroom, what was that, this can't be happening, that thing can't disturb me, I have talisman right..hurriedly I check my wrist..and its empty..Oh !!..I just removed it from my wrist before showering.Oh My~~..calm ______ah....calm down....don't be scared...

        Slowly I open the bathroom door,my heartbeat is in chaos,but...no one was in the room,then suddenly----a fast black shadow moving right in front of me. Oh my~~what was that!..I close that bathroom door..I need to be brave,I can't let him play with me. Then slowly I open that door again, Nothing was moving anymore.

      Then bravely I enter the bedroom and said "Show yourself you ,don't be such a coward" Okay..that didn't come out as i expected. I shouldn't call him . He's a demon you stupid. I said to myself. But,nothing..I got no respon."I guess you really are a coward".

       Then suddenly all the thing in my room moving like an eartquake and the light bulb was flickering. A black smoke rose from the floor, the smoke was so black i can't see through it. it's like a tornado. I scream my heads off. Then I heard a chuckle,"Coward you say" I recognised that voice.That husky voice belongs to the man I've seen in my dream.

       That black smoke are slowly disappeared,and a build figure was emerge from that smoke..I take a step back when I realise He's walking towards me.Oh !!.He's coming closer to me and eventually all his feature are now visible.His body is well build and he's not that tall,but a lot more taller than me.He had that midnight black hair comb backward revealing his white forehead.His eyes were slightly grey and he have that juicy lips that girl would die for.He's wearing the same exact tuxedo in my dream.All tuxedo looks the same i guess.

       He come closer,closer and closer to me, and.....In the speed of light he then grab me and pinning me at the wall. I'm breathing heavily under his touch. I look at him with a horrified face.

       "who's coward now?"He said while grinning. I can see his two small canine teeth emerging.

"Let me go,who are you?..precisely..What are you? I said to him and desperately move to release myself. But he's too strong, I can't get out from his grasp.

"You looks so fu*king y when you try to fight me off" He wickedly say.

    He slowly moving his head to my left side and move to my neck. I'm froze in my position. He then seductively my neck with his soft tounge.That send a shiver down through my entire body.He make an eye contact with me and say "You know i want you so badly don't you???

 

 

 

End of Chapter 2

Yey!! finally an update...fuhh~..forgive me for updating late...

now i write "_______" instead of "y/n" for your name..because it much easier..hehehe

And thanks a lot for subcribing my story...I love you guys so much!..muahh~~

I hope you guys can comment my story so i can improve it...

Subcribe,Votes and comment are highly appreaciated....Thank you so much..lots of love from me...kirukisuholic <3...