03: Photoshoot

Teen Top?! but I am a GIRL (HIATUS)

~~~~'s Pov.

                "Okay guys so today since ~~~~ is new we need to show her to the world, so today we are going to do a photo shoot."

                 After manager Kim (?) told us that everyone got prepared. He told me that the fans knew that a girl was going to be part of Teen Top and they agreed. We went inside the van, I was close to every member now, Ricky is still that bubbly guy that can't stop talking, CAP and Niel are really nice to me, ChunJi and L.Joe keep staring at me, but I noticed that they are really nice. ChunJi is sweet with me, so it's L.Joe but he is more of a playboy if you know what I mean. But ChangJo is still mean with me... Idk why but he is like that. We arrived at the place where we're going to take my pictures. Why did the boys need to come if I am the only one taking pictures??

                "Okay guys go sit somewhere and chill and ~~~~ go with Yuri to get yourself ready"

                There were so many clothes that I was supposed to wear... Manager said that the concept would be school. So yeah, I was wearing this uniform that I thought it was adorable, but the skirt was tooooooo short, as I came out L.Joe smirked and stared at my legs. O.o... HE SMIRKED AND IT'S NOW STARING AT MY LEGS!!

                "Ok... ~~~~ right? So I want you to stay over there and act cute can you do that for me?"

                "Yeah, I think so..."

                "Good, now let's start!!"

                I am kind of good in acting cute... Every picture I take I act cute so it was easy for me, but the problem was that I was really nervous.... There are five boys staring at me and smiling to them and one of them is STILL STARING AT MY LEGS, guess who?

                "C'mon are you going to stay there staring at the boys or are you going to take the pictures?"

                Oh god... I was staring at them!? Really?! Just breathe in and out ~~~~ you can do this, forget about the boys and just take the picture!! I took a long breath and started taking the picture. After two hours I was done... I kind of think that I looked good; I was still in that uniform when the boys came to talk to me...

                "~~~~-ah you are really good... And pretty"

                "Hehe thanks Ricky... Hmmm can I help you L.Joe?"

                "Oh... No I am fine...”

                "So can you please stop staring at my legs, it's really uncomfortable"

                I regret on saying that, after asking L.Joe to stop staring at my legs I felt more eyes staring at them.... Ricky was staring at it, and he was smiling to himself!! What does his hyungs teach him huh? Okay, the manager called us to show us some of the pictures that we were going to show to the fans. I was supposed to choose three so I choose this three:

1.     http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/220/17476970.jpg/sr=1

2.     http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/36087296.jpg/sr=1

3.     http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/20110105_iu_04.jpeg

                As we arrived at our dorm, Teen Top got their laptops and uploaded the pictures in Teen Top’s me2day… after 5 minutes there were already people commenting to it, actually they were really good comments like. Wow she is pretty, she is so lucky, I support her she is pretty enjoy Teen Top ~~~~-shi!! And there were many more, but I actually felt good about it.

                “Ah sooo tired… I think I am going to sleep now, bye guys, good night!! ^^”

                “NIGHT ~~~~-ah!!” all of them said in union

               Today was so tiring staying there for two hours acting cute is hard ya know?!

ChunJi’s Pov.

                ~~~~ told us that she was going to sleep, we told her to sleep well and kept looking at the comments. When suddenly L.Joe got ~~~~’s pictures and sent it to himself.

                “What was that for L.Joe?!”

                “Nothing… I just wanted her picture on my cell phone… and don’t look at me like that, I know that you guys want her picture too.”

                Everyone nodded in agreement and we all sent her picture to our selves, but really who wouldn’t want a picture of an adorable girl like ~~~~? She is so pretty in this picture!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter updated!! Sorry but I am not going to be able to update... T.T so sorry

thanks for everyone who subscribed!! Please comment too!!

patrishax

kpopper99

willesaur

ChalienaRose

I'll try updating when possible!!