012

Leave Me, Again

Kai called his friends to his house to get drunk because it's friday and he can't see Hyoyeon anyway so the other guys are the one who can make his night fun.

The first one to come was Sehun bringing Chen at his right hand and Chanyeol at his left hand. He's the maknae but he's mostly the one who disciplines these two noisy people at the street.

"I can't even- with these two, seriously Jongin. You shouldn't have invited Chanyeol hyung and Chen hyung." Sehun loosened his grip at their shirts and let them play around Kai's house.

Kai only laughed at Sehun and pushed him inside the house.

The second bunch of Kai's friends to come are Suho, Kris, Lay and Tao. The four are usually just quiet especially when they're on the street but there's only this one thing that makes Kai see Suho's grumping face.

"Tao! Just stop whining already! We're here!" A raging Suho threw the pillow he held and the pillow hit directly at Tao's face.

The angel Lay only smiled at Kai and Kris did that 'ayo wassup' thing with Kai.

The third bunch to come are Baekhyun, Xiumin and Kyungsoo, leaving Luhan out there.

"Hyung, where's Luhan hyung?" Kai nudged Kyungsoo at his hips and Kyungsoo only smacked his elbow away.

"He said he'll be getting liquors from his father's office, just let him be, he's a damn rich guy."

Kai only shrugged his arms off and went towards the kitchen to get the chicken he ordered and placed it on the living room's table.

He also managed to get wines as their warm up and waited for Luhan to get those hard liquors to feed their night.