You Have A Mail

Seventeen One Shots~ UPDATE! REQUEST OPENED!!!

Featuring Kim MinGyu & OC Boo JinKyung

JinKyung P.O.V

I was at work after school and I was cleaning the tables for new customers. I worked at a small coffee shop downstairs my apartment and have worked here for 3 months already. I had some friends at work and also a crush. He also studied in the same school as I and stayed in the same apartment block. He goes by the name of Kim MinGyu. The hottie of the school and also work. Our staffs would give him confessions every day and also love letters. He received a load more in school. We were close but I try to avoid him since I didn’t want him to know my feelings for him.

I was done cleaning the table and I escorted the new customers to the table, taking their orders after. I took their orders and went over to the coffee bar. I passed it to MinGyu and he smiled at me. I lightly blushed and walked to serve another table.

I accidentally knocked over a glass on the table while serving and I flinch at the sudden sound. I sighed and squatted down picking up the broken glass. I bowed to the customer and they just shook their head. I walked over to the rubbish bin and threw the broken pieces of glass. I saw a cut on my finger and just chuckled at my klutziness.

MinGyu: yah, you ok…?

Me: *gasp* Oh…! Um… yea, I’m fine *chuckles*

MinGyu: Come here…

He grabbed my arm and went to the sink. He helped me washed my fingers and I think my heart was about to explode when he held onto my hand. I lightly retreated my hand and assured him that I was fine. He smiled and I lightly bowed back to him thanking him. He went through his pocket and took a bandage out.

MinGyu: Give me your hand…~

Me: *flustered* Neh…

I gave him my hand and he helped me bandage it up. I blushed lightly and he even kissed it afterwards. I bowed to him and quickly ran to my station serving other customers before my heart fails on me. MinGyu went back to his station and I was really trying hard to avoid him the whole shift.

End of JinKyung P.O.V

MinGyu P.O.V

I saw JinKyung accidentally breaking a glass and saw her picked it up with her bare hands. I sighed and walked over to her when she reached the rubbish bin. I looked over her shoulder and saw her fingers bleeding. I chuckled and shook my head.

Me: yah, you ok…?

JinKyung: *gasp* Oh…! Um… yea, I’m fine *chuckles*

Me: Come here…

I pulled her to the sink and helped her wash her hands. I saw her blush and I lightly chuckled at her cuteness. I helped her with her wound and she quickly ran off after thanking me. I chuckled and shook my head. Truth is, I already know her feelings towards me. Hoshi hyung kept on blabbering about it to me in school. Not that I’m annoyed but its just cute. I went back to my station and continued my shift.

After a long night, I got off my shift and so did JinKyung. We both walked up to the apartment elevator together and there was an awkward silence. She stayed on the 7th floor while I was on the 17th. She walked out bowing to me and I smiled at her. She blush and walked out. I reached my floor and went straight to my bathroom to lightly wash up and go to sleep.

The next day, I change into my uniform and went out from the apartment. I always walked to school this early in the morning so that I can get some peace and quiet in school, rather than girls screaming my name. I reached school and to my surprised I saw JinKyung there already. It was early and I saw her sleeping in the canteen alone. I walked up to her and sat across her.

Her sleeping face was cute and I poked her nose. She twitched it and I chuckled. I helped her move her hair behind her ear and saw her whole face. I pinched her nose again and she groaned in her sleep snuggling to her arm. I pinched her cheek since she was so freaking cute. I stayed there and stared at her for 10 minutes and she was sleeping very soundly.

Suddenly her phone rang and I jumped due to surprise. She woke up and saw me after rubbing her eyes. She gasped and I just smiled at her waving. She blushed and smiled back lightly. Students began to fill the school and I nudged her to go to class now.

Me: Yah Boo JinKyung, let’s go or we’ll be late~

JinKyung: Neh… *blush*

We both stood up and walked to class together. She was more comfortable with me than yesterday and I was glad. We reached class and walked in together and girls were gasping and pointing at her. She silently walked to her seat and so did I. We went on with class and soon it was recess time.

I went to find Hoshi hyung and had my usual lunch. JinKyung stayed in class as usual and did her homework. I walked out from class and saw Hoshi and WonWoo hyung talking. I went over to them and fist bumped them. We ate our lunch and chatted about random stuff. Suddenly people were rushing from the canteen and headed towards the school garden. The 3 of us were confused and we heard someone talking while running.

Girl: Yah Daebak!!! The class is beating someone up in the garden!! Better go check it out!!

Boy: Damn, let’s go!!

We were surprised to hear that and followed them as well. Soon we could see a crowd and we could hear a girl screaming.

Girl1: Yah!! How dare you walk into class with him?!? Don’t you know he’s mine?!!

Girl2: I…-

Girl1: *slap* Don’t give me nonsense you !! You’re nothing but an attention seeker you !! Go find yourself another guy!!! MinGyu is mine already!!

I was confused so I walked to the crowd angrily. Since when was I anyone’s? Soon people saw me and made way for to pass. I walked up towards the 2 girls and saw that JinKyung was being bullied. Her hair was messed up and there were bruises on her cheeks and limbs. My blood was boiling and I stood behind the bully.

Me: Since when was I yours…? The last time I remember I was owned by my parents only… *growls*

Girl: *gulps* Oppa… It’s not what you think it is…!! This came to me first!!

Me: Don’t give me your bull… Now, move away from her!! Or I’ll give you a taste of your own medicine… *glares*

The girl ran away and the crowd disappeared. WonWoo and Hoshi hyung came to my side and saw JinKyung on the ground crying. I squatted down and she was crying hard. I held onto her arm and she looked up to me with her puffy eyes. I was guilty because I caused this to happen. She cried harder and I hugged her. She hit my chest several times but I just remained hugging her since this was all my fault. I helped her stand up and she walked back to class while sobbing. I looked over to my hyungs and they just sighed.

We went back to class and I saw that JinKyung already went home since her bag was nowhere to be seen. I sighed and continued class. I walked home alone after school and thought of a way to make it up for JinKyung. I borrowed my friend’s motorbike helmet and went to the pharmacy to buy some medicine for JinKyung. I needed to show her my sincerity. I also bought a teddy bear plush for her and decided to surprise her.

I went up to her apartment and knocked on the door. She opened her door and her face was really swollen. The bruises got worse and it pained me to see that on her beautiful face. She tilted her head and I cleared my throat.

Me: *clears throat* Delivery here~ *hands JinKyung box*

JinKyung: huh…? But I didn’t order anything…? *tiles head*

Me: You did *chuckles*

JinKyung: Who is this from…?

I removed my helmet and smiled at her.

Me: Its from this man right here *smiles*

JinKyung: Min… MinGyu…?

Me: An apology for just now… *sighs* I’m sorry… *pouts*

JinKyung: *lightly chuckles* Come in…

Me: Thanks.

I went into her house and saw that it was very modern and cosy. I sat down on the couch and she left the box on the coffee table. She sat beside me and I smiled at her nudging her to open the parcel. She opened it and took the teddy bear out. The bear was holding onto the medicine and she took it from the plush.

JinKyung: Thanks… *smiles*

Me: You’re welcome *chuckles* I’ll help you put in on…

I helped her with the bruises and she hissed at the pain. I sighed and chuckled thinking this was all because of me. She saw my facial expression and shook her head. I pouted and she pinched my cheeks. I lightly blushed and giggled.

Me: Really sorry JinKyung-ah… I didn’t know… *pouts*

JinKyung: Its alright… *chuckles*

Me: I have another gift for you though~

JinKyung: Huh…?

I hugged her and she listened to my heartbeat. She slowly hugged back and I smiled. I kissed her head and she chuckled.

JinKyung: What is it…?

Me: My heart…~ *chuckles* It’s the gift *smiles*

JinKyung: Cheesy much…

Me: Its still hurts though… *pouts*

JinKyung: Why…?

Me: Because you hit me… *pouts* Can you heal it…?

JinKyung: How…?

Me: Accept it’s gift~

I could feel her chuckled and she sighed. I broke the hug and held onto her shoulders. She looked into my eyes and smiled. I smiled back and tears flew down her eyes. I was shocked and I wiped it off her.

Me: What’s wrong…?! Did I say something bad…?

JinKyung: *sighs* *sniff* I don’t know… It’s just that I’ve never experience any of this before… *sniff*

Me: *chuckles* *hugs JinKyung* Then I’ll promise you this is going to be the best experience of your life~ *kissed her forehead*

JinKyung: Really…?

Me: Yea~ If you accept the gift~ ^^

JinKyung: Ok… I accept the gift *chuckles* *sniff*

I kissed her cheeks and she blushed hard. I chuckled and pinched her nose. She pouted and I smiled.

Me: To tell you the truth~ I knew you had feelings for me in the first place~

JinKyung: OMG *blush* How…?!

Me: *chuckles* It’s a secret~

JinKyung: *pouts*

Me: Alright, enough pouting, I might bite your lips off~ *pecks her lips*

She hit my chest and I chuckled rubbing the spot. I had JinKyung beside me all the time ever since that day~

The End~