Chapter 4

New is Nice

 

 

"Bbom-ah! Lets go eat dinner outside tonight, we can get to know each other better" She told me when she closed the door of the gym. What should I say? I should accept it right? So that I can get to know more about my crush and my love.

 

"Sure unnie but how about the others?" I really didn't want to tell her about them as she might cancel "our" dinner if she remembers about me but fortunately for me, she said:

 

"They're gonna be okay and I already texted Naeunnie about it a while ago" She told me while smiling again, which is so cute by the way. Then we started walking towards where she's walking, which I actually don't know.

 

"So you actually planned to stay to have a dinner with me?" I was planning to about it hahaha but i'm really happy that she actually want to go out with me for dinner haha even though it's just a friendly one.

 

"Well maybe~~ hahaha just don't think about it and just enjoy tonight" Then she slowed down a bit, so that she match my pace of walking."

 

"Okay Rongie unnie~" I didn't really want to argue with her anymore because I should just take advantage of this so I can know more about her. She stopped walking infront of a car, which i assume is hers.

 

"Get in Bbom-ah" Then I did what she told me to do. I don't why but I feel so happy just going to her car. Am I really that lovesick towards her? Help me knooow Rongie unnie~~

--

We were talking while we were in the car about a lot of things when we arrived in the parking lot of a restaurant. I guess I should really tell her about my feelings soon but what if she doesn't like me too? I should impress her first should I? I was stopped thinking about me and unnie when I felt she moved closer to me. It was really close that I can actually feel her breathe on me.

 

"U-unnie?" 

 

"There you go. I thought I should be the one to remove your seatbelt because you were too busy with something haha" GAAAH! I really thought she would kiss me. I wish my face is not that red from the blush.

 

"N-no unnie I was just thinking about something yeah yeah I was thinking about something" I nervously told her but she just giggled.

 

"It's okay Bbom-ah. Unnie forgives you and im pretty sure you were thinking about me hahaha" I felt my cheeks blushed again. I just planned to just joke to ignore my blush.

 

"I didn't know Rongie unnie is full of herself hahaha" I said to her in my playful tone.

 

"What? hahaha I didn't know about that too because someone told me a while ago that Park Chorong is a cute, pretty, beautiful and responsible person hahaha" She laughed at me. I can't believe that the girl I like is really this playful. I was thinking of how to answer that when she talked again.

 

"But as what I said a while ago its okay Bbom-ah I know that you just really admire me" And before I could even speak again she already got out of the car, so I had no choice but to follow her outside while we were walking to the restaurant. When we entered inside the restaurant, it had a cozy feeling.

 

"Do you like the place Bbom-ah?" She asked me while smiling again and we sat at the table. Why do I feel like we are actually on a dinner date? I feel so lucky, I lost to that Jung Eunji a while ago.

 

"Ofcourse Rongie unnie it really has a feeling of a home and also you picked it so I bet it's a nice place" I said to her proudly. I should really get used to being cheesy with her if I really like her because if not, how can I show her I love her right?

 

"Eyy so cheesy~ but its okay, I like it" WHAAT! She told me she likes it and she even winked at me. A FUDGING WINK. I didn't know what to answer her but thank God, the waiter already went to us and gave us the menu.

 

"Hi ma'am and ms. Chorong! What would you like to order for tonight?" So he knows Rongie unnie? I bet she always goes here.

 

"Just the usual for me Baekhyun-ssi, How about you Bbom-ah? You can just pick anything you like, my treat!" She told me. Since I didn't know what's good here, I just chose her order too even though I don't know it.

 

"Just the same as yours unnie, I also want to know what my Rongie unnie likes" I just told her my excuse hahaha, she told me she likes cheesiness so here you go unnie.

 

"Okay then hahaha two of the ones I always order and two iced tea" She giggled at what I said and ofcourse I felt proud because I can make Chorong unnie laugh like that. After she said that to the waiter, the waiter went back to the counter to tell our order.

 

"Do you always go here unnie?"

 

"Yeah I always eat here before the school started but since you are my new roommate, we need to celebrate!" She told me whle gesturing her hands up in the air.

 

After that we talked about stuffs. So the food she always order is chicken feet, I should note that in my mind because I think I should buy her that often. We shared a lot of things and when the food came, her face became really excited. I really think that she really likes the food in here.

 

"So what do you think of the food here, Bbom-ah?" She asked me but she was still eating.

 

"I think it's great but..."

 

"but what?" She stopped eating and looked at me with her confused face.

 

"But I think the fried rice I ate in the breakfast earlier, you know why unnie?" I swear I saw her blush OMG! I think being cheesy is a good thing.

 

"Why?" She asked me softly.

 

"Because it really tasted good and I know you made it for me so I think its better" I said to her with a big smile in my face. I waited for her reaction but when I didn't get any I looked down to my food, I thought that being cheesy is not actually that good. BUT then I felt a finger in my chin and it made me face my front and I saw Rongie unnie smiling at me cutely then she pinched my cheeks.

 

"Awwww you're really really cute my Bbom-ah~~~" She said to me while smiling and pinching my cheeks. OMG I can die now happily with all of the things Rongie unnie is doing to me.

 

"But why you suddenly become shy hahaha I think I like you better with your oozing confidence but it's okay you're still my cute Bbom-ah~" She added while letting go of my cheeks. Can it even get any better? I think I really am having a heart disease because I can feel my heart about too explode now but I know I should control it.

 

"Waeeeyo Rongie unnie? I'm not a kid anymore" I whined at her while pouting. She just giggled at my reaction.

 

"Why not? Hahaha as what I said you will be my cute baby-faced Bbom-ah~ hihi" She giggled again while telling me this.

 

"I'm not the only unnie. You will always be my cute baby-faced Rongie unnie too~" I and pinched her cheeks too. But why not right? She also looks like a very very very cute little baby and you can also include her really really cute voice too but too sad I let go her cheeks immediately because I might not stop stop myself from pinching it all the time.

 

"Aish you do not do that! Hahaha let's just eat our food might be cold already. But when I said I really like your confidence, I really mean it too Bbom-ah" After that she continued eating her food with so much focus and e too I started to eat my food. We actually talk and asks question from time to time.

--

After eating, I offered to pay the meal but she insisted on paying since she was the one who invited me as what she said a while ago and ofcourse I lost to her cute aegyo pleading to me. We went to the car and Rongie unnie drove back to the parking lot of the school. When we got down from the car and continued walking to our dorm side by side because the walk is 8-10 mins depends on how fast you walk. We were having this one of a kind silence where its not actually awkward and it feels really comfortable even though we're not really talking.

 

When I decided to just look at where we are walking my eyes fell to her hands. Should I hold it? NONONO! I shouldn't right? Because we just met each other today and she would just think that I am a thick-skinned person to touch her right now right? Okay! I should just look away so that I wouldn't be tempted to hold her hands. Right when I just looked up to the sky, I felt something warm touched my hands and held it. When I looked at it, it was Rongie unnie!

 

"I can actually see that you wanted to hold my hand so much hahaha but you didn't, so here you go" She looked in my face and smiled. I looked in our hands again and I dared myself to go further when I interlaced our fingers when I took a glance at unnie's reaction, I saw that she was looking at me too and she was still smiling and I even felt that she tighten the grip of on our hands.

 

"I-I I'm sorry unnie, I don't know what came into me to do this" I told her in a really fast pace while swinging our hands while walking.

 

"It's okay Bbom-ah, if you like it like that you can, don't forget that we're gonna be close now okay?" She winked at me at the last part and all I could do is to nod my head and smile too.

 

"Have you been in a relationship Bbom-ah?" Rong unnie ask me out of nowhere. I looke at her but her reaction was just normal and we were still walking in a normal pace still holding each others hands.

 

"I-i actually haven't been into one unnie. How about you unnie?" I can see in my peripheral vision that she was shocked and looked at me but nonetheless we were still walking. I silently prepared myself on what will happen to me if I hear that my Rongie unnie is in a relationship.

 

"Me? I haven't been into one too hahaha we're the same" WHAT!! WHY! I mean I am happy! Yeeeeees! I have a chance on her.

 

"How come unnie? I mean you're really pretty and all" I felt myself blush as I compliment her.

 

"Hahaha I don't know maybe because I haven't met the person that was meant for me. Well how come for you too? Your also pretty and sweet hahaha I really mean that Bbom-ah~" I felt that my face might turn into a tomato if she continue more.

 

"I think the same as yours unnie but I think I found that person already" I was trying to give her clues hahaha but I don't know, I wish I can tell her my feelings for her as soon as possible.

 

"Really? I thought you were a player Bbom-ah hahaha Eunji told me the other day" She told me while giggling which I don't know why. That Jung! She really have done many mistakes to me today.

 

"Huh? But i'm not unnie! Really! It's just that I "hang out" with people because I feel pity towards them when they ask me out so I just tell them that we should just be friends and just hangout. That's all! I don't even know what came into that paboji's mind" I told her while pouting my lips.

 

"It's okay Bbom-ah, I believe you" Why are you like this unnie? Why do you make me fall for you more? 

 

It's only been a day and you make me feel like this. I noticed that unnie stopped walking and then when I look at where we are, we are already in the dorm. Unnie was about to go open the door but I don't know why I pulled her towards me with our interlaced hands, which made her go to me which I mean is really close to me. It might look like we are hugging because her arms are wrapped to my shoulders because I think she was afraid to fall when I pulled her. We were in that position in good 1 minute but ofcourse I really need to tell her something that's why I stepped backward a little so she is infront of me right now.

 

"Rongie unnie~" I called up to her and then she looked at my face and she smiled at me while raising her eyebrows like asking why.

 

"Waeyo Bbom-ah?" 

 

Author's Note:

Here yaaaah go but its a bit of a cliff hanger because I like it hahaha. Just wait for the next update to know why okay? Hahaha by the way I really appreciate all your comments, the subscribers and that one upvote. I would really like it if you continue doing that it helps me write hahaha i don't know why but anyways BYEEE!