Chapter 42- Aftermath.

Married To Ms. Employee.

Words from both Kai and Zico kept lingering around Krystal's head. She had embarrassed herself more than enough in front of her classmates and she had no idea how was she going to lift her head up and pretended normal when she was the content of her classmates gossiping.

"Kai and Zico was right....."

Krystal mumbled to herself as she sat under a big coconut tree, reflecting about her wrongdoings at the beach.

"Why was I that stupid? Why was I always creating troubles? Can't I just live peacefully? Kai is not the only guy, right? There's still tons of guys out there for myself. Why trying to win someone heart when you obviously knew you can't?"

She scolded herself softly.

"Stupid Krystal, stupid."

She knocked her head a few times with her knuckles until someone came and sat beside her.

"I heard something happened at the arcade room."

He spoke and Krystal literally flinched because she didn't know someone came.

"Since when are you here?"

She frowned.

"Since you started calling yourself stupid and kept knocking your head. Stop it."

He chuckled a little when he recalled that he witnessed the cuteness of Krystal when she was alone.

"Ah...."

Krystal nodded her head with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry for making you into such mess and not being at your side when you needed someone."

He looked at Krystal with guilty eyes.

"Whatever. Remember we said we are doing it just for fun and there's nothing serious between us?"

Krystal smiled a little.

"Yeah... but still I went off to England during that period of time and lost contact with you. When I came back, it seemed like you have someone new and you don't need me."

He admitted what he felt when he came back to the school only to see how close Krystal was with B-Bomb.

"Kang Minhyuk, mianhaeyo."

Krystal deeply apologised.

"For what? I should be the one apologising. If it wasn't me for asking you out, you should be living a happy life with Kai."

"Nah... he might still ended up with Jisoo. I'm sorry that because of me, your reputation was bad when you returned to school."

"It's okay, I'm expecting that to happen when I first decided to go out with you behind Kai."

He shrugged and smiled.

"Oh...okay?"

Krystal felt a little awkward.

"You need someone at your side right now, uh? Or do I have to get LEE Minhyuk for you?"

He emphasized the surname since they both shared the same name.

"Nah.... he is useless. When I told him that Kai came and confront me again, he said relax and continue watching the good show that Jisoo gonna experience. I left him after he said that."

Krystal sighed.

"Why?"

"Because I'm sick and tired of trying to get Kai back and failing multiple times. Isn't it better if I move on and find someone better? I mean.... I have to admit I like Kai's money more but I do love him too!"

Krystal frowned and her tears were about to fall again.

"Yeah, that's right for thinking that way. There's no reason why you should still hold on to Kai when him and Jisoo were madly in love with each other now. You shouldn't be the obstacle and let them live happily, you never know being with other people may bring you happiness as well. For example, me!"

He wiggled his eyebrows with his cute smile.

"W-what? Are you trying to ask me out?! No, thanks!"

Krystal frowned.

"Aww... Come on, I know we were playing and not being serious last time. Let's give it a try? I mean, I still have a little feelings for you."

Minhyuk rubbed the back of his neck as he felt shy for confessing.

"Ettokhae? I have no feelings for you."

Krystal straightforward rejected him.

"At least....I mean.... okay, fine. Let's start being friends?"

Minhyuk tried.

"Araso. Friends."

Krystal smiled.


Jisoo woke up from the unfamilar bed and place, she blinked a few times when she realised that she was in Jin's resort and immediately her brain came a striking pain causing her to wince a little.

"You're awake?"

Kai drying his hair with a towel as he walked out of the bathroom.

"H-how did I ended up here?"

Jisoo asked as she sat up from her sleeping position.

"You don't remember?"

Kai raised his eyebrow and approached Jisoo.

"Jongin."

Jisoo suddenly grabbed Kai's arms after a minute of silence when she tried to recall what happened but instead she recalled something else.

"What?"

"I REMEMBER! I REMEMBER EVERYTHING!"

Jisoo excitedly said.

"What do you mean by everything?"

Kai held his breath as he waited for Jisoo to reveal what she remembered, he was hoping that she had recovered from her amnesia.

"I remember I was hitted by the lights when we were performing. I remember how we met and how I worked as your employee and how....."

"How what?"

"How eomma and appa died....."

Jisoo said softly with a hurtful eyes, immediately Kai pulled her into his embrance and rubbed her back.

"Jisoo, you know I'm always with you no matter what happened right?"

Kai asked and Jisoo nodded her head.

"Your eomma and appa must be happy to see how I'm taking good care of you."

He added and smiled.

"Did you save me?"

Jisoo pulled away from the hug when she realised that she was drowned before.

"Zico did, that bastard even performed CPR."

Kai clenched his fist when he remembered that he witnessed the scene when Zico touched her lips.

"I must thank him later on then."

Jisoo shrugged.

"No."

"Why?"

Jisoo pouted.

"Because....I said no. He confessed that he loves you and I need you to stay away from him."

Kai honestly tell Jisoo about the confession Zico made.

"Kai."

Jisoo placed both of her hand on to both side of Kai's cheek.

"You know I love you no matter what, right? Even if Zico loves me, I can swear I have no feelings for him and there's nothing for you to worry about."

Jisoo ended off by pulling Kai closer and kissed his soft lips making him smile through the kiss.