06: L.Joe

Teen Top?! but I am a GIRL (HIATUS)

 

~~~~'s Pov.

   A month passed and I got more comfortable with the boys. Well, everyone except that ert L.Joe. CAP you don't need to say anything, he is the one that makes me laugh and the only one that I can trust, he is like an older brother. ChunJi is the sweetest person I've ever seen in my life. Niel, well… what can I say about him… well… one day Nana, my best friend, came to meet the guys and you know chat since it had been a long time since I've talked to her. Well, I think Niel fell in love with her and since then I'm trying to help him hehe :p. Ricky, he is very cute and likes to laugh which is good, since I like to laugh a lot. ChangJo, well… I think he is the other guy that I'm not close with yet. He ignores me and just walks past me as if I don't exist. CAP said that he still needs to get used to the idea that there is a girl in the group. 

   It was morning, I woke up did my daily routines and went to the living room. To my surprise there was no one in the living room or anywhere in the house. I could only see L.Joe sitting on the couch. He was watching a drama or something, but I think he noticed that I was staring at him, so he just pointed to the dining room desk that was right next to the living room. I went there and saw that there was a note, it read:

   Haai ~~~~ and L.Joe

    SO!! I noticed that you two are not so close (~~~~ and ChangJo too, but he didn't want to stay)

     so we left you guys alone so you can get close to each other and then we would have a happy family… ahem… it would be happier if ChangJo helped, but he is just a retard. Well, we will come back late!! SO GET CLOSE TO EACH OTHER!!! Well… you might be asking how you guys are going to get together? HAHA I asked Andy hyung to allow you guys write a new song together for our new album! WRITE A GOOD DUET SONG!!! 

    HAHA baaai…

    with love, YOUR LEADER THAT YOU SHOULD OBEY CAP :)

   "Are you kidding me!?!"

   "No he's not"

   "Argh!"

   I angrily sat on the couch and I could see that he was chuckling. How am I supposed to be friends with him?! He is such a ert!! 

   "So ~~~~ how are we going to write our song?"

   "I.don't.know"

   "Look… I know you don't want to be friends with me, but can you at least help?! Its a song for our new album… if we don't have it ready for now Andy will kill us, and he won't care if you are a girl, HE WILL KILL BOTH OF US"

   "Fine… let me go get my guitar…"

   When I came back it was kind of awkward, since we never really talked together. I sat on the couch again, thinking on what we could write about. The most difficult part of having to write it would be that I never wrote a duet song where the guy had to rap. 

   "L.Joe, did you ever write a song?"

   "No"

   "Or ever wrote your own rap parts?"

   "No, sorry…"

   "Okay… so, first let's think about what the topic of our song will be"

   "Well, since its a duet it would be like a love song…"

   "Yeah… a love song… but i don't know how to write raps…"

   "I can try…"

   Hours passed and to say the truth I was actually having fun in writing a song with L.Joe… he wasn't really a ert. Okay, he was. But while writing this song I noticed that he was actually a nice guy. Hours passed and our song was almost ready. I heard the front door, it was probably CAP and the other members.

   "~~~~ I MISSED YOOOU"

   "hahah I missed you too Ricky :)"

   "Okay, okay… let them work"

   "Okay CAP hyung"

  "So, how are you guys? Do you think you guys got closer? AAAND HOWS THE SONG?!?!"

  "I think we got close to each other CAP, haha thanks… the song is ready do you want to hear it?"

   I looked at L.Joe to see if he was fine with it, he just gave me a nod, so probably he was fine. I took a deep breath and started singing. To tell you the truth it was actually hard to write the song, but with L.Joe's help I think it was more funner, but still hard. As we finished singing everyone except ChangJo clapped saying it was good and that we were really good song writers.

                             

 

   "OKAY!! LETS START RECORDING!! L.JOE, ~~~~~  ARE YOU GUYS READY?!"

   "YES!!!"

   "look… this is the song that you guys created, so I want you guys to put all the emotions you are supposed to feel into this song okay?"

   "YES SIR!!"

   "okay. okay, in 3,2,1, START!!"

   As I was singing I tried to not make eye contact with him, you know… I don't know why but I felt a little bit embarrassed in looking into his eyes and singing 'I love you' and stuff. At least I had made a new friend, but I really hope I can get close to ChangJo… why does he hate me so much?

                               ____________________________________________________________

I AM SO SORRY!!!! I KNOW IT TOOK A LOT FOR ME TO UPDATE!! BUT I HAD SO MUCH STUFF FOR SCHOOL!!! I AM REALLLYYYY SORRY, BUT I'LL BE ABLE TO UPDATE MORE NOOW!! :)))) I AM REALLY SORRY...

   thanks for aiahrocksbroken_chainsDianelamusiclover, and chulie08 for subscribing & thanks to everyone that paitiently waited for me to update... again I am really sorry. I know this is a short chapter, but I'll try to update more longer chapters :))) Hope you guys enjoy it