Chapter 5

New is Nice

 

---------------------------

“Waeyo Bbom-ah?” She said as I breathed in air and then released.

 

 

“HELLO GUYS!” Argh that PaboJi! Before I could even say one word the door flung open and a very loud Eunji came out. Maybe its not yet time to tell her, maybe fate is planning a lot better confession for me. HAAAH!

 

 

“So how was the date?” Eunji beamed us her eyesmile.

 

 

“D-date?” Wait, it processed slowly in my head. I didn’t see that coming and when I looked at unnie she was just smiling at me.

 

 

“Yeah! Unnie said you were gonna have a date so we don’t need to wait for the two of you”

 

 

“Oh so this was a date?” I don’t even know who I was asking but it’s just really confusing me.

 

 

“Ofcourse it is Bbom-ah hahaha I didn’t expect my Bbom-ah to be a pabo” She was still laughing at me that’s why I pouted at her but she just pinched my cheeks. I know she was just kidding when she said that what we did was a date and I can’t help but feel sorry to my really poor heart right now.

 

 

“Your Bbom-ah? Hey guys I didn’t know you already have petnames for each other?” She said while moving her eyebrows up and down, smirking at us, she is totally teasing us but it looks like unnie is not even affected by and just giggling and smiling.

 

 

“Yes we already have, right MY Bbom-ah?” Oh gosh! I guess I just have to increase my confidence like what I’ve been doing to improve whatever our relationship is.

 

 

“Yes MY Rongie unnie” I just smiled it off and when I looked at Eunji’s face, I can tell that her face shows disbelief.

 

 

“Really? You guys really do move fast do you? Hahaha! Anyway, I’ll go ahead to my Naeunnie okay? You can continue your ‘stuffs’ again hahaha” Before I smack Eunji’s head for teasing me she already sped off in their room and I even heard the lock.

 

 

“Let’s go to our room, shall we Rong unnie?” I saw her yawned in a freakingly mega cute way. Gosh my fangirling over her seriously needs to stop already. 

 

 

“Yeah I think we should Bbom-ah” She then held my hands then we started walking from the outside ( that is PaboJi’s fault ) to our room. I interlaced our hands, I’ve come to think of it if unnie becomes used to this kind of skinship, she wouldn’t think of me as weird right? HAHA I’m so smart.

 

 

When we reached our room I just sat on my bed because I was pretty tired from today while she closed the door too and then sat beside me and face me too. 

 

 

“So what was it you wanted to tell me Bbom-ah?” She then held my hands again and now she’s tracing some random lines in my palm. I don’t know what to say because I thought she already forgot it when Eunji interfered us.

 

 

“Ah it’s nothing unnie! I- I just wanted to thank you for such a wonderful ‘date’ we had” Good thing my head is so fast at thinking. I even emphasized the word date and even gestured the quotation mark using my finger and made it sound like I was kidding but we all know how I want to make it real.

 

 

“Oh only that? Well you’re welcome Bbom-ah! I’ll shower first okay?” I just nodded for my response to her. I don’t know if its just me or did Rong unnie just sounded disappointed with my answer. Oh well maybe she was just tired 

 

 

She then let go of my hand (gosh I already miss your warmth the moment you let go of it unnie) and got her pajamas in her closet and proceeded to go to our room’s bathroom. I was still looking at her but when she was about to open the door she turned around and looked at me. 

 

 

“Don’t worry Bbom-ah that ‘wonderful date’ will be followed by an even better one” After that she went inside and left me in our room dazed. 

 

 

God help me with my heart, I really think my heartbeat is too fast and was even faster when she winked at me. So does that mean we will still have ‘dates’ in the future? Please let it be yes because It will really make me happy.

 

 

While waiting for unnie to be finished, I already prepared my clothes that I will wear then I checked my phone— wait, I remembered that I still haven’t asked for her number yet. I will make sure to ask her tomorrow. I just played games in my phone so that I wouldn’t be bored.

 

 

**After 20 mins**

 

 

“Bbom-ah!” I heard someone shouted in my ear. I turned to look at the person and it was actually Rong unnie.

 

 

“Unniee, you didn’t have to shout in my ear” I pouted at her.

 

 

“I already tried so I thought of that hahaha just go take a shower already Bbom-ah” She still laughed at me but I don’t really mind because her laugh is like music to my ears (ehhh so cheesy).

 

 

“Okay unnie sleep already!” Then I went to the bathroom and started showering. I think I showered for like 25 mins.

 

 

When I got out the bathroom, I saw a cute Rong unnie that is already sleeping with a book that already fell into her chest awwww what a cute sight. I went to my bed, got my phone and I went back to unnie so I can take a picture of her sleeping. When I looked at the picture, she really looks cute in it so I made it my wallpaper hahaha. I just hope unnie won’t see this hahaha I bet she will kill me. I put away the book and put it in the table so that’s she wouldn’t squish it.

 

 

I head to my bed so I can finally rest after a tiring first day, more tiring tryouts and ofcourse my wonderful wonderful date with unnie. I wish we will have more of those bonding date time in the future because i don’t know, all I know is that I like it!

 

I know what i’m doing is probably making myself fall for her more but it really makes me happy whenever we have those little skinship we have everytime we talk. I think i’m pretty sure for myself that I should just go with the flow even if I know it might hurt me in the future if she doesn’t like me that way (gosh thinking about it hurts me already TT TT)

 

 

“My Rong unnie please catch me because im sure i’m falling pretty hard for you”

 

 

 

 

“Bbom-ah! Wake up!” I opened my eyes when I heard that baby like voice. I opened my left eye to check if I was right and I was right! But I still don’t want to get up because it’s still early like fudge. 

 

 

“Ah unnieee~” I really made my voice cute hahaha just to try. After that I covered my head with my blanket again.

 

 

“Aw acting cute when you’re already cute yourself Yoon Bomi haha” God help me I might die for extreme happiness!! Can you even believe that?! Rong unnie said that I was cute! That really woke up hahahaha! But I stilll want to tease unnie.

 

 

I felt that the blanket was thrown off my body and my shoulder was being shook by Rong unnie but I still wouldn’t budge. 

 

 

“Yah Yoon Bomi! I didn’t know you were this hard to wake up!” I heard her sigh at the end. I really want to smile but I can’t, her cute voice is really daebak!

 

 

“One last option” What did she say? One last option? What the heck is that? I felt a weight climbed in my bed. What will she do? My sweet sweet cupcakes! Me and unnie is in one bed! Kyaaaa! I should really stop my dirty thoughts! But wait! Don’t tell me she will—

 

 

“HAHAHAHAHA UNNIE STOP IT! I’M ALREADY AWAKE STOP IT HAHAHAHA” I KNEW IT! I hate myself, I shouldn’t have told unnie my one and only ticklish spot! I quickly sat up when she started attacking my neck.

 

 

“UNNIE AHHH HAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHA” I hardly can breathe right now but after a few more tickling, fortunately, she stopped.

 

 

“That’s what you get from annoying me Bbom-ah~” She said like she’s singing while waving her index finger infront of me and shaking her head in disapproval. Hahaha it’s time for teasing eh?

 

 

“But i’m still cute right~~” I asked her with a teasing voice with an innocent face pasted in my face. I swear I saw her blush and i’m not even joking and dreaming about it. Rong unnie was about to say something as opened slightly but then a certain pabo went in our room.

 

 

“Hey Chorong unnie— Oh wait wait im sorry to disturb you guys I was just gonna ask if you’re finished waking up Yoon Bomi sorry again if I interrupted something” She then quickly went out and that’s when I finally noticed our awkward position, a very awkward one.

 

 

Rong unnie is sitting in my tummy while my hands are on her waist. Way to start an awkward morning Yoon Bomi. Yay!

 

 

 

 

“Oh U-unnie—“ Bomi was about to say something but Chorong beat her to it.

 

 

“You’re right Bbom-ah you’re ALWAYS cute like right now~” Then she poked Bomi’s nose with her index finger and did something Bomi never expected but dreamed of.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘AHHHHHHHHH! DID SHE JUST KISS ME? KISS? CHORONG UNNIE KISSED ME!!!!’

 

 

Chorong KISSED her Bbom’s right cheeks and removed herself from Bomi and left the latter who is frozen for full five minutes from the action her crush did to her.

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE

 

Hi guys! Short chapter for every Chomi fans out there. I’m back in updating this story as you can see hahaha but I will be busy soon though :(( but I will try my best to update!! I’ll update a longer one next chapter! Bye guys! Comment what you think of it guys! It really helps me to write hahaha it kind of inspires me hahaha and also recently there have been a lot of chomi moments!!! Bye comment and vote guys!

 

 

AUTHOR OUT!