02: Getting to know each other

Teen Top?! but I am a GIRL (HIATUS)

 

~~~~’s Pov.

"Okay... now that everyone is here let's do a game... let's just do like this we go around the circle and we make questions to each other to get to know you better.... We (the boys) will just ask questions to ~~~~ since we know each other well and ~~~~ will ask questions to everyone okay?"

        Every one just nodded and CAP was the one who was going to start.

        "So ~~~~, how did you convince our manager that you were the one that could get in Teen Top?"

        "Well, I was walking around and he found me and asked me to be part of Teen Top and I agreed."

        "Oh... Your turn Niel..."

        "~~~~ noona... hmmm... do you have a boyfriend?"

        This question made everyone stare at me in curiosity...

        "Hmmm... no...."

        "My TURN!! MY TURN!!! ~~~~ noona... what do you think of me?"   

        "Hmmm. Ricky... you are really cute and bubbly... and you talk a little bit too much... ^^"

        "Hehe I am like that I like talking with people who I want to know better"

        "Oh that explains everything...."

        "It's your turn... ~~~~"

        "Can you guys ask me first? I still don't have questions to everyone...."     

        "Sure... L.Joe?"

        "Hmmm... Can you sing a song to us? Like you need to prove that you are good"

        "Sure..."

        I started singing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGtM-yFGnwI)... everyone was staring at me. specially ChunJi.... when I was done everyone clapped for me.

        "WOW noona your voice is like an angels!! You sing really well"

        "Thanks ><"

        "okay... MY TURN!!! ~~~~-ah who do you think is the most handsome member here?"

        This was another question that made everyone interested... I knew that ChunJi asked that question because he knew that it was him, but just to make fun of him I played with him

        "Hmmm... L.joe"

        He stared at me. L.Joe stared at me and a smile forming in his lips.

        "L.joe? Really? You don't think I am handsome?"   

        "No..."

        "Fine then... if you think L.Joe is handsome fine... but you are still pretty ~~~~-ah"

        "haha thanks"

        "ChangJo do you have any questions for ~~~~?"

        "NO"

        O.O okay.... I knew that he didn't want me there but why being so mean? If you want I can get out of Teen Top and go to Boyfriend perhaps?!

        "Oh okay... ~~~~-ah your turn"

        "Hmmm.... L.Joe AND ChunJi why do you guys keep staring at me?"

        "WHAT WE NEVER DID THAT!!"

        "Yes you did... since I got in this house you kept staring at me..."

        "Noona I am telling you... they think you are pretty and they like you"

        "RICKY BE QUIET!"

        "Sorry hyungs..."

        "Okay... Hmmm CAP oppa... why do you shout so much to the members?"

        "WE AGREE!!! WHY HYUNG!?"

        "Its because since I am the leader I have the responsibility in taking care of this irresponsible children...."

        "WE ARE NOT CHILDREN!! just Ricky and ChangJo"

        "HEY!!"

        "Coff. Coff... sooo Ricky... why are you always talkative?"

        "YES!!" everyone said in union...

        "Sometimes noona..."

        "Hmmm... Niel... do you have a girlfriend?"

        "Why do you want to know that? Hey do you like Niel? But you said I was handsome!!"

        "No noona I don't why?"

        "No it's just that I have this friend Nana and I don't know why but you kind of remembers me of her..."

        "Oh~ how is she?"

        "She is my age >< Okay... ChangJo... why do you hate me?"       

        "He doesn't have you noona it's just that he is not used to a girl in our group that's it!! When you get to know him better he will always be like that.. he is like that to us!!"

                Okay... now that I met them a little bit more I think I will like the idea of being in a boy band.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoy this first two chapters I will try to write more ><

Please Comment, Subscribe, and ENJOY!!