Chapter One : The Disturbance

Beyond Terror

Your POV

         He look at me with that frightful creepy grey eyes,I should do something,move or running from him,but I can't----I'm STUCK.I was in a room.a dark room and i can see nothing. No light was present in this room, only the illuminated moonlight seeping through the small window with a glass cover on my left side. where am i??? Panic and shocking feels creeping into my veins, my hand started to move hastily, I can feel the velvety fabric underneath me,I'm in a sitting position in the middle of the large bed and my hand can't locate the edge of the bed, my mind thinking "This must be a really big bed".

        I assume I'm alone with him because i hear nothing except my cold gasp and his ghostly footstep.I'm frozing in my position when he's getting closer to me.He looks really intimidating with his build muscle body wrapped in a black tuxedo .I can't see he doesn't make any expression,his strong presence visibly rose from his slender yet build figure and i can feel it eventhough he's standing quite far from me.

        A little cry unexpectedly escape my mouth "Let Me Go" I said to him.He let out a chuckle."Oh baby,I haven't finished my business with you,I can't let you go yet",He replied.There are huskiness and demand in his voice.He's coming closer to me and reach out his hand to cupping my face,He caress my cheeck slightly with his slender and soft hand,his touch was warm and peaceful.When I move my head to meet his gaze,His eyes,I was shock,He look at me with his flaming red eyes full with lust and desire.I was in trance for a moment and I can't help but screaming my heads off after realization struck me.

       "y/n ah...wake up!..Wake Up!!",someone shaking my figure,I open my eyes slowly and smoothly,the ray of the sun was schorching hot,It's already morning."Why are you screaming in your sleep?"my bestfriend for life Hana asking me.I'm in confuse state of mind,so..I was dreaming??..again??"I have a nightmare i guess"Ireaplied her while rosing myself to sit in my bed.She sit next to me and she also looks as confused as I am,with a worried face she ask "Are you having a nightmare about the same guy you told me before?" .I'm trying to think deeply and remembering all the detailof my dream,but I can only remember slight detail,his red eyes,the dreadful feeling and the dark room."yeah,I dream about the same guy Hana,and in the same situation,but now he say something to me,something about he haven't finished his business with me and he can't let me go yet.

        I'm a bit worried,surely dream was a normal human behaviour,but the same dream everynight for the past few weeks really start to bother me.Is it posibble for people to dream the same person she didn't recognise at all.I doubt it was normal."I bet you should met a psychiatrist,maybe it was some kind of sleep illness" Hana suggested." I don't think psychiatrist would help me,they might just think i'm weirdo,maybe i'm thinking too much or watch too many movies before sleep i guess. "Yeah I think that will explain it,you know sometimes when i watch too many exo variety show,oppa will appeared in my dream"Hana said while grinning wickedly.I let out a chuckle"hahaha...I think so too,i should stop thinking too much and pray it will not happen again"I said with determination.After that,we started to prepared to go to work.

      I'm trying to do some research in the library across my workplace at the lunch time,I'm working at the office in the middle of Busan City and luckily for me,there are library across that office.I started reading the related books that i have collected .some of the old folk research book in the library said that when we dream weird thing,it was directly connected to a demon disturbance.It's possible when some people send voodoo spell to seek for revenge and make that demon torture you or you make a contact with that demon itself such as that demon in love with you or hate you.whhen i read some of the psychiatric book about sleep,my theory this morning was right,when we think too much before sleep,we will be dreaming the same thing,I'm not sure which is the explanation to my problem.

       I stop thinking about it and continue with my work.Sigh "Argghh~~..I guess i need to stay late at the office tonight,lots of paperwork need to be done" I said to my coworker Gyuri."OMG...That a lot of paperwork need to be done,I don't think you will finish it in one day,hahaha" Gyuri said laughing while pointing to the stack of paper in my desk.She's teasing me,she is bubly and always laugh eventhough sometimes its can be a little annoying.Sarcasticly I replied "Hahaha...thats for the encouragement,really need that".She the playfully smack my shoulder and said "...y/n..ah..fighting!hehehe..".I'm rolling my eyes,she always have a way to make me smile.

     "Fuhh~~!!.."..finally done half of it,its already 8 p.m and can't stay later than this,there is no one in this office anymore except my boss Zhang Yi Xing,but he's in his own room and i'm a bit scared alone in this huge office,Gyuri always accompanied me when i'm staying late at the office but today she can't since she have a date with his boyfriend Yongguk.I'm singing my favourite song "just one day by BTS" while packing my thing into my bags and tidying up my cubicle.

      "...y/n...ah~~~~~~" ....I'm stop singing...I heard someone just murmured my name directly to my left ear.Okay...maybe i was hallucinating because of tiredness.I reassured myself.."...y/n...ah!!~~~.."I'm froze in my place and hold my bag tight in my hand .That second murmur is pretty clear and I don't think I'm hallucinating anymore.I was scared and looking around to see if someone is messing around with me.No one in this office,no one around me and I can see Mr.Zhang is still in his officetyping something.Its not possible for him to calling me in that tone.A creepy..ghostly..manly tone.

      Okay...I must stay calm,I can't scream,Mr.Zhang will notice me and i'll humiliate myself.So,bravely I start walking to the exit door.I'm walking faster than usual,I'm afraid that something might be chasing me.I continued to walk to the elevator,Its like walking a mile,the distance seems so far today,then i started to hear something was walking behind me,the sound of shoes heels stomping in the mosaic floor making my heart thumping really fast.To say that I'm scared was understatement,I'm horrified.Oh God!!!..what was happening..who is chasing me.??.finally arrive at the ellevator entrance,hastily i press the down button and take a quick glance of my behind at the reflection in the elevator in front of me,but...i see nothing is chasing me.why this elevator take too long to open!!..my feet is trembling,I'm scared to dead.The light bulb start to flickering and make a deafening hizz~~sound.Nothing can be worse than this.

      Finally,I can breath in relief when the elevator door was opening,But someone was in there,i saw two feet when i stared horridly at the bottom of the elevator.That can be that ghost right??..I rise my head and prepared for the unexpected outcomes.I nearly cried,but then i saw his face ,Thank God he's just a human and I know him,He's Chen and he working at the upper level of this building.

     He looks a bit startled and then smile to me.Then I'm stepping inside the elevator and press the G button.We silently stared at the floor and inside the elevator,"You look afraid and rushing,are you running from someone?" Chen suddenly asking me.I guess my horrified face make him startled.,"No,I'm not running from someone"I lied and smiling to him."Owh i see,So you are alone in the office??" He ask again.Maybe He didn't want this awkward situation continue."NO,I was not alone,I'm with my boss but he's in is office,I'm a bit startled actually,I'm not expected to see someone in the elevator this late at night"I replied trying to be friendly."Owhh~~...thats why you make that shock face,I'm kinda scared for a moment because i thought you see a ghost inside the elevator"He said. 

     Driving the car home is thankfully peaceful and I finally arrived at my apartment safely.Hana open the door for me and she look a bit worried to see my extremely tired face.She didn't say anything,She know that I'm tired and I'm not ready to tell her what I experience just a while ago,I'm too tired and traumatised to talk.Then I entered my bathroom and take a warm shower.

     Before sleep,I'm thinking what just happen to me today,what is that murmuring voice i've heard in the office?..is it human voice? ghost? or something else?..I'm confuse..am I going crazy?.Maybe i'm just imagining things,but i'm sure i heard that voice crystal clear.A man voice,the voice sounds longing and sorrowful,maybe I've pissed some angry spirit in the office by singing that BTS song?..Thats a lot of maybe..I don't know what exactly happen to me,and then I drifted to sleep.

 

 

Just finished editing this chapter one ^__^

I'm really sorry I haven't updated another chapter because i'm busy with eid mubarak celebration for past few weeks..*BOW..Mianhae~

I will updated soon.....Subcribed,Vote and comment are highly appreciated....Thank you...

I'm not a native english speaker so i hope u guys will understand if i make some grammar error....:D