DK - Kiss

Seventeen Scenario/Oneshot Collection ☆

For hyesong ^^ I wrote him as the boyfriend because kisses are so intimate lol... This was actually the first time I wrote a kiss scene so please forgive me T.T  Hope you like it~

 

 

In a world so busy and in a city bustling with people and traffic, you’re glad you can still find peace indoors in the form of quiet and snug dates in front of the tv. There’s something about these kind of moments that holds a special place in your heart. Perhaps it’s to do with the fact that it’s during these kind of dates that your boyfriend, Dokyeom, isn’t at all Dokyeom or DK but your very own Lee Seokmin. It’s times like this when he is yours, and not some idol you have to share with an uncountable amount of other fans.

 

“Hey,” he breaks the silence by whispering your name. He tries again when you don’t automatically respond for the first time, and when he decides you’re ignoring him, he resorts to poking your face.

 

“What? I’m watching.” Your eyes find his and he smiles knowing that he’s caught your attention. His arm around you brings you closer towards his side, which you thought was near impossible considering the fact that he was already holding onto you tight.

 

“Are you really watching? Are we really watching?” He raises his eyebrows. You mimic his expression before turning your attention back onto the drama.

 

“Well, I don’t know about you but I am.”

 

“But I-” Cutting him off, you bring your finger to his lips to shush him.

 

“This is a key moment in the drama. It’s the turning point. We need to be quiet now.”

 

He pouts, and you can feel the curve of his lips on your skin. It takes you moving your hand to rest on his arm for him to finally give in and fix his gaze onto the show that has stolen you from him.

 

You’re both mesmerised, and Seokmin doesn’t know why. The scene is melodramatic for sure. The lead actress is in tears, knocking objects off of tables and participating in a solo screaming fit. Seemingly out of nowhere, the background music plays. The female lead is running against the backdrop of night. What time is it even? Seokmin wonders. Where can she even be going that late?

 

He doesn’t know that he’s slipping his thoughts out into the open, and you have to restrain yourself from giggling at his side comments. It’s difficult, though. The female lead stumbles across the male lead at an empty street crossing, and you have to do your best to ignore Seokmin’s innocent remarks of ‘Alright now, where did he come from?’ and ‘There’s no way they could just accidentally bump into each other like that.’ Not to exclude your personal favourite: ‘What? Did he put a tracking device on her phone or something?’

 

“Why are you laughing?” You hold your breath and don’t reply.

 

On the screen, the couple engages in a staring contest, as Seokmin puts it. You feel your boyfriend’s embrace tighten around you as the two leads inch closer together, in time with the aggravatingly slow song sounding with the scene. The girl is still bawling when the guy cups her face with both hands. You don’t notice yourself clenching your fists. The lead actor tilts the actress’ head up. Their lips are trying to find one another’s.

 

Behind you, Seokmin rests his chin on your shoulder. It seems like it takes another thirty seconds before their lips actually touch, way too long anyway, and you’re almost embarrassingly engrossed in the moment, enough to jump out of your seat when the so-called kiss lasts two seconds. You groan, making your boyfriend stunned at your reaction.

 

“What? What in the world was that?!” You point towards the tv with an exaggerated look on your face.

 

“What? What’s wrong?”

 

“That was no kiss! They totally ripped us off on that!”

 

“What? I thought it was fine. It was a cute little kiss.”

 

“No, you don’t understand!” You take back your spot on the couch beside Seokmin, find the remote and pause the drama. “You see, the female lead has just thrown away her whole life to be with this man. She just left her cheating fiancé whom she was living with after finding love again however many months ago with a new guy who actually seems to care about her. Emotional, right?”

 

“Yes, go on.” Seokmin nods.

 

“And what should a whole overload of emotions entail? Passion. Don’t you dare give me a peck on the lips after I gave up everything for you. I need to confirm that you were worth it!”

 

He smiles again.

 

“Alright, I get why you’re annoyed. But I’m seeing it in a whole other light. Here, let’s reenact it.” He cups your face the way the male lead did in the drama and looks you in the eye. “I see you in tears, you’re a mess, and I don’t exactly know what went down. All I know is that you’re crazy upset and something serious must have happened.”

 

“Okay, but-”

 

“No, hang on, let me continue. I see you at your lowest point, and what’s my reaction?” He brings his face closer to yours slowly, and plants a soft, chaste kiss on your lips. “That, is my first instinct. I want to be gentle, to comfort you and let you know that I’m going to take care of you.”

 

You’re blushing. Why are you blushing? You already know your boyfriend can be this smooth sometimes. You can’t speak, it’s getting awkward now, but all you see is Seokmin’s giant grin and you’re completely hypnotised. All you can do is clear your throat.

 

“I, I see…”

 

He chuckles. He has your complete attention now, and you see it in his face how proud he is of that.

 

“But of course, if I were the male lead, I’d go even further. Once I see that you were into that, and I know you totally were by the way, I’d take it another step forward.”

 

It happens so fast, so much that you don’t even have the chance to catch your breath before you realise that his lips are on yours again. Though this time, they stay locked together for a while, and you’re too tongue-tied to count. It’s what you wanted. This was the passionate kiss you were so worked up about and now, Seokmin was giving everything to you. You almost don’t want him to pull away but when he does, you’re both beaming and he hugs you tight.

 

When you play the drama again, the two leads are also joined in an embrace. To your surprise, they lean in for another kiss. This time it’s real. It’s long, lasts at least fifteen seconds and you can almost feel the sparks between them. Then you hear breathing in your ear, a wild whisper that says ‘I still like our version better.’ And this time, you don’t try to stop yourself from laughing. You give your boyfriend a peck on the cheek and giggle, in a way that tells him you absolutely agree.