Chapter 6

New is Nice

 

-----------------------------

After taking an hour to take a shower because of thinking about what happened to them in the bed, she finally went out of her room to find a pretty Chorong in the couch watching a show in the tv. Bomi went near to her but still not speaking because she is still shy.

 

 

“Hey Bbom-ah~ I thought you’re gonna take forever to finish hahaha” Chorong said when she noticeed a shadow behind her and she turned to look at Bomi.

 

 

“Y-yes” Bomi doesn’t even know what to reply to what her unnie said.

 

 

“Awww are you shy Bbom-ah?” Chorong teased bomi with a wide smirk in her face but Bomi just looked down in the floor and felt her face blushed when she remembered the kiss.

 

 

“It’s okay to be shy baby~ hahaha you’re still a cute Bbom-ah for me~” She more when she didn’t hear a reply from Bomi. In the other side, Bomi’s face got redder when she heard Chorong called her baby.

 

 

“Let’s go!” Chorong cut the silence between the two of them.

 

 

“W-where unnie?” Bomi was back to the stuttering Bbom-ah of Chorong.

 

 

“To our class duh! Where else Bbom-ah?” Chorong giggled at her Pabomi being a pabo.

 

 

“Oh ooookay, isn’t it too early and our class? We have the same class?” Bomi just smiled off her recent embarrassment.

 

 

“It’s not too early Bbom-ah, we only have one hour left you know and we still have to eat and for your another question, I asked Eunji for your schedule” 

 

 

“Huh? Why would you ask my schedule?” Bomi asked out of curiosity (even though deep inside she’s hoping that Chorong really cares for her).

 

 

“Ofcourse I need to know! How can I leave my Bbom-ah in the house and let her be late to any of her classes, infact you’re lucky we have the same class this morning” Chorong finished it off with a smile plastered in her face.

 

 

“So you haven’t eaten yet Rong unnie?” 

 

 

“Not yet~” Chorong pouted while whining.

 

 

“Waeyo unnie? I thought they prepared breakfast” Bomi asked in confusion.

 

 

“Yeah they did but before i can even taste it they already finished everything. Let’s go now Bbom-ah i waited for you long enough” Chorong complained and pout.

 

 

‘i can’t believe our captain is gonna be this cute’—Bomi.

 

 

“Okay then my Rong unnie let’s go then!” Bomi said excitingly as she is too happy to know that her crush slash love cares for her. Her face can be ripped from the wide smile she have in her face.

 

 

“But you need to have a punishment for making me wait that long Bbom-ah” Chorong smirked at Bomi who just gulped when she heard and saw Chorong with a smirk.

 

 

“W-what is it unnie?” Bomi said while stuttering as she is nervous on what her unnie will do to her.

 

 

“Give me a piggyback ride please~~” Bomi’s nervousness was immediately removed from her body when she heard the cute voice of her unnie. She wore her backpack infront of her then positioned herself, she bent her knees lower to make it easier for Chorong to climb into her back.

 

 

“Okay! Now you can ride the PangPang Express!” She even patted her back to gesture Chorong to go in her back. Chorong can only giggle at the cute name of her ride. When Chorong got up from the couch and rode the ‘PangPang Express’, Bomi adjusted Chorong in her back.

 

 

“Are you ready?” When she heard Chorong said yes, she started walking outside of their house and when they reached outside, Bomi stopped.

 

 

“Hold tight to me unnie, okay?” Chorong just nodded and hold on tighter in Bomi’s neck but before Bomi can even make a move Chorong said something.

 

 

“Wait! Bbom-ah I want a radio too for the ride~” Chorong giggled as she told Bomi. Chorong actually knew Bomi can sing.

 

 

“Let’s open the PangPang Radio then!” Bomi was too happy to reject all her unnie’s reuests. 

 

 

She then started walking again and while they were walking she was singing and sometimes she would speak like what a DJ does and it totally made Chorong laughed out loud and sometimes even hit Bomi’s back but Bomi couldn’t care more as she was really happy that she feels a lot closer and comfortable with her Rong unnie. After a few songs, Chorong joined in and they sang a lot of Apink’s song since they both like it according from the ‘date’ they had last night. It took them about 20 minutes to reach their cafeteria and Chorong went down from Bomi when they reached the door as she doesn’t want Bomi to be more tired. After that, they started walking to a vacant table and sat down.

 

 

“You know Bbom-ah you really sing well!” You couldn’t even see the tiredness from Bomi’s look as she was just smiling.

 

 

“Really unnie?” Bomi asked too excitedly that made Chorong giggle more.

 

 

“Yeah especially in the shower last night and this morning hahaha” Chorong teased Bomi and the evidence of success is visible as a shade of pink can be seen Bomi’s face. 

 

 

“What?! Unnie I thought you were already asleep last night and you were in the living room a while ago?” She whined at her unnie while showing her cute pouty face.

 

 

“Well I never said that I was not asleep when you went out from the bathroom last night, its just that the moment you entered the bathroom you already started singing hahaha and a while ago I just checked on you because it was really taking you long so I heard you again Bbom-ah” 

 

 

“So you really waited for me unnie?” Bomi ignored the teasing she got from Chorong and just focused on the bright side.

 

 

“Of course I do you’re my Bbom-ah right? And I take care of everything that’s mine so you better care of me too Bbom-ah, I’m your Rongie unnie right?” She even winked at Bomi that made the latter’s cheeks blush but she just pretended to be comfortable and answer her unnie.

 

 

“Of course I will MY Rongie unnie!” Bomi smiled as she said those words.

 

 

‘I wish this was for real. An official one’ —Bomi.

 

 

“Well you really should ‘cause I would” Chorong said as if she was stating a fact to Bomi.

 

 

“You’re the best unnie!” Bomi said and hugged her tightly not even feeling a bit nervous despite of all the butterflies that she feels in her stomach. She is really thankful for what they have right now.

 

 

“I’m really the best Bbom-ah, you are. You even carried me from our house to here and you even entertained me very well hahaha” Chorong whispered in Bomi’s ear as they were still hugging each other. Bomi shivered from that but ignored it to enjoy their hug time. As if on cue, both girls let go of each other at the same time.

 

 

“Lets go buy our food if we still want them because we only have 15 more minutes” With that they went in line to get their food. Chorong picked a chicken sandwich and Bomi got a triangle kimbap. 

 

 

“Unnie i’ll pay for it okay?” Bomi said and was about to get money from her wallet but Chorong stopped her.

 

 

“No! I’ll pay for it, a payment for the ride in PangPang Express and don’t you even say no to me” Chorong said with a tone of authority something like you can’t not follow.

 

 

‘What should I do? Should I follow unnie? or should I pay it? I’m so confused!!’—Bomi.

 

 

Bomi was done thinking and was about to argue with Chorong that she will be the one paying but Chorong beat her again. Chorong already paid the ahjumma on the counter.

 

 

“Unnie! i should’ve been the one who paid that you already treat me last night to dinner” Bomi whined that she didn’t even get to pay for their meal.

 

 

“Its okay Bbom-ah. Just think that, i was the one who asked you to go to dinner with me so I paid for it and guess who told you to go here? Its me too! Yay so stop sulking you whiny baby” Chorong stopped the sulking baby infront of her and eventually succeeded. While walking on the way to their classroom, they already ate since they have like ten more minutes to go.

 

 

“Unnie why don’t you buy triangle kimbaps? It’s so great you should try it!” Bomi said while still munching her food.

 

 

“Really? I actually didn’t buy that because you already bought it, you know we can just share” Chorong got the food in Bomi’s hand and took a bite and returned it to Bomi.

 

 

‘What the fudging fudge!!! We had an indirect kiss! We had two kisses today!’—Bomi.

 

 

“Bbom-ah you’re right it does taste good!” After that Bomi continued eating her unfinished kimbap with a smile.

 

 

‘Yeah unnie it suddenly became more delicious when you took a bite’—Bomi.

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

Hi guys! I updated! YAYAYYAY! Hahaha so far this is the shortest chapter I ever wrote in AFF so sorry guys. I know the photo is the other way around but it's still chmi hahaha. I bet you guys are thinking that this story is slow but after two, three or so chapters, it’s gonna be fast that you won’t even notice HAHAHA! Stay happy guys! Let’s hope for more Chomi moments in the future! I really like your comments so keep it up! If you want, you can also upvote hahaha but only if you to. I’m not forcing you guys.

(By the way found this on a Chomi forum :))

"So close yet so far"

That's really the caption I want to put hahaha aw even though their not sitting beside each other they still communicte just by staring.

 

AUTHOR OUT!