Yewook

Evil Maknae Matchmaking Services
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, guys!

Sorry this took a while, but on the plus side, my room is finally clean! \o/ And the best part is that it looks great again, with all the HP and DBSK merch arranged and displayed! :D

I actually just finished cleaning today, and I'm exhausted T_T

But not exhausted enough to write another chapter! So, without further ado, here's Yewook! :D

(P.S. I'm not sure about Ddangkoma's gender, but let's just say for this story that it's female, okay?)

“A sack of flour… a box of baking powder… Oh, yeah, sugar, too!... Let’s see… Hmm, what else does Wookie use when he’s baking?... Ah, right, some butter!” Kyuhyun mumbled to himself, humming cheerily (at the thought of causing more trouble for his hyungs) as he grabbed items off their shelves and dropped them into the cart that he was pushing.

Behind him, Changmin was plotting his murder.

All the awkwardness that had happened between are currently forgotten in the DBSK maknae’s mind. No, all he just wanted to do right now was to wring Kyuhyun’s neck!

“Kyuhyun, you just turned me into a criminal!” Changmin hissed angrily at his best friend. “I had no plans of becoming a kidnapper! Not when I joined SM to be a singer, not when I became crazy enough to actually befriend you, not even when I agreed to your stupid matchmaking thing! This isn’t in the plan!”

“Kidnapper?” Kyuhyun snorted as he tossed into the cart about 10 sticks of butter. “It’s a ing turtle!”

‘That can’t be right,’ Changmin thought, distracted by the amount of butter Kyuhyun got. But hey, it was Jaejoong who cooked in their group, not him, so what would he know about it? Whatever.

“Fine, turtle-napper, then!” Changmin snapped irritably. “Either way, it’s stealing!”

“It's just borrowing. He’ll get her back later!”

“Yes, and if we have it your way, he’ll have her back in a cake!” Changmin retorted.

Just then, a girl walked up to them, wearing a frown on her face.

“Why do you two have Ddangkoma?!” she demanded at them.

Changmin and Kyuhyun glanced at each other, surprised. They were both well-disguised. How could she have recognized them?

“Uhm, well… We… uh, you see…” Kyuhyun stuttered.

The girl looked surprised now. “Kyuhyun-ssi? Is that you?” she asked, studying Kyuhyun closely. Then, she glanced at Changmin. “And Changmin-ssi!”

Wait, so she just recognized them now?

“How-?” Changmin began, but the girl cut him off.

“Oh, I’ve been Yesung biased since Super Junior debuted. I know everything about Yesung oppa. And I’d recognize this precious turtle of his anywhere,” she explained, smiling at Ddangkoma sweetly.

"Should have disguised the turtle, too," Kyuhyun muttered to himself.

The girl's eyes narrowed suspiciously. “Why do you two evil maknaes have Ddangkoma?! What are you going to do to her?!”

“I-“

“Well, you see-“

Kyuhyun and Changmin both fumbled with excuses. This made the girl even more suspicious.

“You’re planning something evil again, aren’t you? I should tweet Yesung oppa right now and warn him!” she said, whipping out her phone.

“No!” Kyuhyun shouted, panicked. He quickly grabbed her phone from her.

“Hey, give that back!”

“We’re not going to do anything bad to her! We were just- we were just- taking her out for a while!” Kyuhyun invented wildly. “We need to- to keep her out of Yesung hyung’s sight for a while. For a surprise!”

The girl still looked suspicious.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

So, Kyuhyun resorted to bribery.

“I’ll take a picture with you if you agree to keep it quiet that we have Ddangkoma?” he offered, smiling his charming smile that can turn any fangirl into a puddle of goo.

That had the girl thinking. Well, she was Yesung biased, but she was still a fan of the whole Super Junior. And this was Cho Kyuhyun, after all…

“Okay, but you need to have your arm around my shoulders in the picture!” she added to the terms of agreement.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, but agreed. He handed the girl’s phone to Changmin so that he can take their picture. The DBSK maknae wasn’t confident in just holding Ddangkoma with one hand, so he set the turtle down on that seat for small children on the grocery cart.

“Stay here for a while and behave for Changmin oppa, okay?” Changmin cooed to the turtle as he gently lowered her into place.

“Aww,” the girl giggled at the cute scene.

Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes again. Changmin oppa, really?!

Changmin readied the phone, and Kyuhyun and the girl posed together. And the DBSK maknae couldn’t help but feel a twinge of irritation when Kyuhyun put his arm around the girl’s shoulders, just like she had requested. He couldn’t understand why he felt like that, so he just shrugged it off.

The picture was quickly taken, and the girl thanked them.

“I might just be converting into a Kyuhyun biased after this, oppa!” she called after Kyuhyun giddily as she walked away.

That had Kyuhyun grinning widely. “Stealing Yesung hyung’s turtle, and then stealing a fan from him? I’m on a roll today!”

Now it was Changmin doing the eye rolling.

“Idiot,” he muttered. Then, he turned to Ddangkoma and bent in front of her. He patted the turtle gently on the head with a finger. “You were a good turtle, Ddangkoma! Oh, yes, a very, very, very good turtle!”

Kyuhyun was not jealous of the turtle.

Why would be he be? He was Cho Kyuhyun! Why on earth should he be jealous of a turtle?! Even if the turtle was being petted and talked sweetly to by Changmin. He was not jealous!

Oh, who the hell was he kidding? Of course he was jealous!

First, he was jealous of Mei Li. Then, it was with Yesung. And now it’s with Yesung’s turtle!

Not that he had realized it already, but the Super Junior maknae had it bad. Oh, yes, he did.

Kyuhyun quickly finished his shopping, and the two maknaes hurried off to the cashier to pay. The cashier girl who was punching out the items kept on giggling because of Changmin. She hadn’t recognize them, but to be fair, it wasn't every day that one gets to see a tall and strong man carry a turtle to the grocery.

“Why couldn’t we have taken Ddangkoma after we’d gone to the grocery?” Changmin quietly demanded at Kyuhyun. He was getting quite embarrassed because of all the giggling.

“Because my hyungs will already be back at the dorm by the time we finished here!” Kyuhyun explained irritably, though taking care to keep his voice down. “So, the turtle needed to be taken before we went here!”

That had Changmin frowning.

“Poor Yesung hyung must be worried sick by now,” Changmin muttered. He was an evil maknae, sure, but he did have limits, after all. He knew where to draw the line. He had a conscience, for Christ’s sake!

Unlike Kyuhyun.

“Meh, I’m sure that weirdo hasn’t even noticed yet that she’s gone!” Kyuhyun said dismissively, waving away Changmin’s worries.

“SHE’S GONE!!!”

Yesung cry of despair, horror, and pure agony rang throughout the whole Super Junior dormitory.

Leeteuk, Donghae, Sungmin, Kibum, and Ryeowook exchanged looks and sighed heavily as one. They were sitting together on the couch. The only furniture in the living room that was still upright and on its proper position.

Just then, the other Super Junior members arrived. They stared at the sight waiting for them.

Kangin cursed loudly at the devastation.

“What the hell happened?!” he demanded. “Did we get robbed or something?! Why's the living room ransacked?!”

Everything was a mess. Furniture turned upside-down, books tossed everywhere, the carpet pulled off the floor and tossed over the television set.

“You should see the rest of the dorm,” Leeteuk told his boyfriend wearily, shaking his head.

“What happened?!” Eunhyuk asked again, since nobody actually answered Kangin’s question.

“Yesung hyung lost his turtle,” Ryeowook explained quietly. He looked quite worried and concerned.

“Again?!” Kangin groaned. “How the hell does he keep losing that thing?! It’s a turtle! You would think his pet was a chameleon instead, with the way it keeps disappearing on him!”

A very panicked Yesung with a crazed expression ran into the living room to join them. Tears were running down his cheeks.

“Oh, Jongwoon,” Leeteuk said anxiously, walking over to Yesung and putting a comforting around him. “I’m sure Ddangkoma will turn up eventually! She always does!”

“Yeah, isn’t this only about the thousandth time you’ve lost her? So, you’ll-“ Eunhyuk stopped his sarcasm at the uncharacteristically ferocious glare from Ryeowook.

“But you don’t understand, Teukie hyung!” Yesung cried out desperately. “It’s been hours! She’s never been lost this long! What if something bad happened to her?! What if she’s hurt?! Oh God! What if she’s been kidnapped?!”

“Who the would kidnap a turtle?” Kangin snorted incredulously.

Leeteuk, Yesung, and Ryeowook all glared at him.

“Look, maybe you’ve just somehow missed her in your search, with all the things being thrown around?” Sungmin suggested.

“Yes, Sungmin’s got a good point,” Leeteuk nodded. “Let’s do a more thorough search! We’ll all help you, Yesung-ah!”

The pointed and dangerous look that Leeteuk gave them stopped any possible complaints from the already tired Super Junior members. Not even Heechul protested.

An hour later and every inch of the Super Junior dorm had been searched already (having plenty of members has some advantages, after all). But there was still no sign of Ddangkoma.

Yesung was curled up on the couch, bawling his eyes out.

Everyone was now feeling rather bad for him. They all thought Yesung’s fondness for turtles was goddamn weird, but they also knew how much Yesung loved Ddangkoma… And if he lost her…

“Maybe we should search outside?” Siwon proposed.

“B-but s-she’s never gotten outside o-on her own b-before,” Yesung protested through his tears.

“Well, she might have this time,” Leeteuk said reasonably. “That might be why we can’t find her in here. It’s worth a shot. Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin, Ryeowook, you guys stay here to keep Yesung company and to continue the search here. The rest of us will try to look for Ddangkoma outside. Maybe she’s roaming the building. Or she might have even gotten out of the building

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter