Truth or Dare

Love Story [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yiyun’s POV

After a while of chattering about Sooyoung, Suzy and of course Yoona, we arrived at the carnival. It seems to be quite busy today but we didn’t mind it.

“Are the girls here yet?” Siwon asks while looking around.

Most likely looking for Sooyoung the most as both Jongin and I chuckle.

“Hyung, I’m so nervous, today has to be perfect.” Jongin says to me, while we both let Siwon be in his own world.

“You must really like Yoona then huh?”

“Yes! Help me, I don’t even know how to impress her since I don’t know much about her.” That’s right, he doesn’t know much about her.

She only transferred not long ago, and I only found out about her by that yellow notebook.

“Well Jongin, maybe start by asking her what she likes and dislikes? What she does in her spare time or even what her favorite colour, food, music etc is.”

“But I want to impress her without me having to ask…” I sighed, not sure whether my choice is a good decision or not.

“Okay I’ll help you.” I remember the things from her notebook that Jongin could use.

‘The smell of baby’s breath is one of the many things I love’

‘Love never means having to say sorry’

‘Love always has two different faces of sadness and happiness’

“Alright, I think she’s the type that likes Baby’s breath flowers, a simple bouquet would be good.” Jongin tilts his head.

“You sure?”

“Mhm.”

“Okay~ I trust you Hyung! I think they sell flowers at a stall, oh since you’re helping me, I should help you with your 3 seconds.” My eyes widened.

“Uh haha, I’m giving up, I told you already.”

“But! Really? Why are you suddenly giving up…?”

“Falling in love is like the rain. It’s unpredictable but there are always signs before it suddenly falls. If someone truly loves you they will walk in the rain with you. Maybe even play in the puddles. I didn’t see the signs and I was not prepared. I wanted to walk in the rain with her, I wanted to feel free. Rain was something that can make me feel both sad and happy just like love, it has two different faces of sadness and happiness.” I said honestly.

I spoke what was in my heart, I know Yoona wrote it in her notebook but at that specific moment, I finally knew my true feelings of the rain…and her.

“Whoah Hyung, I know you’re one to hate rain but why all of a sudden?”

“Guess that’s what love does to ya until it’s time to let them go.” I noticed Jongin about to say something until I cut him.

“We can buy their ticket while we wait for them.” I suggested and they both agreed.

Each ticket costed $25, we each bought two meaning we each had to give it to one of the girls. I want to give it to Yoona but from the face Jongin has, I already know that my only option was to give it to Suzy. The three of us kept our eyes on the different activities inside that can be seen from the outside, behind the gate. Everything looks fun, it was a place for a perfect first date. I took notice of a group of people with canvases in front of them, drawing what I saw was a really beautiful scenery. It was probably the only activity I was really keen on doing. Not long after, we heard multiple girl voices calling out for us.

The three of us turned at the same time to see Suzy, Sooyoung and the lovely Yoona. She wore casual clothes that made her look really cute and a normal teenager, something I’m not anymore.

“Yoona~” Jongin rushes towards her and holds out his second ticket.

“I bought your ticket for you hehe.”

“Oh you didn’t have to…”

“No I wanted to haha.”

I wasn’t even surprised to see Siwon giving his to Sooyoung, they should just date already haha.

“Am I the only girl that has to buy her ticket?” I heard Suzy’s voice cute me in my thoughts.

“Ah haha no, I have yours here.”

“Hm such a gentleman, let’s go in~” She said while suddenly linking arms with me which I didn’t care.

No matter the skinship I had with Suzy, the conversations I had with Siwon, the compliments I get from Sooyoung and the ideas Jongin had, all I could think of was Yoona. Was she having fun? Is she starting to feel something for Jongin? We passed various activities that all of us participated, I contributed for the fun but as for Jongin, it was obvious that he was showing off to Yoona.

“Yoona~ watch this!” Jongin signs up for Taekwondo, kick all the wooden planks to win a soft toy.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he won it, he did Taekwondo for a long time. Jongin does his various low and high kicks, you can easily tell that he is an experienced Taekwondo fighter. All of us watched and supported him until his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter