011

Leave Me, Again

There it is, Luhan has officially told her that he likes Hyoyeon and Hyoyeon couldn't get over with it that even though she's at home, sitting on her bed, she's still thinking of how adorable that man could be like, why would she even feel these things? Doesn't she like Kai? She's getting confused.

Thinking of it, she recalled of the moment and the exact same words he used just to make her heart flutter.

"Hyo, take care of yourself please." Luhan scolded her for being clumsy because she fell over a piece of wood inside their locker room.

Her mind's floating that time, a lot of things happened and she's doubting everything she heard from Kai that night.

Hyoyeon only nodded as a response and watched as Luhan mended her not so small wound on her knee and put a plaster that is bigger than the normal ones.

"You only nodded? Are you even listening anyway?"

Lucky for Hyoyeon, at the same time she went inside the room, Luhan has also entered and was a second late to tug her and there, she fell.

"I am, Lu."

With a sigh, Luhan tugged her hair behind her ear and did not think twice to kiss her forehead, "I don't want you to get hurt," and kissed her forehead again for the second time, "You matter so much to me, Hyoyeon," and kissed her forehead again for the third time.

He made sure that the kisses were three so that it will mean, 'I like you', what a cheesy guy.

A surprised Hyoyeon with big round eyes and opened mouth was the only reaction Luhan got.

There it is, he made her feel things again. Her stomach's spinning around and for some reason, her heart's beating so loud and hard that it hurts her chest.

"W-why do I matter to you?" A stuttering response took Luhan by surprise.

A gentle smile crept over his face and his hands soothed her golden locks, "It's because I like you."