Chapter 41- Confrontation & Confession.

Married To Ms. Employee.

"SO? SHE ALMOST KILLED YOUR WIFE!"

Zico retorted.

"I KNOW, BUT YOU NEED TO RELAX OKAY?!"

Kai pulled Zico's hands off Krystal and stood in between the both of them just in case Zico charged towards her.

"I wanted to slove this privately but since he brought it out, I have no intention of keeping it away from the other students."

Kai sighed before speaking to Krystal.

--------------------------------------------------------

" YOU, KRYSTAL. YOU."

With every pause in Kai's words, he pushed Krystal causing the students gasped at the scene.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU TRYING TO DO WHILE I WAS AWAY FROM JISOO?! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP ALL YOUR STUPID NONSENSE AND LIVE WELL?! STOP BEING A NUISANCE AND CREATE A BEAUTIFUL LIFE!"

Kai added with a frowned and clenched both of his fists.

"Y-you n-never t-talk to me l-like that before....."

Krystal started tearing when her heart ripped apart from the way he spoke to her. It was worse than the confrontation she had before in the class when Kai decided to break up with her.

"It doesn't make a difference now. I'm talking to you like that, so please leave Jisoo alone."

Kai sighed when he recalled all those good days he had with Krystal were regrets.

"But you know that I love you....r-right?"

Krystal whispered.

"Love? No. You never love me once, you love my money. So it up and leave the both of us alone."

Kai replied.

"No! I love you, Kai! I love you!"

Krystal shamelessly grabbed Kai's arms as tears started rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry that I don't feel the same way as you do. If you truly love somebody you will give happiness to them, you don't force them into something they doesn't like it."

Kai tried to convience Krystal to stop on her reckless moves but it seemed like she was being stubborn.

"No! What Krystal wants, what Krystal gets. I DON'T CARE!"

"Shut the up, . You need to get the out of their happiness, you know?"

Zico added when he couldn't stand how Krystal was being stubborn.

"You! You like Jisoo either right? Why aren't you helping me? You should take Jisoo away and give Kai to me!"

Krystal pointed to Zico.

"Yes, I like Ji- No, scratch that. I LOVE Jisoo and I'll admit it in front of Kai but just like what Kai said, if you love somebody you will give happiness to them. I learnt from it and that's why I'm giving my best wishes to them. I can still watch over Jisoo even though she isn't with me."

Zico confessed and of course Kai wasn't any surprised since he already expected from the way Zico suddenly treated Jisoo differently.

"You're stupid."

Krystal scolded.

"No. You're stupid. At least now I'm learning to move on when I know somebody is trustworthy with the one I love."

Zico smirked and looked at Kai.