Chapter 22- Proposal.

Married To Ms. Employee.

"I'll like to thank all the guests for attending me and my wife wedding anniversary. It's an honour to have you all here."

Mr Kim smiled as he spoke through the mic. 

"Yes, I'll like to thank my children too, Kim Jongin and Kim Jungsoo,  for bringing this family into so much more alive. I need to specially thank my son for bringing us a new daughter, I hope to have a grandchild soon. Yay!"

Mrs Kim childishly cheered at the mic when she spoke.

Jisoo and Kai couldn't help it but felt extreme flustered by Mrs Kim's words. Having a children at such young age? Mrs Kim must be nuts.... How could Jisoo pregnant like that and forgot about going to college? Totally absurd.

"Son? Didn't you told me that you have something to say to the guests?"

Mrs Kim asked through the mic, not caring if his son was ready or not for his plan.

Without a second thought, Kai took a deep breath before going up to the stage coolly. The guests started clapping hands, same goes to Jisoo since she knew what was up to and her heart couldn't stop beating fast.

Kai went straight to the centre of the stage and took over the mic from his mom, he bravely spoke to the mic as he searched for Jisoo. He looked straight into her eyes full with sincere.

"I know the engagement party happened way too sudden and I didn't have the chance to propose to Jisoo properly. Therefore I'm taking this opportunity to say whatever I want to say to Ha Jisoo."

Kai nodded his head and gluped his thick saliva down.

He exchanged the mic for a guitar from Chanyeol. Yes, he learnt how to play guitar from Chanyeol just because he wanted to make a memorable proposal for Jisoo even though he wasn't good at playing guitar at all.

Kai sat at the centre of the stage where D.O placed a chair and a mic stand. He cleared his throat before he started singing deep down from the bottom of his heart, a song that he wrote specially for Jisoo.

Jisoo obviously felt uncomfortable when Kai started strumming the guitar, and her nervous heart was not helping at all when she started trembling as he looked back to Kai in his eyes.

Along the way when Kai was singing, Jisoo nervous heart caused her tears rolled down her cheek. She could feel everything from Kai, she could feel that Kai meant every single words that he sang but she wasn't sure if he was or not. Her heart was about to explode and she couldn't deny that his voice making her melting into a pool of chocolate.

Her lips were trembling and she kept asking herself what was she going to do after he finished singing, she seemed so clueless and scared. Scared of falling in love with Kai because that was the last thing she wanted it to happen in her life.

She told herself no matter what she musn't take someone else boyfriend, because that's evil.

 

[A/N: omgggg guys I can't imagine Kai playing guitar and singing, but just try imagining okay? HAHAHAH]

Right after Kai finished singing, he realised that Jisoo teared up and he grew alerted on the stage. He looked confused too because Jisoo cried, he had totally no idea why the heck did she cried.

Kai breathed in deeply before he took the mic up and spoke as he made his way down to the stage where Jisoo was. He nervously wiped the tears off Jisoo's face and smiled to her.

Yes, a smile that Jisoo had never seen before and it was the most precious thing she ever seen from Kai. It was beautiful and she likes the way he smiled.

"Ha Jisoo, I know this is crazy and we are still high school-er, but I need to do a proper proposal to you and....and... will you marry me?"

Kai said while he took a rose out and opened it as he kneeled down.

It was a rose since they had already exchange their ring during their engagement party.

Jisoo bite her lips as thousands of thoughts went through her mind, she wasn't sure if it was right for her to accept the ring. After all Kai was still with Krystal and yet she was arranged under this marriage with Kai by the eldest without their consent.

If accepting Kai's ring means they were going to get marry soon and live together for quite some time, she was afraid of everything might gone wrong. She had to admit she was timid when it came to such things.

Everyone was anticipating for Jisoo's answer and they were focused on her making her even more pressurize than before.

"Hey, Jisoo."

Minwoo nudged Jisoo when she wasn't responding and it was making people around feeling a little impatience about it.

"H-huh? Oh..."

Jisoo snapped out from her thought and looked around feeling a little embarrassed for making people around waiting for her.

"So...."

Kai asked as he nervous about what Jisoo's answer could be.

"So.... I'll marry you."

Jisoo answered and smiled awkwardly.

She pulled Kai up and hugged him tightly. She knew she was being a for marrying Kai when he was literally still someone else, however she couldn't let anyone down especially when all the important guests around and media. No matter how much she didn't want to accept it, she still had to accept it whether she likes it or not.

Kai hugged her back tightly and everyone started cheering like crazy, of course Jisoo was shy since all the attention were on them and she hated attention. She covered her face in Kai's chest and she had to admit he smelled nice with his cologne.

Kai pulled back and kissed Jisoo on her lips.

YES ON HER FREAKING LIPS AGAIN!!!

He was too carried away that he kissed her lips and nibbled along the way with Jisoo surprisingly responding to his kiss.

"OH MY GOD, HYUNG! GET A ROOM!"

Sehun yelled which snapped both of them back to reality that they were still the public.

Both of them immediately broke away from each other and looked away with their flustered face.