Chapter 1

New is Nice

 

 

New Student? That’s me right now. I actually want to change school already and my parents agreed to let me stay here alone in where my school would be because we actually have a house near here but im not gonna stay there because i’m gonna stay in a dorm nearer my school.

 

Who am I? I am Yoon Bomi, im gonna be a freshman this year. I wanted to change school because I’ve done too much problems in my previous school. The school im gonna stay at is actually a good one so I don’t have regrets on going there.

 

Here I am infront of my new school of my grandpa. He was the one who wanted me to go to his school. So that he could 'guide' me or something but then I couldn't do anything because its either I go to his school or just stay in my old school. UDH University actually has a longer name but I really can't remember hahaha I should put a reminder to check its real name but I think it means a "grand" or something like that.

 

Here I am walking around my new school since I really need to get to know the places because my first day is tomorrow. I was actually enrolled late since it was just an emergency. I actually have an advantage on studying here since my cousin and some of my friends studies here too.

 

I was actually just trying to make use of this boring time since i'm waiting for my bestfriend here because I don't know where the dorm house is. I stopped walking so I can text her that we can just meet where I am right now. After that I played with my phone with some games I really love, after a few tries I was near my highsc--

 

BOOOOOOGSH!

 

"Fck! My scoooooooore! I'm really unlucky I was really near to beat my high score" I said to express how disappointed I am, I even made some some gestures like I raised my hands in annoyance but I was stopped when I noticed there was someone who was talking beside me.

 

"I'm so sorry ms. I didn't mean to bump into you im sorry for your score" When I looked at her, yes its a girl and not only a girl but she's so pretty I thought she was an angel or something hahaha excuse me but im really serious. I felt my heart beats faster than normal and for your information, I've never felt this kind of thing before.

 

"N-no no its okay I can just always retry it with this button" I was actually nervous to talk to such a perfection and the person that made me feel like this, that I even showed her my phone and pointed at the retry button. OMG I bet look weird right now. What a pabo Yoon Bomi!

 

"Oh really? Haha okay then i'll go first okay? as you can see I still have my training I'm sorry again" and her laugh is just so aaaargh words can't explain.

 

"Yeah yeah its fine bye" I waved at her and I saw her waved back and mouthed a 'sorry bye'.

 

Then she left after that holding a frisbee disc in her hand. I think she was about to catch it when she bumped me. I'm really stupid, I didn't even know that there was actually a frisbee practice here on the field. I just sighed but she really is pretty I think and her voice is an additional since its cute like the owner. Whenever I think about her, I think my heart will be burst from beating too fast. I'm really scared am I having heart problems? 

 

"HEY!"

 

"AHHH FRISBEE!" I was surprised when someone touched my shoulder and shouted in my ear. When I looked at the person, she was actually Jung Eunji, my bestfriends since we were kids. 

 

"What about frisbee bomi-ah?"

 

"Oh its nothing. Someone just bumped into me while they were training frisbee"

 

"You're really a big blockage Bomi tsk tsk"

 

"Oh really? Okay I'll let that pass Eunji-ah for now lets just go since im hungry and took you such a long time to come here"

 

"I was in training T.T can't help it"

 

"This school is really something is it? Haha how come athletes train until night?"

 

"Well that's what we call hardwork my friend. That's the reason why this school is where the best athletes are found and that includes me!" she even pointed at her body.

 

"That's nonsense Eunji-ah" she just ignored my comment.

 

"You know what Bomi? Lets just go hahaha it's almost 7pm right now" She let me look at her watch where it says that its already 6:58pm. I didn't even realize that I walked for too long in this school. No wonder I feel really tired. For sure i'll gonna go straight to sleep when I go to my bed.

 

"So how's your grandfather's school?"

 

"It's fine, its actually big and nice but the things is we can't use the elevator T.T"

 

"Hahahaha that's the only problem?"

 

"Well yeah it is but that's only for now"

 

"Well yeah if you don't cause any problem in this school it will be the only problem you'll have" Eunji said while trying to copy my voice.

 

"Yeah yeah whatever! So who are staying in our house?" I was informed that it's not just a simple dorm we will have since our parents made a house for them and ofcourse for me too so if ever I decided to stay here, I can.

 

"Your cousin, Namjoo, her friend Hayoungie, me, my girlfriend Naeunnie and our friend Chorong unnie"

 

"Woah there! I didn't know you had a girlfriend"

 

"Well its your fault on being too busy on the ruckus you were doing last year that we barely talk"

 

"Sorry hehehe you should really introduce me to her so that I can give her a warning about you hahahaha"

 

"You little trash come here you!" And before I can even run for my life, she already grabbed my head into a headlock so there's no chance to run anymore.

 

"Hey s-stop c-can't breath J-ji" I said trying to save my life hahaha and for the first time in forever it worked! Hahaha I wonder what she ate before meeting me because for sure she's extra nice right now. If its before, she would probably not let go of me until I beg what I mean beg is really realy beg for it.

 

"Stop it Yoon Bomi!" She told me with her scary voice and then glared at me.

 

"Yeah yeah I know it's just a joke you know! hahaha So who is this Chorong unnie? Is she pretty? If she is set me up with her" I winked at her after saying that. She then changed her expression in a calmer one.

 

"As a friend of Chorong unnie, don't play with her Bomrilla!"

 

"I was joking again you know hahaha to lighten up the mood 'cause you almost killed me with your stare"

 

"Well sorry for you, I love my girlfriend speaking of her I miss her already" She said with her oh-so-dreamy-voice that i'm sure that she's thinking about her right now that she's staring into the space while we are walking. I wonder what kind of person she is to make my bestfriend this cheesy.

 

"Ew ew Eunji just so disgusting can't believe being inlove will make you this kind of weird person" I said pretending to puke so it's dramatic hahaha.

 

"For you its weird because you don't know what it feels like since you just play with people's heart and never had any serious relationship before"

 

"It's not my fault that I just haven't met a person to make me feel like that and I just tried dating because I don't want them to be sad when I reject them and correction for you Eunji-ah, I . NEVER . HAD . A . RELATIONSHIP . EVER okay?" Actually i've had some dates just because I pity them and they were all my fans (i don't even know why haha) but I never really commit myself to anyone because I want to have my first relationship with the person that will also be my last. OMG i'm sounding like a really cheesy person! I blame Eunji for that.

 

"Whatever! Speaking of my girlfriend again, Chorong unnie is her bestfriend, she's also the daughter of the Parks one of the good friends of our parents and yes she is pretty and cute but not as pretty as my Naeunnie~"

 

"Yeah yeah so much love for your girlfriend"

 

"Ofcourse I do have a lot hahaha and by the way it's that house" She told me while pointing at the house infront of us and wow its a nice one and its also big but not as big as my parent's house ofcourse. Eunji opened the door and the inside is just amazing as it was designed in a comfortable way. I always had this thing about interior design that's why I took the course of an Interior Designer, I just really love designing a home or a house. I was brought out of my amazement of the house when I felt two bodies hugged my body.



"Unnie! Why didn't you tell us you were gonna come here tonight I thought it was tomorrow?!" Namjoo pouted at me and beside her is Hayoung that is nodding agreeing on what namjoo was saying. Namjoo is actually my cousin although we don't really look alike (cousins dont need to look like each other right? Haha) and Hayoung is the daughter of the Ohs one of our partners in business and a close friend of our dads.



"How would you call that a surprise if I tell you guys?" I smiled at them my toothy grin as I said that to them.



"So this is a surprise?"



"Well that's what I think it is hahaha so SURPRISE!!" I said to them loudly while putting my hands up to show them it was a surprise.



"You did well on the surprise unnie because you know it really surprised us" I didn't know if it was realtalk or just sarcasm. Hahaha but I cared no more cause i'm already hungry from the walk I did a while ago. Good thing I didn't have to bring my things with me since my grandpa already sent it here yesterday so no worries.



 "Guys i wish we could talk more but if you pity me lets just eat while talking cause I sure am tired from all the walk i did earlier" Good thing when I saw the dining table the food was already served and another good thing is that they cook a lot as what I notice.



"Sure sure unnie you never change" Hayoungie told me. Ofcourse who could resist food when its already calling your name to eat them right? Because im sure the food in the table are already calling me.



We sat at the dining table and there I saw a new girl, which I believe is Son Naeun or Son Yeosin, since that is what Eunji call her sometimes and its not really arguable since she is pretty, but not my type though and she's Eunji's. Actually I don't know my type hahaha maybe ill know it when I see that person which will make me feel tingling sensations from just a stare on her/him.



"Hi im Yoon Bomi nice to meet you hope you get along well" I greeted her with one of my cheery smiles while putting my hands infront of her asking a handshake.



"Hello to you Yoon Bomi unnie-- can I call you that?" She seems nice and she also accepted the handshake.



"Well I guess you can since you call Eunji unnie and im older by few days from her"



 "Okay unnie you can just call me Naeun too~~ lets grab the meal guys" Thank God you remembered that Naeun, I might have not survive hahaha. We sat down on the chairs and ofcourse we ate while we were talking about me, since I came out of nowhere two weeks after school started.



After eating, I suggested on washing the dishes since they were the one who cooked all the yummy delicious food that made me full but they insisted that I should just go to rest because its just my first day here, tomorrow will be my first day of classes and tomorrow there will be the tryout for volleyball where all of my friends and cousin is a part of and ofcourse i'll join it since I was also a varsity player in my old school. 



After so much arguing on who will wash the dishes (does that really happen lol), I lost and made my way to the bedroom where Eunji told me to go. She said that I will be rooming with the "pretty cute" Chorong according to what I caught from what Eunji said because Naeun moved in Eunji's room and the only vacant room is with this Chorong girl. But since she's not here yet, I really don't know why they train over night and don't they know they might stretch their ligaments abnormally. I went tk the shower to take a bath and change into clean comfy clothes.


Okay guys I should say goodbye before I even blackout from tiredness. Atleast I have manners. I'd probably meet "Chorong" tomorrow when I wake up. So i hope i would have a sweet sweet dreamsince i haven't had my dessert yet hahaha.


Authors Note:


Hi guys my first attempt to make a long fic hahaha. I hope you read it :) and please do leave a comment it is really appreciated or if you don't-- Aisshhhh nevermind hahaha i won't really do anything hahaa. Also i can read suggestions and try my best to imply it in the story. Here I promised you that I will update on tuesday.


Byeeeeeer