Epilogue

Evil Maknae Matchmaking Services
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: We're finally at the Epilogue! T___T

“I am saying this loud and clear,” Kyuhyun growled dangerously. “Shim Changmin is mine. Mine! Do you understand?!”

The evil maknae of Super Junior didn’t receive any reply.

“Do you hear me?! Changmin is mine! Property of Cho Kyuyhyun! And I’m Cho Kyuhyun! Not you!”

Again, there was no response. This only added fuel to Kyuhyun’s anger.

“Why aren’t you answering me?! I want to hear you say that you understand that you’re to keep your ty hands to yourself and away from my man!”

And still Kyuhyun didn’t get any reply.

“He is my man, do you hear?! He is not your ‘Changmin oppa’!”

His adversary only blinked at him.

“ANSWER ME!” Kyuhyun shouted, grabbing the turtle’s shell and giving it a shake. Ddangkoma quickly retreated inside her shell. “Oh, yeah, sure! Just hide in there like the little coward that you are! I am trying to fight for my man here! The least you can do is face me!”

Just then, Yesung stepped in the room. “Kyu? Why are you in my- OH MY GOD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO DDANGKOMA?!”

Kyuhyun fended off the turtle’s owner’s grabbing hands.

“I am trying to teach your ty turtle its place in my boyfriend’s life!” Kyuhyun hissed as he tried to keep the turtle away from Yesung. “And that place is nowhere!”

“You’re nuts!” Yesung shouted. “Give me my turtle!”

Yesung’s bedroom door opened again and this time in came Ryeowook and Changmin.

“Hey, Kyu! I thought I heard your voice from here. Changmin is here and I-“ The rest of Ryeowook’s cheerful greeting was lost as he and Changmin saw how Yesung and Kyuhyun were practically wrestling for the poor turtle.

“What's going on here?” Changmin frowned.

“Your boyfriend’s gone nuts and is abusing my turtle!” Yesung said, still desperately trying to reach for Ddangkoma. He had no success since Kyuhyun was using height advantage over Yesung and was keeping the turtle high above his head.

“Kyuhyun, calm down!” Ryeowook said exasperatedly. “Changmin is here to take you out for the day, remember, so just go and have a date or something!”

Ddangkoma, however, seemed to sense that her favorite person (after Yesung, of course) was around, and she stuck out her head and looked at Changmin’s direction.

That only made Kyuhyun angrier and he actually made to throw Ddangkoma out of the window!

Yesung’s scream of panic turned into a sigh of relief when Changmin finally interfered and grabbed the turtle from his fuming boyfriend.

“Here, hyung,” Changmin said calmly as he handed the turtle to Yesung with one hand. His other arm, in the meantime, was wrapped as a restraint on his now pouting boyfriend.

“Oh, so, you’re taking her side!” Kyuhyun accused Changmin.

“Kyuhyun, your jealousy with Ddangkoma is seriously out of control!” Ryeowook reprimanded him. He turned to Changmin. “Just get your crazy boyfriend out of here before he kills my boyfriend’s pet!”

“Sure, hyung, just let me say goodbye to Ddangkoma and we’ll be out of your hair.”

“Did you come here to visit me or that ty turtle?!” Kyuhyun demanded, his dangerously narrowed eyes focused on the DBSK maknae.

Changmin let out an audible gulp. He knew that the wrong answer would send him to his grave, but he also knew that Kyuhyun would be able to tell right away if he was lying (it seemed like getting together with Kyuhyun somehow gave him the superpower of being able to see through any bull from Changmin).

“Well, why can’t it be that I’m visiting you both, right?” Changmin said, opting for what he hoped to be a diplomatic answer.

It was still the wrong answer, though, judging from Kyuhyun’s screech of fury and the way he made to lunge for the poor turtle that Yesung was clutching protectively against his chest right now.

“We’ll see you later this evening, hyungs,” Changmin quickly bid their farewell to Yesung and Ryeowook, thinking that now would be a good time to drag Kyuhyun away before his boyfriend did something that would get him charged with cruelty to animals or something like that.

“I’m telling you, Yesung hyung,” Kyuhyun snarled at Yesung, who was comically hiding behind his much shorter eternal maknae boyfriend, as Changmin pulled him out of Yesung’s room. “Keep that ty turtle of yours away from my man, or I will be serving you a special turtle soup quite soon!”

“Hey, hyungs!” Changmin casually greeted the staring Kangteuk and Hanchul couples they passed in the hallway as though there was nothing odd about the sight of him half-dragging, half-carrying the still struggling and fuming Kyuhyun.

The four older SJ members stared until the evil maknaes disappeared from view, then Heechul turned to Leeteuk.

“Are you sure that Kyuhyun is Kangteuk’s love child and not Yunjae’s?” he smirked at his leader. “Because that seems to be like Jaejoong’s crazy jealousy that Kyuhyun’s channeling when it comes to Changmin.”

Leeteuk glared at him. “Kyuhyun’s MY baby!”

DBSK’s manager was walking down the familiar corridor that led to the apartment of his boys when the muffled but unmistakable sounds of ual pleasure stopped him on his tracks.

It’s not that he wasn’t glad that his boys were happy and have found the love of their lives with each other, but really, he could have lived a happy and contented life without having to hear them get it on with each other, too.

‘Good God! I’m not yet even inside their place and I can already hear them!’ the man groaned in his thoughts.

As he walked closer to DBSK’s front door, the muffled moans and whimpers got louder and more distinct.

The manager’s bet was on Yunho and Jaejoong this time.

Yoosu was kinkier, but Yunjae was definitely louder.

(That last thought made the man shake his head. See? There are just some things that a man shouldn’t know about what the DBSK boys get up to, even if he was their manager!)

The manager got a bit of a surprise, though, when he entered DBSK’s dorm and found the eldest two members of DBSK seated on couch, both fully clothed. And Yunho and Jaejoong were also cringing with each moan that resounded throughout the apartment.

Jaejoong correctly read the surprise on the manager’s face.

“No, it’s not us this time, hyung,” he rolled his eyes exasperatedly. Well, as exasperatedly as he could when he blanched at the same time because of the small shout of pleasure that came the direction of the bedrooms.

“Oh, God, so it’s Yoosu,” the manager groaned. That wasn’t much better.

“Hey! We’re completely innocent this time, too, hyung!” Yoochun said indignantly as he emerged from the kitchen, followed by Junsu, who had his hands clamped over his ears tightly.

The manager’s face drained of color.

Because if it’s not Yunjae… And it’s not Yoosu either… That left only one other option. Which, in some ways, was actually worse.

“Please don’t tell me that it’s-“ the manager began to plead.

But he was cut off by particularly high and familiar scream.

“Yeah, those two are proving once again that they’re evil maknaes, capable of pleasuring themselves and torturing their hyungs at the same time,” Yoochun tried to smile wryly, though it looked a lot more like a grimace.

Another round of shouts and moans assaulted the DBSK hyungs and their manager.

“And they're also proving their vocal power,” Junsu added with a wince.

Not that there was any doubt before, but ever since the evil maknaes got together, it seemed like the two were very intent in giving proof on why their vocal prowess are considered to be among the best in the business… and in the bedroom, too.

“But I thought Changmin was taking Kyuhyun out on a date today?” The manager couldn’t quite keep the desperation out of his voice. It was only early afternoon, and the manager had been fairly sure that he would be spared from the lovemaking sounds of the maknaes because he dropped by early this time.

“This is the evil maknaes’ favorite kind of date,” Yunho informed their manager dryly.

“Yeah, Kyuhyun once told Super Junior that he and Changmin didn’t hold with the whole, typical ‘meal-and-movie-before-’ date pattern. Apparently, they just find it to be a waste of time and just prefer to get down to business right away. The dirty kind of business,” Yoochun smirked.

“Kyuhyun just told his hyungs that?” the manager gaped. Because he was fairly sure that that was just a case of TMI.

“Super Junior needed brain bleach,” Jaejoong told him matter-of-factly. “Even Heechul. And you know that it’s really just too much information when even Kim Heechul needed brain bleach.”

“We needed it, too, when Super Junior just had to share that story with us. Which is why we’re out of brain bleach now. Will you pick up some more for us, hyung?” Junsu chirped.

The manager just shook his head and groaned.

Another pleasured yell came from Changmin’s bedroom.

“I can’t stand this!” Jaejoong said almost tearfully. “My baby is having ! My Minnie is just a baby!”

That had the other men in the room rolling their eyes.

“Geez, hyung. Just be glad that your baby’s the one doing the ing. Leeteuk hyung’s the one who should be having a breakdown because it’s his baby that’s getting ed… and enjoying it thoroughly,” Yoochun added cheekily.

The manager’s mouth fell open. “How do you even know their positions?!”

“You mean apart from how Yunho hyung and I first walked in on them in the closet after getting them together? Well, it’s only shouts and moans right now, hyung, but often you usually hear actual words, too,” Yoochun explained. “From Kyuhyun, mostly.”

“What?!”

Yoochun shrugged. “Once, we heard him shouting at Changmin to ‘pound him harder with his ___-inch ’.” (A/N: I am giving you the freedom insert any number there and let your fantasies run wild. Just don’t make it too small, because I think Changmin won’t appreciate being thought of as ‘Changworm’. :P)

“We did hear Changmin yell once for Kyuhyun to ‘ride him faster’,” Junsu chimed in. “I think Changmin likes that a lot,” the duckbutt member added thoughtfully.

“But it’s really mostly Kyuhyun screaming for Changmin to ‘go deeper and hit him right there’,” Jaejoong gave another example with a pained expression.

“And you can also get-“ Yunho started to say.

But Kyuhyun (unknowingly) chose that moment to give his own live example at that moment-

“YES! YES! YES! I’M SO CLOSE, CHANGMIN! GIVE ME MORE! UUHHHH!!”

The DBSK hyung and the manager all blanched again as one.

“…You can also get something like that,” Yunho finished weakly.

The manager looked faintly sick. No wonder the boys seemed so updated with the details of the evil maknaes' life. Who wouldn’t be, if Changmin and Kyuhyun were always th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter