01: How everything started

Teen Top?! but I am a GIRL (HIATUS)

 

~~~~'s Pov.

        I can't believe that I am in Teen Top!! And I am a girl!! I am now heading to their dorm... the manager said that I need to meet them and get used to it. I still can't believe that I am in Teen Top. I called Nana saying that she was the happiest person in the world... She couldn’t believe that...

        *FlashBack*

                I was walking backstage of Inkygayo... I was looking at all the singers, asking them to sign my book of signatures of famous people, when I saw Teen Top's door. I knocked on the door and opened there was no one there, just this man... maybe their manager and he shouted

                "You Are Perfect!!"

                "Haha thanks... I hear that a lot..."

                "No.. not that... what do you think in getting in Teen Top?!"

                "WHAT?! TEEN TOP?! DUDE LOOK AT ME!!! I AM A GIRL... G-I-R-L... GIRL!!"

                "I know.. we were thinking in putting a girl on the group... what do you think"

                "Hmmm no thanks... I am not into getting in a all boy group... when I am a GIRL"

                "Don't worry I will help you get used to it... please.... they are nice.... when you get to know them better you will like them... please answer fast.... they are coming and if they see you it will ruin the surprise."               "So they don't know there will be a girl in their group?"       

                "No they know.... but they don't know WHO the girl is... PLEASE SAY YES"

                "Ugh... sure... I will be part of Teen Top"

                "GREAT!! What's your name dear?"

                "~~~~. Park ~~~~"

                "Okay... so ~~~~ this is the address of the dorm... come by tomorrow and your room will be ready... come tomorrow to know more the members. You guys are not doing anything just know each other that's it, later you guys will make a new album.... Now hurry before they see you!!"

                I can't believe that I said yes to him....

        *End of FlashBack*

        Now I am here.... in front of Teen Top's dorm. Its a pretty two floor white house. When I knocked on the door I was a little bubbly boy jumping up and down.

        "You are here! You are here! Hyun she is here!! Hi~ my name is Ricky... what's your name? How old are you? Do you have a boyfriend? WOW you are pretty! Welcome to Teen Top!!"

        "Yah.. live her alone... she just came here and you attack her with questions!! Hi... I'm CAP I am the leader of Teen Top... please come in and welcome..."

        "Thanks... Hmmm... I'm Park ~~~~."

        "~~~~ how old are you?"

        "I'm 17"

        "So you are my noona... can I call you noona noona?"

        "Sure..."

        "YAY... Noona did you know you are really pretty? And everyone couldn't sleep trying to find out who was the new girl and its YOU"

        "YAH RICKY!! Let her alone!!"

        "Sorry CAP hyung.. come in ~~~~"

        I stepped inside... the boys were watching TV not daring to take their eyes out. I looked around the house, and it was pretty clean for a boy band.

        "Yah guys... the new girl is here"

        *No Response"

        "YAH THE NEW GIRL IS HERE!!"

        "OKay... we heard the first time hyung..."

        "MAKE A LINE OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

        In three seconds... all the members made a line, scared of what the leader could do to them. Even you were a little bit scared.

        "~~~~-shi can you present yourself to us?"

        "S-Sure"

        When all the members looked at you, you could feel that two guys were looking at you in awe... their jaws almost dropping.

        "Hmmm Hi? My name is Park ~~~~. I'm 17. And... yeah I think that's it..."

        "Are you good cooking?"

        "Yeah I think so..."

        "Good.... okay.. boys let's present our selves... okay... I'm CAP I am the leader of Teen Top. I'm 19. Welcome to Teen Top."

        *Silence*

        "L.Joe... why don't you introduce yourself? L.Joe? L.JOE STOP STARING AT ~~~~ AND INTRODUCE YOUR SELF!!"

        "Oh what? sure... hey I'm L.joe, I'm the same age as you and I am the rapper together with CAP hyung... nice to meet you *wink*"

        "OKay... normal~ Hi I'm ChunJi nice to meet you... I am known as Power Voice ChunJi... and I'm the same age as you"

        Okay... there is CAP, L.Joe and ChunJi....

        "HAI!!! I'm Niel... I am one year younger than you hehe nice to meet you..."

        "HEEY NOONA!! You know me already... but I am Ricky... I am the fake maknae of Teen Top and I am 15!! Don't worry noona... L.Joe hyung and ChunJi hyung are just staring at you because they think you are pretty and I think they like you..."

        "YAAAAH RICKY!!!!"

        "I told you"

        You started giggling which made L.Joe and ChunJi stare at you more and more.

        "Hi. I'm ChangJo, and I'm 15."

        WOAH... I could feel this weird feeling that he didn’t appreciate me in the group. They showed me the house and let me settle in the new home. I had my only bedroom and bathroom which was good. I changed to more comfortable clothes (http://www.reflexblue.org/nanaq/items/18-SK6112/6112-2.jpg)and got down stairs to get to know Teen Top better. When I got down ChunJi and L.Joe's jaws dropped. What? Just because I am wearing shorts doesn't mean that they can do that to me right? We sat in a circle. Ricky on my right and ChunJi and L.Joe fighting to seat next to me.. L.Joe won, winked at me and I was just there staring at them as if they were aliens.