Chapter Three : Terror

Beyond Terror

     "You know I want you so badly don't you?"He said while seductively his lucious lips."Let meee gooo~~"I said pushing him harder.He doesn't seem to faze or move an inch eventhough i'm pushing him with all my might.He's so fu*cking strong."Please~"I said pleading.His muscle began to relax and his expression softing a bit,He then letting me go.He making his way to my bed and then comfortably lying his back and smiling wickedly to me.

"I always slept beside you,but you never realise it,I look at your beautiful sleeping face everynight,I can't touch you though because I didn't want to wake you up" He bluntly said.

I'm still standing frozing at the wall infront of him."What...are..you??" I said shivering.I can't hide my feelings,I'm horrified."I thought you already know who I am,I'm a demon,a forest demon remember? He said amuse by my horrified expression."and oh yeah..i forgot to introducing myself,my name is Suho,and...we met at the Gyerim forest,while you standing at the waterfall if you remember,and I've love you,disturbing you and stalking you since then!"He smile showing his two canine teeth.

       "What!!...this isn't love,i didn't love you and this is craziness,and if you really do love me,you'll never make me suffered like this,this one month have been a living hell for me"I said to him angrily."I have a lot of fun playing with you actually and i didn't have any intend to stop it" He bluntly said.He then rose from his state and walking toward me again.I take a few step back but the wall behind stopping me."Don't be scared love,I'll never harm you,I just want you to love me back as much as I love you"He said demanding.His husky and rich voice sending shiver right down my spine.

       "Never in thousand year"I said to him spitefully.He let out a chuckle and said "I can wait more than a thousand year my love,I've been living longer than that".How can he make a joke in this kind of situation.He is joking right? oh god...he can't be a thousand years old...that just ridiculous.

"Don't make that surprise face love,you looks really cute that way,yeah..i'm old and you can't even imagine how old i'm..but a thousand years is too exaggerate..I'm maybe just a few hundred years..I've lost counted,it didn't matter much" He explaining to me with his 'I don't care' face."and i know you are 25 years old,working at Zhang group,have a crush on your boss and so on,i know all thing about you"He continue his talk.

"thats a result of stalking me nonstop,you have to stop,i don't love you and never will" firmly I said to him.

        "Don't be so stuborn my love,you can't reject me,you're mine forever and nothing can take you from me,even death" He said comanding.He sounds a bit angry by my statement.I honestly scared with him.He looks really intimidating and his deathly glare creeping me out.Then I spotted my Talisman not far away from where he is standing,I need to get that Talisman to stop him from disturbing me.Then slowly I move my feet toward him.He didn't seem to know my intention,then quicky I ran to that table and grab that Talisman from the table.I finally successful grabing that talisman.

"I will wear this bracelet and will never take it off again,I don't want to see you anymore"I said to him.

He let out a chuckle and said "Just remember my dear,I'll never leave you".

      Then I quickly wear that Talisman and he immediately dissappeared.I let out a relief sigh and collapse in the floor. This talisman will save me from him and I'll wear this talisman forever.Then i slowly make my way to my bed and drifted to sleep,that encounter with him is seriously wearing me off.

         The next morning I'm waking up pretty late at 9 am because its sunday and i can smell delicious pancake are cooked in the kitchen,i guess Hana already start to cook my favourite breakfast.Then I'm walking toward my bathroom and start to brush my teeth.The night terror keep flashing into my mind,and I keep remembering his smile,his beautiful smile?..urrgghh!..he's nothing but a demon,I can't keep thinking about him,he's an evil creature that I shouldn't keep in contact with.

"Enough _______ah!...enough!.he's gone for good and you don't have to be worried anymore,and stop thinking about him"I said to myself.

        I'm walking toward the kitchen and ready to greet Hana with my smiling face.Then I stop in my track,i saw a man figure cooking a pancake.His back is facing me,Is that Hana's boyfriend Youngjae?..no,it can't be him,i know Youngjae and that figure doesn't look like him.I keep walking toward the kitchen island and silently standing there watching that man's back."Good morning beautiful,do you have a good sleep last night?"He said and then turning around to face me.

          This can't be happening,It's impossible,I'm still wearing my Talisman and why I can still see him."Why are you still here?.I've already wearing my talisman"I ask him confuse."don't you remember,I've telling you that I'll never leaving you,and also..I forgot to tell that when you finally can see me,that stupid talisman didn't work anymore"He said making his signature smile."Then why are you dissapearing last night?"I ask still confuse."I'm just messing around with you,I just want you to rest because you looks so tired baby" He said."you son of a bit*h,why you always messing up with me"I said angrily.

"don't be mad my love,sit down and enjoy the food i made for you,I know you can't resist pancake"He offering.

        I didn't sit and ignore him."I said sit"He said comanding.Reflexly I sit quickly as he said that."Good girl,now open your mouth" He demand.I'm shaking my head,I don't want to eat any food that he cook,I hate him."Open your mouth or I will kiss you" He said smirking.

      Oh God~~!!...this man is so annoying,I'll kill him if I can.Then slowly I open my mouth and taste his pancake.Wow!~~~..this pancake taste like heaven,its even better than Hana's pancake.I guess he do learn something from his hundred of years lifetime.But I can't let him know that.This brat doesn't deserve any compliment after what he have done to me.He then smile at me and eat my leftover at the spoon.I make that 'euuu gross!'.face."This is our indirect kiss"He said smirking. "Annoying "I said to him.He smile and then say "I love you too".

      "Finish that pancake okay,I make a lot of effort to make it,i put some maggot from the forest,frog skin,some bird and lots more"He say smiliing wickedly to me.Ohh my Gaddd~~..I feel like throwing out.."WHAT??!..what did you put??..YOU EVIL FU*KING !!..What did you just put in that pancake?You !"I'm so angry right now,I'm fuming.

        "Wait!~~..calm..calm down love..I'm just joking okay..its a normal pancake...trust me,I just put some extra fresh honey...I swear"He looks a bit afraid by my sudden anger."Stop it,Stop joking around,I don't think i have any appettite anymore after you said that thing!"."Okay..I'm sorry okay,finish that pancake,we have lots of thing to do today"He plead and make his heart melting signatured smile."Okay fine"I said defeated.

 

 

 

 

Short Update...Enjoy ^_^

Thank you so much for subcribing...:D