Breakfast

Love Story [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yiyun’s POV

Before I could give any reaction to what Yoona said, the car stopped and it was out of gas.

“Aish this car… Can you help me Yoona?” She gave a concerning look to the state of the car and agreed to help me.

We were about to push until it started raining very heavily, which I could feel myself getting sicker. I grabbed her hand and started to running towards my house since it wasn’t very far. We reached it and got inside. Before I knew it I out.

 

Yoona’s POV

I wasn’t prepared for it to rain just as Sir… I mean Yiyun and I got out of the car. Out of nowhere he just grabs my hand and made a run for it, I didn’t oppose to his actions so I just went forward with it. As he entered a pin into a house which I’m pretty sure it’s his, I felt no presence in front of me anymore but instead on the floor.

“Si…Yiyun!?” I tried to wake him up by shaking his shoulder but there was no response besides heavy breathing.

I hesitated to check his forehead, I don’t know why but I just feel a bit out of place. He started to cough again so it triggered me to finally check his forehead. I was so surprised to feel how hot his forehead was, I better do something about this. I don’t even know where everything this so I guess I’ll just lay him on the couch.

“Yiyun…? I’m going to try get you on the couch okay?” Still no response besides more heavy breathing.

I managed to get him up but for some reason, I too felt really hot. I tried to ignore the feeling but as soon as I was getting him on the couch, I felt his head lean on my shoulder.

“…Yii..yun…” I feel hot again, I can feel my cheeks burning up.

“Ughh….ghhh..Yo..oo.” Huh?

I continue to help him and was able to finally get him on the couch. I ran upstairs to find his room and managed to get his blankets and pillow from there so he can rest on the couch. Sorry, I’m not strong to take you up the stairs.

“Ugh ooo..a..”

“Is there something you need?”

“Yo…a..”

“I’m going to just freshen you up, get some rest Yiyun...” I got up and looked for a towel and some water.

After several minutes I was able to get the equipment I needed. I actually manage to get a good tour of his house along with it and to be honest, he does live a good live despite his house being quite small but it provides quite a bit for just one person. I started wiping his forehead and his neck along with his arms and hands.

“Get some rest Yiyun… I’ll see you when you get better.” As I got up I felt a sudden grip onto my wrist.

“Do…n, le..ave..” I couldn’t think straight anymore.

Does he really want me to stay? I don’t have anyone at home to go home too but this isn’t right for a teacher and a student to stay over for a night.

“Pl…ease.” Seeing Yiyun at this state, I gave in and sat down on the floor.

As I try to move my hand off, our hands suddenly clinged on, holding each other’s. Yiyun’s breathing started to calm down so I figured that being here must calm him down. But as he’s calming down, I could feel myself having a party inside my head and heart. I never felt this way before but to be honest, I’m happy to be looking after Yiyun when he had been looking out for me ever since I started. Before I knew it I got sleepy and started to dream off.

 

Yiyun’s POV

Ugh, my feel feels heavy, must be a headache. As I opened my eyes, I realized my chest was feeling weighed down. This was really strange so I looked but noticed that it was actual weight on my chest. It was Yoona.

“…Yoona?” She must have stayed overnight and dozed off.

I wanted to shake her a bit but I felt my hand clasped onto her hand. I suddenly blushed and looked away just in case she wakes up. Come on, she belongs with Jongin, stop thinking weird stuff.

“Yoona? Time to wake up…” I say still looking away.

As I felt her head move up, I turned towards her but I wished I didn’t. We were about an inch close before our faces were met.

“Uhh..uh, sorry…” Yoona suddenly backed out as I did too.

“Um…well sorry you had to stay here…”

“It’s alright, are you feeling better?”

“Yeah, a lot better…”

“You should take some medicine just in case.”

“Yea alright, I will.” It was pretty awkward after that.

What do I say? Do I invite her for breakfast or do I just take her ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter