Yoosu

Evil Maknae Matchmaking Services
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, everyone! Here's the next chapter! :)

Btw, I just want you guys to know- the length/content of the chapters in this story will vary depending on which couple it is that ChangKyu are victimizing helping. A chapter will be fairly short if the couple featuring there only needs a little push from the evil maknaes. But if ChangKyu needs to fight the universe and use up all their evil genuis-ness just to get a couple together, then that chapter will be longer and more complex than others. XD

With that said, here's Yoosu! :D

“Oi, Chamiko, ready for our next venture?” Kyuhyun whispered in a conspiring tone as he slipped into Changmin’s bedroom.

“Stop calling me that!” Changmin snapped as he looked up from his laptop. “And why the hell are you whispering?” he added, raising an eyebrow.

“I don’t want to risk your hyungs hearing about our top secret plan.”

“It’s only the Yunjae hyungs here in the dorm today, and I doubt they’ll overhear anything. If anything, we’ll be the ones hard-pressed not to overhear anything…”

“What do you-?”

But Kyuhyun’s question was cut short by a few loud ‘thump!’s from the next room.

“Oh, Yunjae going at it like bunnies?” Kyuhyung said, comprehension dawning on his face.

“Yep,” Changmin grimaced. “You know, I want to smack my past self now for complaining about how they were just dancing around the topic but not actually doing anything about it. Them not doing anything sounds pretty good to me now. Yunjae not doing anything is much better than them doing each other...”

“Well, it’s too late for regrets,” Kyuhyun sniffed haughtily. “The inner matchmakers of the evil maknaes are on a roll, and there’s no stopping us!” He cackled evilly.

“Inner matchmakers?!” Changmin repeated, shuddering a bit. “Good Lord, Kyu! That’s just too sappy and romantic! Don’t make me puke!”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “Oh, stop being over dramatic… Anyway, ready for the next couple we're going to work on?”

“Hell yeah! Who are we doing next?” Changmin asked as he got up from his bed and started stretching. (What, he needed to do warm-ups before unleashing his evil self onto his hyungs…)

“I was thinking your other two hyungs. Let’s finish your group first before we move on to mine.”

“Yoochun hyung and Junsu hyung?”

“Uhm… duh! Do you have any other two unmatched hyungs in your band that I don’t know of?” Kyuhyun said sarcastically. This is why the Super Junior maknae will argue with anyone who says that Changmin was more of an evil genius that he was. And the person who would insist on that the most is of course Changmin himself.

“You’re such an , Kyu!” Changmin retorted. Then, his eyes widened. “That’s it!” he said excitedly.

“Huh? What’s it?”

“!”

“What?”

“That’s how we’re going to get Yoochun hyung and Junsu hyung together! We’re going to take advantage of Yoochun hyung’s greasiness and y-ness!”

Junsu was humming serenely to himself as he lounged on the sofa. They had finished their schedules earlier than expected that day, so they had the night off. So, he was taking this rare time to relax and do nothing at all.

But then, his stomach growled, disrupting the contentment that he was feeling at the moment.

Junsu glanced up at the wall clock and saw that it was almost dinner time.

He sighed and got up, starting to walk towards the kitchen to make dinner. Because from the sounds that were coming from their bedroom, it most certainly didn’t sound like Jaejoong was about to emerge any time soon and cook food for them. And heaven help them all if their food monster maknae returned and there was no dinner…

Junsu was just finishing adding the last ingredients when Changmin entered the kitchen loaded with quite a few shopping bags.

“Hey, Minnie! Dinner’s almost ready!” Junsu greeted the maknae cheerily. He congratulated himself for managing to prepare the food just in time and avoiding any hunger-induced tantrums from Changmin.

“Why are you cooking? Where’s Jaejoong hyung?” Changmin frowned. Junsu was a fair enough cook, but Jaejoong was of course the best among them.

“We’ll be lucky to pull him and Yunho hyung out of the bedroom to eat, forget about Jaejoong hyung actually cooking the food. You’ll just have to make do with my cooking.”

“Grr… If I knew it would affect my food, I never would have agreed to Kyu’s stupid plan,” Changmin muttered irritably to himself.

“What wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter