Love Blossoming

Love Story [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yiyun's POV

 

"Ever since the first time I met you, my scenery has always been you. It was a beautiful scene, and it always fluttered my heart." I looked towards her, seeing her face.

Her face shown both surprised and sad.

"Thank you. And I'm sorry for being a coward." I noticed Yoona's tears coming out as I sincerely smile and try stay strong.

"It is too late... You should have told me sooner.." Yoona says sobbing.

"I'm sorry that it's too late... I'm sorry." 

I couldn't tell how much I like her, or how much it hurt me to see her with someone else. The water colour twilight dusk was ending. I know the whole gang is probably wondering what the hell happened, I know Jongin is probably looking for Yoona. I messed up big time and I can't let the whole gang get any idea of what's going between us 3, this messed up love triangle that only two of us are aware of. 

"Yiyun... I" Yoona speaks up.

"I will probably need some time off... I will be going to my family's house in Jeollanam-do." I cut Yoona off by my all of a sudden suggestion. 

"Yiyun......I.." Yoona looks shocked and looks hesitant whilst trying to talk to me.

"Hyung! Yoona!!" We both turn around to see Jongin, behind him are a confused Suzy, concerned Sooyoung, and a shocked Siwon.

"Hyung... what do you mean you need some time off? What happened? Why won't you trust us and let us know what you're feeling! Yoona do you know why he's acting so weird nowadays?" Jongin says in fury.

We both remained quiet.

"Why must you go so far... you know what, do what you want. You don't think of us as your friends anymore, come on Yoona. Let's go." Jongin grabs Yoona's wrist. 

I wanted to stop him, but why do I feel so weak... This trip was meant to least for 2 days, I guess I'm not going to stay here for that long. I grab my things, feeling the tensions between Jongin and I. 

"Oppa!" I turn around to see a glaring Suzy.

"Yes?" 

"How could you abandon us like that! Are we not your friends? Do you not care about me~!?" For the first time, I'm starting to think that Suzy is very annoying.

"Please let me be Suzy..."

"No! Not until I know why you're doing this." 

"What right do you have to know why I'm like this!?" I explode, earning a shocked Siwon again appearing through the door.

"Come on Suzy, let him do what he wants. He is a grown man, not another student of yours that over you."

"I rather he be a student then the guy he is now." Suzy says in a annoyed but soft tone. 

I saw her walk away angrily with Siwon trying to cheer her up. I saw Sooyoung rush over towards the duo. I saw her giving me a smile before walking away. Well I feel better actually.

 

Author's POV

 

Yoona, Sooyoung and Suzy arrived at school the same time. They made heads turn, eyes stretch. They were he goddesses of the school. The 2 teachers and 1 student, were in the hearts of many guys but unfortunately, they all have a special someone inside of their hearts. It was the day Yiyun planned to leave, not telling anyone where he went. Jongin, Siwon and Sooyoung ended up accepting it and letting him go with a happy face. Jongin's complete change in mind was a result of Yoona's work. Yoona was still Jongin's girlfriend so she asked to go on a date with him today which instantly brought Jongin a smile upon his face. Yoona went to her locker to grab her books. As she opened it, a note fell out. She picked it up, turning it around.

She looked in her locker to see a notebook and a box. The box was on top of the notebook so she wasn't able to clearly see the notebook. She picked the box up and opened it. 

"A keychain?" It was a raindrop keychain. 

Yoona read the letter.

'Dear Yoona,

I will always wish for your happiness, no matter where I am. Rain will always be a symbol that reminds me of you, I will not say sorry for my leave, because love means never having to say sorry. - Yiyun'

Yoona started crying, she tried to stop her tears but until her eyes lied upon the certain notebook. She dropped the letter and keychain. Her hands started to shiver as she reached out for it. It was her yellow notebook that had been missing. 

'It was always with you...' Yoona thought to herself.

The bell rang which indicated that she needed to go back to class. Yoona dried of her tears and ran to her class where Suzy was teaching. She couldn't stop looking at the keychain, it was simple yet beautiful. Clear and bright. Suzy took notice of Yoona staring at a keychain, she didn't think much of i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter