Class Trip II

Love Story [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Is that how you do it?" Amber moves away after nearly taking her own first kiss. 

Krystal was left in shock, not able to move, she couldn't even process what happened. Amber grinned and overheard footsteps nearby. She turned her back towards Krystal to try get a better look. Krystal was still stunned, hand on her heart. 

'Did my heart just...' Krystal thought to herself.

"KRYSTAL~ AMBER~!" Finally, a group has found them

 Krystal and Amber were startled but will be able to relax now. They get up and shout back.

"WE ARE HERE!" 

 

Amber's POV

Yes! We are saved haha. I looked towards Krystal who basically turned to stone. Confusing, she probably just really cold and cannot believe she can go take a warm shower and rest now. 

"Liu... finally found you man." I see Sehun sighing in relive.

"Hahaha sorry for worrying you, we got lost and found this sauna thingy to keep us warm."

"Oh Amber right? Let me help you." I see the other teacher that was sitting with Mrs Choi on the bus.

"Yep that's me."

"Wow, you look just like him..." 

"Like who?" I question him.

"Your father haha! Yiyun Liu, God, he is quite a guy. We don't keep in touch though, how is he?"

"Oh hahaha, he is working hard, accompanying my mother." The male teacher frowns a bit.

"Why don't you two go shower and get changed, I want to talk to you more Amber if you don't mind."

"Not at all." 

"Meet me in the kitchen room when you're done!"

"Okay."

He probably wants to know all about my father and how he is. I still wonder why he never told me about his past in this school and about mom... Wish he could just open up to me yet again, I didn't open up to him about my moms beating towards me, no matter how obvious they were, I couldn't do it.

Krystal and I had just finished out warm shower, well she took about 20 minutes longer than me but Krystal didn't want to be alone so I waited outside.

"Thanks for waiting..."

"No worries, I'll walk you to your cabin?"

"Sure." I kind of like soft Krystal haha.

No words were spoken, truth be told, it was kind of nice. A comfortable silence.

"Thanks again Amber."

"No worries, goodnight Krystal!"

"Oh call me Soojung, it's my Korean name."

"Oh okay, goodnight Soojung." I waved and made my way to the kitchen.

It was so nice to finally be in warm DRY clothing with hot chocolate in front of me made by the teacher. He sat in front of me and looked like he had so many things he wanted to hear an audio book or a retelling of a movie.

"So before I bombard you with questions, my name is Siwon Choi, I'm Mrs Chois husband. We were both friends with your father!" Knowing Mr Choi was part of my fathers friend group made me smile.

"Oh nice to meet you Mr Choi, great to meet one of my fathers friends from over 20 years ago, maybe I can ask you some things to?"

"Of course! Well let's get started, I heard he is a famous painter, does he paint any people or just sceneries."

"Just sceneries, I think my mother saw one of his paintings when he was younger of a girl but don't know anything more." I think hard about the time my mother threw a fit about it and started the whole mother-daughter relationship gone bad.

"I knew it! What's your mothers name if I may ask?"

"Um Suzy Liu, was Suzy Bae." Mr Choi suddenly stopped smiling and became very serious.

"Your father married Suzy Bae? Your mother is Suzy...?" Why is he serious about my mother?

"Who was my mother...?"

"Let's stop our conversation here, carry on when we back in Seoul but! I will say this, your fathers first love was not your mother, and we felt really bad for not knowing about it earlier... his 3 seconds..."

"3 seconds?" Why does this sound familiar?

"3 seconds was all it took for your father to fall in love, strange right? Well time for you to go to bed haha, got a big day tomorrow! Goodnight Amber."

"Goodnight Mr Choi."

I walked back to my cabin and tucked myself into my sleeping bag. I wanted to know more about my father, but all I got were more confusing stuff, 3 seconds, first love. I don't believe in first love. Never cared much about love to be honest, such a waste of time. Maybe I'm just taking the words out of my mothers mouth but we are all products of the environment, if my environment taught me that, then that's how I grow up to be then. I wonder if Soojung is sleeping, she seemed so much more nicer and softer compared to her usual rude self. It's comforting for sure.

 

*NEXT DAY*

 

We were all awaken by a whistle that Mr Choi blew loudly in our cabins. Annoying to some but I say refreshing. My parents never woke me up unless

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter