05: My FIRST song...

Teen Top?! but I am a GIRL (HIATUS)

~~~~'s Pov.

   "Sooo ~~~~ how was your first performance?"

   "It was okay Ricky, but I think I could have done it better..."

We had just finished performing SNSD's Kissing You and now we were in our practice room, but although I tried my best and the fans all greeted me well, I think I could have done it better... You know that feeling right? Like Ugh... I could have done it better? Yeah I am feeling like that right now. Suddenly the doors open and manager oppa is there sweating... God what happened to him?

   "Uh... ~~~~? I think.... Andy.... wants.... to talk.... to you......"

   "Why? What did I do?"

   "Maybe it was that little accident you did while performing:P"

   "Oh shut up Chunji, it wasnt an accident, that part was part of the dance!!"

Alright I followed manager oppa as he took me to Andy. Okay, now I was getting worried what if Chunji is right? Was it because of that little mistake? Wait... IT WAS PART OF THE DANCE OKAY? I thought that we were supposed to raise our arms than continue dancing, but I did not know that we were not supposed to do that, so I accidentaly raised my arm and I was there being stupid for me being the only one to raise my arm and having the other members laughing quietly. Yes... I heard them laughing but you probably did not hear it, because ugh, they are so professional and stuff like that. but I could hear it!! Well, I was now in front of Andy's room. I knocked the door before I entered, there was he with a serious expression on and looking at me with piercing eyes... yep probably was because of the mistake I made...

   "~~~~.... I-"

   "I AM REALLY SORRY!! I REALLY DID NOT WANT TO RAISE MY ARM IN THAT MOMENT, BUT IT WAS PART OF THE DANCE SO I THOUGHT THAT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO RAISE IT BUT NO ONE DID, BUT I DID NOT KNOW THAT WE WERE NOT, BUT URGH!! I AM SO SO SO SORRY!! I PROMISE I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!"

   "Uh... ~~~~ What are you talking about?"

   "D-Didn't you call me? And wasnt it because of the mistake I made?"

   "Yes, I did call you, but its not because of the mistake, you are still new, so its okay if you make a mistake alright? Well, the reason why I called you is becuase although there were a lot of fans who supported you to be part of Teen Top and cheeared for you while you were performing, I don't we showed them all of your talents, so I was thinking that you should make a video o you singing a song..."

   "Which song do you want me to sing?"

   "Well I was thinking that you should MAKE the song instead of singing from another artist, you did that already, we wanted you to show your talents to the others and what you are capable of... do you think you can make it?"

   "I could try, but I cannot garantee that it will be a good song..."

   "I believe that it will be excelent... now if you need any help you can always ask me and the other members... right? Well I assume that you cannot ask me because I have a meeting in ten minutes and I will probably be busy until tomorrow, so feel free to ask the other members I am sure they will be happy to help you, well I have to go, good luck ~~~~"

I cannot belive on what he told me!! HOW DOES HE WANT ME TO WRITE A SONG? I never wrote a song in my life, and now he wants me to do that? Well he said the others could help me, but I belive that they also never wrote a song before... WHY ME? Just because I am the new member? WELL when Teen Top came up, they never sang a song that was written from them, but WHY ME?!?!?!?!? Well as I enter the practice room again all their eyes are on me and Chunji starts speaking...

   "I believe that he got mad at you because of you mistake ~"

   "No... it was something worse...."

   "What was it?"

   "Andy asked me to write a song and sing it so I could show my talents to your fans and people around the world..."

   "WOAH... Andy never asked us to do that... you are really unlucky ~~~~"

   "Thanks Niel, that helped me a lot...."

   "Sorry, I just wanted you to feel better..."

   "Well I need to go... Oh right!! C.A.P. could you help me? Andy said that I could ask any of you guys and I trust you the most so could you?"

   "Sure I'd love to help you ~~~~"

   "Awww why not me ~~~~?"

   "Because you are a ert L.Joe"

   "Yeah sure, you just dont want me to help because you will fall for my charms..."

   "What charms?"

   "BUUUUUURNNNN!!!"

   "SHUT UP NIEL!! YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU DONT BE QUIET RIGHT?!"

   "~~~~ let's go, they will probably fight until someone stops it and trust me Ricky and Changjo get easily scared from L.Joe and ChunJi will probably look at the mirror and admire him self"

   "Oh hehe let's go then"

*2 hours lates*

   "Ugh this is so difficult, how does Andy want me to write a song?!"

   "Well I dont know... I never wrote a song myself, and like it passed two hours already and we have nothing... I am sorry ~~~~ but I dont think I can help you more, I have a photoshoot with Chunji and the others, you were supposed to come to, but Andy said that you werent supposed to come since you are writing your song... well I am really sorry but..."

   "NO I am fine with it... go, you dont want the others to wait do you?"

   "I am really sorry ~~~~-ah"

Now C.A.P. left. And I really dont know what to do right now...I am holding my guitar as I am trying to think of a melody. I am just playing random chords, but its kind of souding good. Well, the problem is the lyrics, I really dont know what to write. I should probably write about love, just like every single song I listen to. But what should I write? Love. Maybe a confession to a boy? Nah, if L.Joe listens to it, he will probably be like 'Ha I knew that you liked me, so you wrote this song to confess to me' or something like that, and I really dont feel like listening to him you know? Well I should then maybe do a BOY confessing to a GIRL, in all the girl group songs that I've heard that was related to love, I've almost never heard the content being a boy confessing to a girl. Well as I am thinking of the lyrics Nana is coming in my mind. Maybe I should use her as a role model. Her white skin that even if I look at it everyday I never get tired.

 

Well, two more hours passed and I am finally done with the song. I went to the practice room to see if the boys are back, only to my surprose CAP is there!! Just the one who I needed.

   "Oh ~~~~ You are here!! How is the song going?"

   "Great!! I finished it, and I just needed your help to record it!!"

   "Sure, I will be right back with the camera"

And as I was waiting for CAP to come back with his camera, the others were coming in one by one, asking me what I was doing sitting in a chair with my guitar. I didn't answer them at all, they were slowly realizing that I was going to sing the song that I just made. CAP finally arrived with the camera. The other members were just seated waiting for me to start and listen to my voice while I was singing. CAP gave a thumbs up saying that I could start I took a deep breath and started

   "Annyeonghaseo... I am ~~~~ the new GIRL member of Teen Top and I am going to sing you guys a song made by me which is called 'Peach' hope you guys enjoy it"

Peach (I know its by IU, but let's just pretend that you wrote it in this story)

 

My eyes keep going to that white face
Why don’t I even get sick of you?
When you slightly smile at me, I really go crazy
How can you be so pretty baby?

How can I explain this feeling?
When I see you, my heart becomes numb and sore

Oh, with what word can I explain you?
All the words of the world is probably not enough

With those legs that are so pretty by just standing still
You walk toward me and you hug me

You know he’s so beautiful
Maybe you will never know
I want to hide you in my embrace

I’m not saying this out of a young heart
But I really want to marry you

Oh, with what word can I explain you?
All the words of the world is probably not enough

With those legs that are so pretty by just standing still
You walk toward me and you hug me

Telling you multiple times is not enough
With this tickling voice
that only knows you
I will sing for you

My heart keeps going to you
I’m really going crazy

As I finished all of the boys were in awe, but L.Joe finally stood up and spoke

   "See?! I knew you were in love with me!! You just did not want to confess..."

   "Eh...? What are you talking about? The lyrics is about a guy who falls in love with a girl"

   "Well, but when YOU are singing it, it seems like a girl is confessing to a boy, which is ME"

   "Well, L.Joe I was NOT confessing to you and I will NEVER confess, because I DONT LIKE YOU"

   "One day you will ~~~~, one day you will..."

   "Anyways, ~~~~ the song is great I belive that our fans will enjoy it alot"

   "Thanks CAP"

___________________________________________________________________

Well.... another chapter updated!! What did you guys think... sorry if I did not update, my computer its kind of not working well so every time I try to update it doesnt work... But TODAY I MADE IT YAY!! Well well thanks to all my subcribers who are reading this and also thanks for rukiyoastherosheMichelle90289, and kEviNia04 for subscring to my story I really appreciate that!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter... Please read, subcribe, comment and ENJOY!!