Chapter 21- Confusion.

Married To Ms. Employee.

Kai had been walking round and round the ballroom for one reason- To find Jisoo.

He didn't even know if Jisoo was going to turn up to his parents wedding anniversary or not since he didn't have her numbers and he wasn't able to contact her.

"Kim Jongin, stop walking around and go greet the guests!"

Mrs Kim scolded when she saw her son kept pacing around.

"Eomma, you know where's Jisoo? I thought I saw her awhile ago...."

Kai scratched his head.

"Aww... oppa misses Jisoo eonnie already?"

Jungsoo teased and giggled to herself.

"Tsk, keep quiet."

Kai frowned and put his finger on his lips.

"I think she's with your cousin."

Mrs Kim said.

"Cousin?"

"Kim Seokjin."

Mrs Kim replied when she saw the confusion in Kai's face.

"What?! Since when he is our cousin?!"

Kai asked disbelief. 

"Since the day both of you are born?"

Mrs Kim replied. 

"Eomma, whenever Seokjin oppa is at the gatherings, oppa wasn't there...."

Jungsoo recalled.

"See.... you were fooling around with girls and don't even know who's your cousin."

Mrs Kim rolled her eyes.

"Seokjin came back from Paris alone for 2 years already while his family were still there. He was studying in our school so you should know him, right?"

Mrs Kim told Kai. 

"He is in my class."

"And you don't even know?! Wow, Kim Jongin. What are you doing with your life?"

"You can't blame me, I don't have any childhood memories with him!"

Kai retorted.

"That's because his family were already settled in Paris even before you two were born!"

"So... the one you always have been saying that our relatives were at Paris were them?"

Kai asked and his mom nodded her head.

"Seokjin oppa is very nice! He always give me chocolates and call me princess."

Jungsoo beamed.

"Are you saying that he is better than your own oppa?! I can call you princess if you want!"

Kai jealously said.

"No! Eomma, I don't want this monster to call me princess!"

Jungsoo pointed at Kai while hugging her mom legs.

"Whatever, I'm gonna find Jisoo."

Kai rolled his eyes at her childish sister and left.

He couldn't believe that her own sister likes Jin more than him, it's unfair. How could his sister likes Jin more and yet he didn't even know that Jin was his cousin when they were classmates for almost 2 years already, that's crazy. 

Kai sighed in frustration due to the jealousy he had over Jin, he went out of the ballroom to find Jisoo. 

To his dismayed, Jisoo was giggling and laughing like some crazy woman along with Jin and his friends- Bangtan Boys. Kai didn't know why but jealousy was burning inside him.

He literally went to the group of annoying humans and pulled Jisoo away from them suddenly, making them gasped in shocked.

Jin was the first to react and grabbed Jisoo's hand from the other side.

*Great, now I'm caught in between the two hot guys.*

Jisoo rolled her eyes mentally and her heart was racing from Kai's touch.

Both of them were sending deadly glared to each other and Jisoo could feel her skin piercing through with their glares.

Jisoo immediately mouthed 'help me' to the rest of the Bangtan Boys but they just shook their head and back off from the scene by a few steps. She helplessly bite her lips as she saw the two men standing at the either side of her, pulling her hands with no intention of letting it go.

"E-erm.... guys?"

Jisoo awkwardly called but they continued glaring.

"My hands are hurting...."

Jisoo winced and they losen up a bit after they realised how tight they were holding.

"Kai-ssi, let go."

Jin said.

"Kai-ssi?! Since when you became formal to me?"

Kai smirked.

"Since now. You're hurting her, so let go."

Jin smirked back.

"You're hurting her too, so how about you letting go?"

Kai shot back.

"At least I wasn't the one that she forced to be with."

Jin rolled his eyes.

"Oh is that what you call force? Imma show you what's a force means."

Kai replied with a smirked.

Without further hesitation, Kai pulled Jisoo roughly to his side and landed his lips on Jisoo's cherry lips.

He closed his eyes to enjoy the moment that he had been wanting to do it long ago. His free hand traveled all the up to her cheek and hold her closer to him.

Everyone gasped and there were media running towards to take the scene, Jin immediately released his gripped when he saw the media coming.  He sighed and walked away because he knew he lost to Kai that moment, followed by the rest of Bangtan Boys behind him.

As for Jisoo, she was feeling at bliss. The kiss she was having with Kai was like a roller coaster ride to her. Thrilling and yet she likes it. She closed her eyes to enjoy the first kiss she was sharing with Kai, she couldn't help it but respond to Kai when he nibbled her lips to ask for entrance to explore .

Jisoo put both of her arms on Kai's neck while Kai put his arms around Jisoo's waist, pulling her closer.

They were literally having french kiss in the public, not caring about their surrounding. Not until when Jisoo found herself breathless and snapped back to reality.

*Ha Jisoo! What the are you doing?!*

Immediately Jisoo's eyes shot opened and pushed Kai away. She looked down to the ground to hide her flustered face when her left hand rubbing her right hand from the awkwardness.

"Erm...."

Kai tried to broke the silence but he didn't know what to do, he ended up rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry."

Jisoo looked down and mumbled, she just didn't know why but she felt wrong for kissing Kai when he was still with Krystal. 

"No, I am sorry for my actions. I just didnt know...."

Kai apologised because he was the one that kissed Jisoo. 

"No, I am. You are Krystal's boyfriend, I wasn't supposed to do that."

Jisoo argued. 

"So? You're my fiancee and we are getting married soon."

Kai frowned when she mentioned Krystal.

"It was arranged and we are under contract, remember?"

Jisoo finally looked up at Kai but avoiding his eyes.

Kai felt a panged in his heart, just when he finally admitted to D.O that he was falling for her and trying to give her the best, she was being too realistic on ' We are arranged and under contract' or 'You're Krystal's boyfriend.'

He couldn't deny how disappointed he was at Jisoo the moment she said those words. His eyes towards Jisoo were all hurtful and full of disappointment.

"That's right. We're both suppose to be sorry for each other."

Kai nodded his head and walked away from Jisoo leaving her alone.

Jisoo had to admit too that she was guilty for making Kai like that. She knew Kai was hurt from her words, she could see that from his eyes but she didn't know what was she supposed to do to make thing right. It was like her mind went blank all of a sudden.

After all she signed a contract with Kai before about not falling for each other. It was promised they made and she didn't want it, however it was getting harder and harder each day if Kai was going to act that way and if she was not stopping him.

Jisoo was lost, she didn't know what to do especially when Jin was like that to her too. She knew he likes her and he have been trying to hint her however she just pretended to be dumb in front of him because she didn't want to ruin a beautiful friendship between them. 

*Stupid employee, you don't know how much I miss you and yet you're like pushing me away. Eottokhae? I'm already falling for you....*

Kai thought as his heart ached a little.

*Sigh.... my life just .*

Jisoo thought.