DJ Boo

Seventeen One Shots~ UPDATE! REQUEST OPENED!!!

Featuring: Boo SeungKwan and Han JiSoo

JiSoo P.O.V

I decided to go to a club to have a drink since my boyfriend dumped me with another girl. I cried the whole night and decided to have a drink to get drunk. I dressed into my blue sweater and beanie and went out. I went into the club seeing many people dancing and drinking. I ordered some beer and sat down. People were looking at me and I was starting to get drunk. I wasn’t a heavy drinker and when I get drunk, I get crazy. I felt as if my body was light and I was floating. I managed to walk to the dance floor and dance to the music.

DJ: Alright people, 5 minutes break and we’ll be back with more music~

I didn’t hear what the DJ said and I kept on dancing. People were staring at me and suddenly someone brought me to the DJ counter. I struggled from his arms but he was too strong. When he sat me down on his chair, I could see a blurry image of his face. He waved his hands in front of me and I just passed out.

End of JiSoo P.O.V

SeungKwan P.O.V

I was DJ-ing when I saw a girl in a blue sweater dancing on the floor. I knew she was drunk so I stopped the music and went to help her. Funny thing was she was still dancing when the music was off. I went down and helped her to my seat. She was struggling but I just held onto her anyway. I sat her down and she squinted her eyes at me. I waved my hand in front of her face and she just passed out on me. I was shocked but then I had to help her. I carried her on my back and went to the management.

Me: SaJangnim, can I go off early today? My girlfriend is not feeling well…

CEO: Sure SeungKwan-ah~ Better take good care of her… She looks so drunk…

Me: Neh~

I carried her to my car and sat her at the front seat. I buckled her seat belt and asked her for directions.

Me: Excuse me, can you tell me your address?

JiSoo: *groans* 431… Gyeongi-do… *vomits*

Me: Oh no!!

I quickly helped her and she vomited on my car carpet. I sighed and she fell asleep again. I drove her to the address and helped her to her house. I rang the doorbell but no one answered. I dug for her keys in her purse and found it. I opened the door and helped her to her room. I took a towel and wiped her face. She had a beautiful face but why was she at the club? She didn’t seem like those girls who just goes there for guys. I shrugged and left her a note on her desk. I left her house locking it and went to my car. I found the nearest pipe and washed my carpet. I chuckled remembering the girl and went back home.

End of SeungKwan P.O.V

JiSoo P.O.V

I woke up the next day with an extreme headache and sat up from my bed. I tried remembering what happened last night but I couldn’t think. I looked over to my drawer and saw a note.

‘Next time don’t drink if you can’t J It’s not good for you~ and thanks for vomiting on my carpet XD -DJ Boo’

I shook my head and went to shower. I stumbled to my bathroom and took a nice shower.  After I was back to my normal self, I read the message again and gasped. I was so embarrassed and I feel like I should apologize to this DJ Boo. I went to the club and saw that it was still being cleaned. I went up to someone and tapped his shoulder.

Me: Um… do you know a person named DJ Boo?

SeungKwan: Why that would be me *smiles*

Me: *gasp* Oh! Um… I’m sorry for yesterday… *bows*

SeungKwan: Haha, you actually remembered me *chuckles* It’s alright though~

Me: *smiles*

SeungKwan: Wanna be friends?

Me: Sure… My name is Han JiSoo J

SeungKwan: Boo SeungKwan *smiles*

We shook hands and he ruffled my hair. We were friends ever since and he was really nice to me. I go DJ-ing with him often and that helped me forget about my stupid boyfriend.

The End