Yunjae

Evil Maknae Matchmaking Services
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, guys!

Okay, first of all, I want to announce a slight change I made to the pairings. You might have noticed in the Foreword before that Sungmin and Shindong were a pair ("Sungmin-Shindong"), but honestly they just ended up together in my story because they were the only ones left without a pair. And now I have no idea how to do that, so I just changed it. They'll just both technically have a girlfriend in the story instead, but the girls won't be making an appearance, don't worry about that. There will just be a chapter with Sungmin and Shindong featuring in it, but they won't be a couple. I promise that that future chapter will be funny and worth to read, though!

Also, I've decided that each chapter/couple will have have a different font color. Please bear with me, this is the first time I'm doing this. :P

So, now, let's get on to the first couple that Changmin and Kyuhyun will victimize erm, help, I mean! XD

Jaejoong had just climbed into bed, ready to finally get a good night’s sleep.

The DBSK dorm was unusually quiet that night. Yunho had gone into his and Junsu’s shared bedroom earlier to catch up on a book he wanted to read. Yoochun and Junsu had chosen to have dinner in a new restaurant with some friends on this rare night that their group didn’t have a schedule. And the maknae had disappeared into his room with his equally evil best friend, whom Jaejoong assumed was spending the night in their dorm. The two evil maknaes were usually so unruly and noisy as they played videogames and yelled at each other for cheating, and won’t even listen to Yunho when he tells them to keep it down (nor will they listen to Leeteuk, when Yunho drags the Super Junior leader into their dorm as back-up against the two maknaes). But no shouting from the two maknaes could be heard in the DBSK dorm tonight. If Jaejoong wasn’t enjoying the peace and quiet so much, he would have been suspicious.

And he should have been suspicious.

As he fluffed up his pillows and got under the covers, his phone suddenly started blaring loudly from its place on the bedside table that stood between his and Yoochun’s beds.

Jaejoong sat up in bed, stretched out an arm to get his phone, and frowned a bit when he saw that the call was from an unknown number.

Seeing that Jaejoong was a K-pop idol and that having a lot of crazy stalkers came with the job, he should be wary of unknown numbers. But then, idols’ personal numbers were actually quite private, given only to family members, trusted friends, and a limited number of the staff.

‘Hmm, the chances that a sasaeng or some crazy person getting my number is quite low…’ Jaejoong thought to himself.

So, with a shrug, Jaejoong answered the call and said, “Hello?”

“Jaejoong oppa! Oh, I’m sooo excited to finally speak with you! I’m a hugeeeee fan of yours!” the person on the other end said shrilly in a very, very, very high tone. It sounded like a girl… with a very bad cold?

Jaejoong winced, both at the sound of the voice and at his mistake of answering the call.

So much for him betting on the low chance that a fan will get his number!

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about! You must have gotten the wrong number!” Jaejoong said quickly and made to end the call.

Before he could though, the “girl” shouted, “Hy- I mean, oppa! Wait! I just wanted to thank you for the ‘video’!”

That made Jaejoong pause. What? What on earth was she talking about? His curiosity was piqued, so against his better judgement, he spoke to the person again instead of hanging up.

“Video? What video?”

“Well, it was actually Yunho hy- Yunho oppa who gave it to me, but I figured that I should also thank you since you also had… special participation… in it!” the fangirl told Jaejoong excitedly with high-pitched giggles and all that.

“Yunho?” Jaejoong said, now even more confused. “You know Yunho personally? He gave you a video?”

“Oh, yes!” the girl said brightly in her shrill and high voice. “He found out I was a huge Yunjae shipper!”

At the mention of that couple name, Jaejoong’s face turned brick red.

“I- I-“

“So, he gave me a video of you two, to thank me for supporting you guys!” she continued.

The gears in Jaejoong’s brain started working. It was true that Yunho was always very grateful and thankful to fans, but this was just a bit odd, wasn’t it? And what the hell is this video?

“I still don’t know what you’re talking about! You’re trying to trick me into something, aren’t you?!” Jaejoong now said in a hard tone.

“No!” the girl said, sounding panicked. “No! I can prove it to you! Yunho hy- Yunho oppa said that the video was a shot… last Thursday night… after- after- after you got home from the your favorite noodle place where you both always get their special spicy ramen!” the girl hurriedly told Jaejoong, her high voice even becoming higher in her panic.

That made Jaejoong pause again. Well, he was quite sure that he and Yunho were well-disguised when they went to that noodle shop last Thursday night and that there had been no pictures nor fan accounts of their trip. So, Jaejoong could only conclude that the girl was telling the truth.

“Oh,” Jaejoong said lamely. “Sorry for accusing you. I guess Yunho really did meet you, then, huh? And you’re a fan of ours? May I know your name?”

“Oh, my name’s Chang- oof!” the girl suddenly sounded winded, as though she’d just been elbowed hard in the stomach. “Uhm, I mean… Chamiko! My name’s Chamiko!”

“Are you okay?” Jaejoong asked, feeling that this conversation was just getting weirder and weirder.

“Of course, oppa!” Chamiko giggled again. “How can I not be okay after what I’ve seen in the video! I can die happily now, thanks to that!”

“I still don’t know what you mean by that video,” Jaejoong frowned, thinking hard. He and Yunho hadn’t done anything after they had gotten back from that noodle place. Well, they brought home some take-out for their dongsaengs and had to deal with Changmin’s complains when he saw there was only two orders of ramen for him instead of three. But there was no video of that. And it wasn’t something that a Yunjae fan would gush so much about, right?

“Oh, oppa, you don’t have to be coy with me!” Chamiko squealed happily. “I’ve seen it all there, after all! You don’t have to pretend to me anymore th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter