Chapter 2

New is Nice

 

"Yaaah! YOON BOMI WAKE UP OR I'LL FINISH THE BREAKFAST ALREADY!"


I woke up to this phrase and ofcourse being a food lover that I am, I immediately sit up so fast that I almost fell on my bed.


"Nooo!"


"Okay then get your lazy in the dining room already" I had no choice but to go after fixing my beloved bed. Till we meet again my love.


After I said my goodbye with to my bed, I followed Eunji to the table where the food is already there placed in a neat way. Hayoungie, Joojoo and Naeun is already there sitting and happily talking while eating. Am I missing someone or its just really them? Oh! I remember the Chorong girl who I thought I will meet today but she's not here.


"So where's my roommate guys?" I asked them as I sit in the chair, putting food in my plate my favorite breakfast: fried rice, hotdog and bacon i'm loving them.


"Oh Chorong unnie? She went to the gym early today" Naeun-ah answered me.


"Really? So she has training again? Isn't that too much?" I answered back and put my food in my mouth. Oh my fudging brownies! Are they like chefs or i'm just really hungry? This is too delicious!


"She's not actually training, she was just preparing something for later unnie" I heard Hayoung said as I devour my food.


"Hey guys! This food is really great!"


"Really? I knew Chorong unnie should be a chef one day hahaha" Ohhh so "Chorong" cooked this. What a great cook we have in this house. I think im starting to like this girl hahaha.


"Really? Hahaha can you tell her I love her already because the food is really daebak!" I even started to do a heart sign and a thumbs up to them even if my mouth is full.


"Tell it to her yourself hahaha she made that for you because you're new here" Oh well I really should. She is definitely worth praising for with these food she made, even though I haven't really met her. I wish I could today~~ but first lemme finish my food.


--

"Jiji how come you know that I have classes this morning?" I was really wondering. I was actually planning to get my schedule today at noon in the office.


"Well your grandpa sent it to me by email and look I even printed it for you. What great friend I am" She praised herself while getting something from her bag which is a paper with my schedules in it.


"and hey we got some classes together" She pointed at the paper she was holding and at the paper I am holding.


Then we started walking again while talking about this school and ofcourse soon enough we arrived at our class. The usual introduction of me was done since im new and after that class we had a free time for two hours since I only have three classes today. When we got out of the room, me and Eunji went straight to the cafeteria because I told her I was drained due from that freaking one and a half class we had. The teacher already started the lessons -_- which was really boring and really made me hungry. 


Eunji got something from her pocket and told me she was gonna call her Naeunnie to meet up in the Cafeteria since its her break time too (she told me). She clicked some of the buttons in her phone indicating that she was gonna call her already and soon my new friend answered. I heard them talking since Eunji's phone is too loud or is it just my ear is too good? Hahaha you guess.


"Hello babe!" Eunji called in a different kind of tone than what she uses to me, which I can call a "loving" one and its really different. With me its like war is gonna start already and ready to attack. Hahaha but its actually nice to see my friend inlove and in good hands.


"Oh hello babe" Naeun answered in her calm normal way to speak. I was wondering how a calm pretty girl actually liked a really loud kind of girl hahaha. I gotta ask to tell me their story soon.


"Hey babe its your break time right?"


"Well yeah where you at? I know its your free time right now" They even know each other's schedule tsk.


"Yeaaah it is and i'm with Yoonrilla, we're here in the caf do you want me go over there and pick you up? We can have lunch together"


"Sure babe its okay since Chorong unnie is still busy and Hajoo still have their class" I heard the name "Chorong" again. When can we really meet Chorong?


After Naeun told Eunji where she is, she told me that she will just go to get Naeun in her room and go back and eat lunch with me. What the banana she's just gonna leave me here like a lost puppy? After a few seconds she was already gone. What a lovesick person she is hahaha.


I was walking to the table I saw while playing with my phone when I bumped into someone. I should really stop playing this game here in this school because all it leads me to is bumping people.


"Sorry" I told her and I heard her said the same thing. When I looked up to see the person I bumped into, she was the girl yesterday with the frisbee disc. What a destiny we have right now and before I forget to say this, she's still pretty like a caramel in a pudding.


"Its you again? Hahaha I guess we're really fated to bump into each other" 


"I-i guess s-so" Oh my brownieees! I sounded like a sore loser right now. Why am I like this when she 's here? And not to forget the heart disease something i had yestereday also when I was with her.


"Well sorry again and i'm running late to my next class bye till we meet again" After that she bowed to me and I saw her winked at me. I was left dumbfounded, I swear I can feel my cheeks hot. Am I really having a disease since yesterday? God help me.


--

Eunji's Pov

I went to the class of Naeunnie and left that Yoonrilla hahaha. Naeun and I have been together for a year and a half already. I actually can't believe she accpeted my love for her when there's already a long line of her suitors waiting for her. Hahaha maybe i'm that charismatic hahaha or is it my voice? I swear I have too much confidence in me.


While walking towards Naeunnie's class, I saw her there talking with one of her classmate the guy I hate, Taemin. He is the only guy friend of Naeun and ofcourse we can't not say their closeness with each other. I walked up to them and touched Naeun's shoulder softly with that they looked at me.


"Naeun let's go?" I asked her trying to sound happy with a fake smile. 


"Yeah sure unnie lets go i'll just say something to Minnie" While smiling her Naeun's angelic smile. I walked first and let her say goodbye to her "Minnie" I rolled my eyes at the nickname. She haven't even called me with a nickname since our relationship started -_- i'm so upset. I was still walking and I forgot I gotta wait for Naeun and I only realized it when I felt a someone held my hand and interwined it. Even though i'm upset, I still feel that great feeling when she holds my hand.


"Unnie why did you leave me?" She pouted at me. Not gonna work Naeunnie i'm still upset about that "Minnie" of yours.


"Oh I thought you needed some space for your talk with your "Minnie"" I even gestured the quotation marks with my hands as I tried to control my tone from being too cold and obvious.


"Ohhhh I smell something called jealousy~~" Dang! She knew it. I don't even know how she knows when i'm jealous. It's not like im obvious right? (Yeah right lol)


"I'm not jealous Naeun" I told her while avoiding her stare at me.


"Well where's my sweet sweet Eunjiji unnie? And her loving voice that she only have for me and only me. And why are you avoiding me? You can't lie to me baby~" I really hate it when she knows it and she always teases me. She stopped walking and ofcourse I stopped walking too. She used her finger to lift my face so that I can face her. 


"Eunji unnie. Babe. If only I could tell you about Taemin oppa. You do know how much I love you right? Because if you don't then let me tell you. I really really really love you more than what very means. I don't even have an exact reason why I love you. I don't know it just came to me and before I knew it already happened" 


She moved her face closer to my face where I can already feel her breathe against my lips. In just a few seconds I felt it. I felt Son Naeun's lips in my own lips. Its not that we haven't kissed yet. Its just that feeling have never left me since we held hands a while ago it only grew stronger. I was ready to kiss back when she pulled away.


"Naeunnie!!" I said to her with my whiny voice.


"If I didn't stop how can we stop if you kissed me back Eunji unnie?" She told me while laughing.


"You're mean Naeunnie T.T" I whined to her again.


" There you go. My Eunji unnie is back and for your information unnie, I really live it when you call me Naeunnie"


"Hihihi okay then my Naeunnie" After that we just continued to hold hands. We walked back to the cafeteria back when we remembered about Yoonrilla. We had this comfortable silence while we were walking and i'm sure that its one of the times where we just know how much we love each other.

--

I was still standing in the spot where "that" girl bumped into me for like 5 minutes as I process what I was feeling in ny heart and in my stomach. I felt like my heart was gonna burst out from my chest and I felt like there's a lot of flying creatures in my stoma--


"YAH YOON BOMI!"


"OH MY LATE!" It was just Eunji. She should really stop with her surprise-yoon-bomi tactics.


"What late?" Naeun asked me and I just noticed her that she was beside this Paboji.


"Oh its nothing I was just thinking about something" I thought that it would save me from explaining if I don't tell them that I bumped again into the same girl I bumoed into yesterday.


"Okay then lets buy something to eat shall we?"


--

After that fun and loud lunch with that 2eun. Eunji had her next class in the next building while me and Naeun actually have a same class what a luck I have. Since I know where to go with Naeun I dont't have to worry anymore.


"Yah Yoon Bomi! Take care of my Naeunnie okay? Don't let guys get bear to her" Eunji asked me or I think she command me to. Naeun just laughed at her girlfriend being so overprotective.


"Yah Jiji! Im not a bodyguard or something you know?"


"Hahaha you actually look like one so start to act like one hahahaha bye yoonrilla bye my babe Naeunnie!" she laughed as she walked towards her building. As for me and Naeun, we walked on our classroom which is quite near from the cafeteria as I ask her about the class we have which is Art. This subject really had me interested that's why we kept talking and talking. Soon enough we arrived in our classroom and when we saw that there's still no teacher we talked. 


"So Bomi unnie, how's rooming with my pretty Chorong unnie? She told me you were pretty loud last night hahaha" 


"Uhm it was pretty-- I don't know to be honest we haven't talked yet and I haven't meet her yet since I slept early yesterday and I woke up late a while ago"


"Hahaha it seems like fate doesn't want you to meet each other yet?"


"Hahaha that's too bad I heard she' really pretty but not prettier than you are according to that lovesick pabo you have as a girlfriend" I told her while rolled my eyes which resulted to her laughing so much.


"Well yes she is really pretty, kind, good in cooking, beautiful, really caring and did I say cute already? Cause she really is. She is the oldest from all of us in the dorm house"


"Sounds like a good unnie to me and if I didn't know you're Eunji's girlfriend I'd say you love this unnie of yours hahaha"


"Well I do love her since we've known each other since like forever but you know we're just bestfriends hahaha so nothing more"


"Okay hahaha I can't wait to meet this unnie I bet she's really nice" I wish I could hahaha.


"Hahaha guess what you're really gonna meet her later in the try outs"


"Really? So she's also a volleyball player like all of us?" She really fits to my ideal type can't wait to meet her and I'll marry her for sure hahaha.


"Well yes actually--" She was cut by our professor that just came in our classroom with the usual greeting teachers have.


"Goodmorning class! I guess we have a new student today. Care to introduce yourself ms Yoon?" With that our conversation ended as I stood up infront of the class and introduced myself.


Me and Naeun didn't have the chance to chat again since I didn't know we had to do this much work in an art class. Soon we didn't realize that its already over and we need to go to our next class.


"Bye Bomi unnie I need to go to my next class its still far from here see you in the try outs" She waved her hands at me.


"Bye Naeun-ah take care see you" I waved back at her while she is walking away from here. I looked at my schedule and saw that the next class I have is just a few classrooms away from mine. I walked there and arrived there in like 3 minutes. 


Some people are even greeting me as I walk and ofcourse I said greeted them back. When I enetered the classroom there were already a lot of students already. There's only two seats left, one from the back and one in the front. Ofcourse I chose to sit in the back. When I looked at my seatmate, what a fate again she's the frisbee girl I met a while ago again. She noticed that I was looking at her and looked at me too in the eyes.

 

"Hi! So we meet again!" She smiled at me and I don't even know what to do right now, that smile is just too cute and at the same time so pretty and beautiful. I just now realized that God really made some perfect people.

 

"H-hello there" I can't help but to stutter infront of her as always and always look like a pabo. I mean I want to look like a normal person not a weird one.

 

"You're always cute when you stutter hahaha which is like always" She told me and after that she laughed at me, well not really laugh since for me she giggled at what she said to me. Right now I swear I can feel my cheeks heat up when I heard her say that I am cute KYAAAA! I really need to get her name.

 

"T-thanks by the way I- m-my name is Yoon Bomi" Even though I stuttered like always atleast I got to say my name to her which I know will result to her saying her name too. I'm so smart. Yoon Bomi you're the best.

 

"I know you are Yoon Bomi hahaha" What? She even knows me? Am I really a good person in my past life to have this such good luck right now but really? How did she know my name? Is she a classmate from my previous classess? I'm so stupid, I can't believe myself for not knowing.

 

"How come you know me?" Well congratulations I finally know how to speak without stuttering infront of her. I should really celebrate later after the volleyball tryouts.

 

"Well you see--" What the fudging brownies! That old fart teacher ruined one of my good conversation. Now I had to wait for the dissmissal to ask her why.

 

"Goodmorning class! Well you see we have a new student here please take good care of her, ms. Yoon Bomi please raise your hand" I guess this prof is not that bad since he didn't need me to go infront and introduce myself to everyone but after that we started our fudging boring lessons.

 

--

"Okay class dismissed" I really can't believe I actually survived that fridging 2 hours class without feeling sleepy and all. Maybe that's the effect of the girl beside me, since I only spent that two hours looking at the person beside me and whenever she caught me loking at her she would just smile at me and looked infront of the professor again.

 

"Hey Yoon Bomi! Where are you going now?" That girl asked me.

 

"I was planning to go to the try outs of the volleyball team" And yes I can now talk to her without stuttering (I hope).

 

"Want to go with me? I'm actually going there too"

 

"S-sure! Are you gonna try out too?" With that we started walking towards the gym where the tryouts will happen.

 

"Well not really. I'm just gonna watch the tryouts" Oh I felt disappointed that I even had thoughts of me and her in the same team the whole year and all of that was not going to happen. I was planning to make this conversation with her longer so I thought of a topic.

 

"Do you know someone named Chorong in the team?" I don't even know why i asked her about "Chorong", maybe because she is my roommate and I haven't met her yet.

 

"Yes actually hahaha I really know her why?" She laughed while saying that maybe its because of me she is becoming weird too but she is still pretty.

 

"Well she's in the team right?"

 

"Yeaaah she is. What do you think of her?"

 

"Well from what people told me. I think she is a cute, pretty, beautiful and responsible person. You know what she really cooks so well I can tell her that I love  her already" I told her while remembering the taste of the fried rice i ate earlier this morning.

 

"Wow i didn't she was that great until you told me hahaha" She said laughing at what she said again. I really don't get her. I didn't realize that were here in the Gym already and there already a lot of people and they are looking at us with some weird expression, i can't even say what it is and when i looked at my watch it says it's 3:35 pm already which means we are 5 mins late but when i think about it, I think being late is fine if im with this girl- Wait! i haven't asked her what her name is. I'm really stupid.

 

"Uhm hey--" I was about to ask her what her name is when cut me by saying that "Stay there okay?" and when I nodded, she smiled at me and continued walking leaving me where we stopped at. I saw her walk infront of everybody and the crowd automatically silenced.

 

"Hey guys! Welcome to the 3rd and last day of the tryouts for the volleyball varsity team, This will be the last cance you will have to join our very own UDH Women's Volleyball Team" What?! I don't get what's happening right now! Why is she infront and talking so loud about the tryouts I thought she will just watch?

 

"Okay guys! Lets start the try outs and I will be watching you and every move counts okay? The coaches and I will decide on who will enter this team and before i forget-" She looked at me directly and continued her speech.

 

"I'm the captain of this team and my name is PARK. CHORONG." After that she winked at me and I can feel everybody's stare towards me. What is happe--.

 

WHAT?! SHE IS THE PARK CHORONG?!

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys I didn't know that I can update this early HAHAHA but isn't it okay to update early? HAHAHAHA I don't even know if I can call this a cliff hanger or something but yeaaah wait for the next update to know what happened. There's a little bit of 2eun here and you didn't know that there were actually a lot of Chomi moments even in the first chappie. Who guessed that the frisbee girl is Chorong? HAHAHA! I would really appreciate it if you upvote, comment and subscribe this!! BYEEE TILL NEXT TIME!