003

Leave Me, Again

Hyoyeon almost drag herself, if only she didn't forgot to bring her bike earlier she wouldn't be suffering this much. It was dark, stars on the sky were guiding her way and the moon became her light towards the darkness. Her light backpack was on her shoulders and her phone is just inside her coat.

She forgot the time and slept inside the library because a certain best friend she has, only ditched her, great, right? She's a fool, she admits but good thing was that, she dreamt of Kai.

She dreamt of her best friend and her being happy, there is nothing to worry. Such as women getting jealous, his girlfriend getting so touchy-touchy like why can't they just inside the room it's basically what that woman wants anyway.

And the familiar feeling of pain was now killing her heart once again.

Her moment of thought stopped with a bright ringtone coming from her phone. She quickly fished out her phone and saw that it was Kai calling her.

Oh, as she remembered, Kai ditched her today for that little date with his girlfriend, right?

They are supposed to hang out because it's friday and that Kai ditched her that is why she slept inside the library to at least cure some of her hurt feelings.

She rolled her eyes as she answered the phone with a simple, " you, you told me this would be our day," and was about to end the call when a sniff was heard from the other line, "I know, I am sorry. But Hyo, can you please go to my house? I need you."

And with that, she replied with a quick, "Okay," and put her cell phone inside her coat's pocket.

She quicken her pace as she chant with questions like 'is he okay?' 'why the actual hell is he crying?' and brought her self to the familiar road and at last, his house was visible.

No excuses, she opened the gate and went straight inside, there is no one to greet her anyway, every single member of Kai's family is busy. She ran up the stairs and found his door, she pushed her way in to see a sober Kai looking at her wasted.