016

Leave Me, Again

The classes started yet Kai wasn't getting any of the lectures the teacher has been speaking. His mind would always drift off somewhere. Somewhere behind him, somewhere where Luhan and Hyoyeon were there.

He didn't know that Luhan was sitting in front of Hyoyeon. Never did he know that they would be so sweet for all the freaking time that Kai would always go breathe deeply for Krystal to notice.

A sneak of her arms nudges his waist, "How are you feeling?" Kai earned a small chuckle, "Seeing your best friend or crush or whatever she is to you looking at somebody the way she looks at you before?"

The teacher was busy writing down bunch of numbers and equations so no one could see the two talking.

Kai could only roll his eyes again for all the statements Krystal has told him. He was getting mad of her because- well, apparently, everything Krystal has told her were all right and Kai hated it.

"What are you-" she was cut down by Krystal who only smiled at him mischievously.

"You know what I am talking about Jongin, stop acting dumb," and with that, Krystal ignored Kai's pokes and looked at the whiteboard to copy everything that's written down there.

Kai immediately looked down when he knew that Krystal's not going to answer any of his questions as his mind flee again to his two best buddies out there.

Was he that stupid?

With a quick glance, he threw his gaze towards the two and saw Luhan giving her a small box of strawberry milk and cookie to the sleepy Hyoyeon whose eyes are getting watery due to excessive yawning.

When the teacher spoke out his low voice, Kai turned his head towards him and intended to listen and learn from him but no- his heart's not gonna let him.

Beating rapidly with a hint of pain, Kai already knew, he was losing Hyoyeon and there's no way for him to stop that.