Chapter 5 : Reverie

Beyond Terror

         As expected, the dress fitted me perfectly and this isn't a normal shopping mall dress that i used to buy. This black knee-length dress look like its custom made, specially for me, How is that even possible. I let my brown wavy long hair straggling down around my shouders to compliment the black dress classy look. I hope I didn't look old.

        Looking at my reflected self, in the big mirror with a wooden crafted frame hang at the wall, my concious mind thinking, do i have to wear this dress?..why i didn't freak out when a complete stranger, a fu*king powerful demon, just brought me here to his special sanctuary. Am i losing my mind or is this merely just a super weird dream that i'll never wake up from?.

A soft knock echoing throughout the room waking me up from my temporary trance.

"Come in~~.."

"Wahh~~...you look...drop-dead beautiful my love....as expected " Suho said making his "awe" face.

"Stop the sweet word, I know you don't mean it " 

   Suddently he move at the speed of light and now standing perfectly infront of me, wearing his black luxury tuxedo that perfectly wrapping his build muscle body, If I say that he didn't look delicious enough, I'll be lying.

"How I love it when you being that y" He said half-smirking.He spontaneously still standing infront of me, shoving his hand on his pocket, and looking at me right into my eyes with his beautiful grey shaded eyes. What a playboyish he is.

"You know i still have to use the mirror don't you? " I said to get out from this extreme awkward position.

"I already gave you more than enough time to be prepared my dear love " 

"Again mister, stop calling me that stupid nickname, and.. i don't have a shoes to wear "

"Oh yeah,i forgot to ask Aunt Marriet to bring one, but don't worry my dear, i'll more than happy to carry you around with my own two feet " He responded grinning wickedly.

"What?!..no..no..i want a shoes..or i won't be walking at all.."

"Okay fine, open that closet and wear anything you want " He said pointing his finger towards the enormous wooden closet at my back.

    I make my way toward the closet and open it widely, there was a two pair of heels place neatly at the bottom of the closet. The closet was full with man clothes of course, but, isn't it weird that he had a few heels collection?.

"Where did you get all of these heels? " I ask with a puzzle look plastered on my face. Did he have a secret wife, or girlfriend? or~~a mistress? does it matter to me if he do have wife? because he never say he doesn't have one right?. 

"To be honest, actually...that heels is yours, I just take it from your house " He explain.

"What?.. WHAT THE HELL?? ,i just realise, this is my heels, its been missing nearly two weeks ago,and this and that..this is all mine..how can you take it..you thief" I said shocked by his words.

"I'm not a thief okay, Its just...i don't know..i just take it to mess up with you" He said while grinning making his sweetest eyes smile.

"you bloody annoying....what the....you're super weird i just can't " I said while rolling my eyes.

.......................................................................................................................................................

       The sight infront of me was remarkable, I've never seen any magnificient man made or should i say, demon-made marvel mansion like this in my entire life. The inside of this enormous castle was decorated with an ancient victorian furniture and tapestry. Infront of me, was a great curving staircase swept downward towards the shadowy ground floor.The blue marble underfoot was shining under the yellow sunlight creeping from the the great diamond-paned window place in interval at the wall.What a great place to live.

      We quietly descended the staircase towards the grand foyer at the ground floor, his hand slowly making its way toward my wrist and holding it tightly.

"I don't want you to be lost in this house "

      I just nodded and following him, I didn't want to argue with him when all of his servant was looking directly at us with a bewilder look.There was a few girl with a maid attire cleaning the magnificient chandelier in the middle of the grand foyer.

   He keep walking and now we are entering a dark corridor at the right side of the foyer, the corridor's wall was full with an old picture and potrait framed in a brown wood dusty panel.The corridor was dim lighted with a candle place at intervals between every picture.He suddenly stop infront of a big picture frame...

"This is my family" he said smiling under his serious eyes.

   I look at the picture carefully, and there was two boys and one middle-aged couple, his parents maybe, and they all have that distinct snowy-white skin colour.I can see that he get all of his handsome features from both of his beautiful parents. 

"This is beautiful..is this your brother?" I ask pointing my finger to the younger boy standing next to him at the picture.

"Yes,he is...my brother..We are inseparable when we were young " He gulmly said.

"Where is he now?" I curiously ask.

"I don't know, its nothing, we shouldn't talk about this" He looks uncomfortable by the topic, he then continue walking to the deepest part of the corridor and abruptly stop at the big door at the end of this hallway. He knocking that door softly and for the second i thought no one in the room because we got zero respond from it, the door suddenly open revealing an old lady, a classy one.

"Junmyeon!!~~..come in my dear,halmeoni have waited you for like ages" That old lady said.

"I'm so sorry halmeoni, sorry for being late, i'm waiting for someone to finish up" He said while looking at me half-grinning. He just freakingly blame me for that.

"I'm sorry halmeoni " I said bowing 90 degree and stepping hardly on his feet.What an ...

"Its okay dear" She suddenly hugging me tightly, Suho have an affectionate family, thats not suprising because he himself was extremely affectionate.Halmeoni looks really warm and calm, she have that motherly touch when she lead me towards the white fluffy sofa infront of her bed.She have the same eyes as suho, a dark grey eyes and a white hair almost covering all of her head.She wear a blue gown and a slightly thick scarf around her neck.

"This is my grandmother, Kim Hyo Jin, She is my father's mother. Granma, this is _______, the girl that I've told you before" Suho introducing me to his grandmother.

"I can see why you're attracted to this girl Junmyeon, She looks sweet" Halmeoni said while placing my hand on top of her hand.

"She hate it when people complimenting her halmeoni " Suho said grinning crazily and there i am, still frozen sitting infront of his halmeoni, I do comfortable but this is too sudden, I just met and barely know him, and out of nowhere he just sudddenly introducing me to his granmother.What am i suppose to do here.

"Thank you halmeoni " I said smiling weakly.

"You should go to the kitchen Junmyeon and ask the maid to make us some tea"

"Owh yeah i forgot, stay here with halmeoni okay _____ah, i'll be right back "

     The door was slowly closed and Suho left me alone with halmeoni, the air around us was filled with strong wild flower scent, the parkland beyond this bedroom window was giving out a fresh air.

"Do you enjoy being here? " Halmeoni suddenly asking me.

"Yeah, I do...this place is great and wonderful " I politely said.

      Halmeoni then suddenly grabbing both of my hand and i can't move my hand away from her grab...

"I know who you are young lady, I know all thing about you, and i suggest you to stay away from my grandson, i don't want him to be connected with any normal mundane like you, he deserve better, he's a prince and i'll marry him with someone who deserve him, do you understand that dear?" she said still smiling sweetly.