002

Leave Me, Again

A pair of hands touched her hair and massaged her head, she was awoken by those and quickly swatted away those hands to continue her sleep but a low chuckle she heard made her shot hear head away in time.

Doe eyes were staring at hers, his lips is curved into a smirk and his messy golden hair is just as messy as it can be.

His legs were opened wide as he sat at the chair in front of Hyoyeon's desk and rested his arms on the softened wood down his chin.

"Hey."

Hyoyeon lazily smiled at him and put her head down once again as soon as she fully saw his face.

It's Luhan.

She actually doesn't know why this guy keeps on messing with her. It has been a whole 2 months since this guy is bugging her, even managed to transfer classrooms just to annoy her.

They are somewhat friends? She didn't know either way. This guy is one of the best buddies of Kai, she managed to get to know him because Kai keeps on telling her that Luhan is going to talk to her, later, today, tomorrow, next week or whatsoever.

Luhan smirk turn into a huge smile, his fingers tangled up into Hyoyeon's hair and massage her head softly.

Luckily for Luhan, their teacher was absent for the day which means, no Math for the day and more time to spend with Hyoyeon.

"Hyo, why won't you look at me?"

Hyoyeon sighed and tucked her hands inside her coat. She raised her head again and took her full attention towards this handsome guy in front of her.

She can manage to say he's handsome, he really is handsome. He's quite a gentleman even though he can sometimes be ert, maybe some time she can lay her eyes on him but not now.

Not with Kai around.

An arm wrapped around at Luhan's shoulders and looked at the two menacingly as if he's picking on the two.

"Finally made a move hyung?"

With those words she heard, she now knew what's behind that annoying Luhan bugging her every little chance he can get.

And such a funny thing that her best friend, approved for it.