Perfect Fit

Seventeen One Shots~ UPDATE! REQUEST OPENED!!!

Featuring Lee JiHoon/Woozi & OC Kang MinKyung

YongMin P.O.V

I was best friends with MinKyung since 2 years ago and we were very close. Although, she is the very cold and cool type. It took me one semester to make her talk since no one else talked to her. She was famous in the school for composing songs, writing lyrics, making songs and publishing them online. She also sells some of her songs. Her image in school was always cold, mean and cool. But when she’s with me, she’s more open. I guess its true that musicians are more towards the cold type.

One day a guy transferred to our class and he goes by the name of Lee JiHoon, also known as his nickname Woozi. He was also like MinKyung, cold, mean and cool, and also a composer and writer. The 2 were rivals in the school and no one, I mean no one would want to see them together. Even I wouldn’t. Woozi has a bunch of friends and they would always hang out together. I think they go by the name of 17Teen.

Anyways, today our teacher had something special for us and she called in MinKyung, Woozi, me and some other people to have a talk. We went into the meeting room and sat down.

Teacher: Alright, so since there is an event coming on, I want you guys to make your own guerrilla concert. *smiles*

SeungCheol: Our own…?! Meaning our own songs and dances…?!

Teacher: Yeap~ *smiles*

Woozi and MinKyung remained calm as usual and the teacher then faced the both of them.

Teacher: MinKyung, JiHoon, I need both of you to cooperate with each other… I need you guys to write your own songs for this guerrilla concert *smiles* Can you do that for me…?

They faced each other and lightly smiled at each other nodding their heads. His friends and I were shocked since they hardly smile in school. I guess they don’t really care on what people say about them as rivals. We were dismissed and all of us planned to have a small meeting later at lunch. We went back to our respective classes and went on with lessons.

End of YongMin P.O.V

MinKyung P.O.V

We received a task from the teacher about a guerrilla concert and to tell you the truth I was really excited. The teacher assigned Woozi and I to compose the songs and I was glad I could work with another composer. That means I could get more knowledge from people. Although I hardly talk to anyone but YongMin. He’s a dork. We met up at lunch break and instead of eating, we met up in the school’s studio. I went into the room with YongMin and saw the others already there waiting.

DoYoon: Oh! They’re here~!

We walked inside and YongMin greeted them while I just lightly smiled and nodded. We all sat down in a big circle and started to plan for the concert. We were discussing on the songs that we will write and the themes.

SeungCheol: Hey, why not the both of you get started on the tunes and beats…? That’ll be faster right…?

JiHoon: *rolls eyes* what have I taught you SeungCheol… Without a proper theme the song can’t be made you idiot…

SeungCheol: Right~…

JunHui: YongMin-ah, do you have any ideas? SoonYoung…? Anything…?

YongMin: I think we can make the performances like a roller coaster. We start off with a soft song, then go more intense as the performance go. At last, we go all party type of theme and then done… How’s that…?

SoonYoung: Its good, but what is the main theme…?

Me: Maybe like a minor-scary horror kid’s film…? Like we start off with a happy song, then it goes into an intense mysterious but powerful song, then a sad song and to finish it off with a happy ending, a cheerful and partying song…

JiHoon: Cool… Which kid’s film are we following…?

Chan/HanSol: LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD!!

JeongHan: Ok…~ Little red riding hood it is then~ Anyone has objections…?

Everyone shook their heads and so we started with the theme making of the songs. After it was done, it was already time for class and we went back to our respective classes. I went over to JiHoon and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and lightly smiled.

Me: Wanna stay back in the studio later for the song making…? *tilts head*

JiHoon: Sure I guess… *shrugs* If you’re ok with it, I’m cool…

Me: Alright…

YongMin and I went back to our seats and sat down. I took my note books out and waited for the teachers. YongMin looked worried and I was confused.

Me: Yah, you ok…?

YongMin: You sure you are ok with JiHoon later alone…?

Me: Why not…?

YongMin: I don’t want you guys to start a fight… *gulps* Hell might break loose

Me: *rolls eyes* *chuckles* Dude, we’re making music, not making war…

YongMin: Still… You both are crazily scary…

Me: Look, even if I would have a fight, it will only be if anyone is being bullied or things like that… *knocks his head*

YongMin: You sure…?

Me: Man I shouldn’t have talked to you in the first place… *face-palm* You don’t trust me do you…

YongMin: Arraseo, mian… *chuckles*

The teacher came in and we went on with Chemistry and Physics. Afterschool, I went to get some lunch and YongMin had extra training so he went to his class. I ate alone as always until someone came and sat in front of me. I looked up and it was JiHoon. He smiled lightly at me and I did back.

People were whispering and I ignored it continuing to eat my lunch. He ate lunch too and it was a quiet lunch time for me, other than people pointing and whispering. A girl managed to walk up to us nervously and we both looked up to her at the same time.

Girl: Um… You guys are not dating right…?

Me: Why do you want to know…? *raise eyebrows*

Girl: Someone asked me to ask you… *gulps*

JiHoon: What if we are…? *raise eyebrows*

Me: Lol excuse me…? *chuckles*

JiHoon: What… *lightly smirks*

Girl: Well then have a nice lunch… *bows* walks away*

I chuckled at her and pitied her for doing other people’s dirty work. I continued eating lunch and when I finished, I went to put my things and JiHoon followed behind. We walked to the studio and I took my laptop out sitting next to him. We were discussing about the music making when suddenly 12 boys barged into the studio panting and shocked. We both raised an eyebrow on them and a guy came up to JiHoon and held his shoulders. I think his name was SeokMin.

SeokMin: Yah Hyung!! Tell me the truth!! You both are dating…?!?!

JiHoon: And where exactly did you hear that nonsense…?

MinGyu: People are practically talking about it in the whole school!!!

Me: Lol…

SeokMin: You! What have you done to JiHoon hyung?!? *pants*

Me: Excuse you… I did not do anything but wrote songs with him 5 minutes ago… *rolls eyes*

JiHoon: Yea… *shrugs*

SeungCheol: *pants* Damn you 2 are like a copy and paste of each other… *pants*

We ignored them and continued with the song writing. The boys were being their noisy selves and suddenly YongMin ran up to me and knocked me on the floor. I was dumbfounded and he held onto my shoulders.

YongMin: Yah Kang MinKyung… You are JiHoon are in a relationship?!

JiHoon: *rolls eyes* Here we go again…

Me: First, get off me… Second, no we are not… Third, can’t we make music in peace…?

YongMin: You sure you’re not dating him…?

Me: One more question from you YongMin I swear I’ll ignore you like I how did in the first place… *chuckles*

YongMin; Arraseo… Chit…

SeungCheol: What did I tell ya…? They are practically both from hell *shrugs*

JiHoon/Me: Yah!!

SoonYoung: Perfect fit XD

JiHoon/Me: Excuse you… *scoffs*

HanSol: See…? XD

JiHoon/Me: Shut Up…

I faced JiHoon and he did the same. We both lightly chuckled and high fived each other. The others were dumbfounded and they were surprised we got along well. Suddenly SoonYoung told the others to run away from us. We both cocked our heads at them and they trembled playfully.

SoonYoung: One devil befriended another… Hell is going to break loose!!

JiHoon: YAH!!

Me: WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!

HanSol: You’re so dead hyung… Remember, shorter people are closer to hell  ._.

JiHoon: I’ll show what hell looks like if you both don’t shut your mouths…

Me: Like you’re any taller…

YongMin: … Everybody run!!

We both stood up and chased the others like we were going to kill them. Heck I think I would love to since they said I was short. We chased them across the room and to be honest I was having so much fun. I turned over to JiHoon and saw him straddling that SoonYoung guy, tickling him to his death. I guess we are a perfect match huh…?

The End~