Fate

Love Story [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yiyun’s POV

After preparing for this night, I received a text from Suzy of her address and that she will be outside waiting. I guess I’ll pick the two kids from Jongin’s then Suzy’s. It was currently 6.10pm which was enough time for me to pick them up and reach the restaurant that Siwon texted me at 6.30pm.

I drove off in my car and reached Jongin’s where I saw Yoona just waiting outside but no sign of Jongin.

“Hey Yoona, are you okay? Where’s Jongin?” I ask.

“Oh well… he’s inside, he said he forgot something so he ran back inside…”

“Ahhh, that brat.” I jokingly say.

“It’s pretty cold out here, you should get inside before you catch a col…” *cough cough*

“Oh, are you okay sir!?” I looked back towards her from when I tried to prevent coughing on her only to see her up close with a worried face.

That was when I only noticed what she was wearing, a white lace dress that reached her knees with her black purse that she was holding.

“Ah me.. um I’m o..okay.” I move backwards and open the car door for her.

“Please get inside.” I gestured as she hopped in.

“YA HYUNG~~~” Jongin excitingly runs towards me.

“Hey there, finally hurry and get inside.” I hop in to the front, not opening it for him.

“Pfft, sorry oh sorry for taking long Yoona, I just needed to get something haha.” Just what exactly did he need?

I started feeling really cold all of a sudden which was weird knowing that I have the heater on in the car. I grabbed my gum pack from my club box in the car. I started feeling better as we reached Suzy’s place.

“Ooh, this is Miss Bae’s house? It’s pretty big.” I nod in agreement to Jongin’s comment.

I got out of the car as I saw Suzy outside her door wearing a long dress with her hair reaching her lower back.

“Hey Yiyun! Shall we go? You look nice haha.”

“Wow you look really different, it’s nice on you.”

“Haha thank you.” I saw her play with her hair as I lead her to the car, taking the front seat next to me.

“Hm, your car is pretty flash, oh hey you two, ooooh Jongin wearing a tux haha.”

“Haha, thank you Miss Bae, you look really pretty today.”

“Aw, what about Yoona eh?” She smirks at him.

“Hehe, she looks beautiful.” I saw her shyly smile and look forward where we made eye contact through the revision mirror.

Since it caught me off guard, I wasn’t expecting to cough quite harshly.

“Hyung, you okay?”

“Yep, don’t worry about me, just uh choked on my gum…” I lied.

“Pfft nice one.” He says while he sticks his tongue out to me.

“Ya! Do you want to die?” I chuckle.

The rest of the car drive was mostly just some chit chat from Jongin. I couldn’t really hear Yoona say much, well it’s pretty expected since she is the shy type. Suzy kept going through her phone which occupied her and me? Well blowing bubbles from my gum and of course driving.

“Kids, we arrived.” I say while getting out.

We all got out and searched to see if we could see Siwon or Sooyoung anywhere.

“Ya Yiyun, Jongin~” Siwon waves from a distance.

“Hey hey!” Sooyoung also greets us.

As we got inside, I could tell that Yoona was a bit awkward since she hasn’t even been with us for a full week and she is being forced well not exactly forced but made to come here because of Jongin’s feelings towards her.

“Don’t worry, you will be fine… we don’t bite.” I try to crack a joke to ease her into this.

“O..ok.” She bows a little as a thank you.

I put my hand on her shoulder to show that I’ll be here and all but I’m pretty sure Jongin is the one that’s closest to her within her 2 days of knowing us. She looked at my hand and looked up to me as I show my sincere smile.

“Hey let’s sit down now.” I instantly took my hand down and sat with the guys while the three girls sat across from us.

The seating arrangement was from the right, Siwon, Jongin and me. Across from me was Suzy, on her left was Yoona and then Sooyoung. We all had a look on the menu and ordered what we wanted while having conversations here and there. I didn’t really feel like eating much so I only ordered kimbap while everyone ordered ramen or kimchi fried rice with side dishes.

“You’re not eating much?” Suzy asked, making everyone turn their heads towards me.

“Oh I ate quite a bit before since I was hungry then haha, but...” *Achem*

“But don’t worry yourselves.” I say after clearing my throat.

“Hm, you don’t seem yourself, ever since this morning.” Siwon asks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter