Chapter 43- 5 years later.

Married To Ms. Employee.

"Ahjusshi!"

A kid came running into Jin and hugged his right leg.

"Oh? Jimin-ah!"

Jin squatted down to the kid level and carried her before standing up.

"Seriously I don't understand why she has the same name as me."

PARK Jimin sighed as he walked behind Jin.

"And I don't understand why she only greeted Jin hyung and not the rest of us."

Suga rolled his eyes when he remembered that little Jimin just told him she likes him more than the rest of the Bangtan Boys just last week.

Bangtan Boys walked into the restaurant as they scanned around the area to find familiar faces that they were supposed to meet.

"Jin ahjusshi, there!"

The kid pointed to where her parents were sitting.

The Bangtan Boys turned and saw the familiar faces they were looking for and immediately a smile appeared across their faces. They approached them and all the heads turned to them.

"Supp, guys!"

Jin waved his hand while the other still carrying the kid.

"Oh? Hi!"

Jisoo smiled brightly to her bestest best friend in high school and waved before standing up to hug Rap Monster first and followed by the rest.

"So.... you're not giving me a hug?"

Jin raised his eyebrow at Jisoo.

"My daughter is more than enough for you."

Jisoo rolled her eyes jokingly while taking Jimin over from Jin and settle her down to Kai before hugging him.

"Aww... I miss you!"

Jin hugged her tightly and obviously Kai noticed it and started glaring at him.

"Excuse me, this is MY wife."

Kai cleared his throat and spoke.

"Borrowing your wife for awhile."

Jin smirked.

"Alright ahjusshi, stop hugging my eomma! Or else appa going to punish eomma later! He always said he is going to punish eomma at night."

Another innocent kid who looked like Jimin stood up at his seat so that Jin would be able to see him.

Immediately Jin let go and went to an available seat while looking at Kai disbelief.

"I can't believe you said those words in front of your children!"

Jin shook his head and shades of red could be seen on Jisoo's cheeks.

"Hey, leave them alone. Jeongmin and Jimin need a new sibling to play with."

Rap Monster chuckled at Jisoo when he noticed how flustered she was.

"Oppa, can you stop it?! It's making me so embarrass!"

Jisoo covered her face a little.

"Aww.... come on, noona. There's nothing to be embarrass of."

Jungkook snickered.

"SEE, even the maknae did IT already. We are adults now."

J-Hope laughed.

"Did what?"

Jeongmin asked innocently.

"Nothing."

Jisoo shrugged to his son with a smile.

"So.... how's life? It's being five years!"

Jisoo asked.

"Well, I opened a new resort at Japan just last month."

Jin shrugged.

"Woah..... We should visit there sometime, Kai. My last resort-stay was like.... five years ago at Jeju."

Jisoo turned to Kai.

"Anything for you, babe."

Kai smiled and nodded his head.

"You mean the last one you went was my resort at Jeju?! What are you doing with your life, man?"

Jin asked in disbelief.

"His fault! He made me pregnant on that trip, afterwards we have been busy with work and college and work and kids."

Jisoo explained while she feed her daughter some cheesecake.

"I thought you guys might go some family trip or something...."

Jin said.

"Don't have the time, unlike you."

Kai rolled his eyes, even till now he sees Jin as his love rival.

"Man.... is this hyung here still hates Jin hyung because of last time?"

Jungkook noticed the tension between them.

"Jungkook, you're so rude."

V shook his head for Jungkook straightforward question, making the group grew silence and awkward filled in.

"Come on, Jin is getting marry okay!"

Rap Monster announced.

"What?!"

Everyone said and wider their eyes with unison.

"What the ? Why didn't we know?!"

J-Hope asked.

"Mommy, what's ?"

Jimin asked innocently.

"Is it something nice because Jin ahjusshi is getting marry?"

Jeongmin asked too.

*Oh my gosh.... sometime I don't know should I punch my kid for being too innocent or should I pinch their cheeks for being too cute and innocent at the same time.*

Jisoo clenched her fist, not sure how should she replied.

"That word has too many meanings, Jimin-ah and Jeongmin-ah. But that word is very very bad and as a kid, you all shouldn't say that word arraso?"

Kai helped Jisoo and answered them, both of them nodded their head.

"Jimin said that word just now, right?"

Kai asked and Jimin honestly admitted.

"So daddy will punish you because you said that word. Is it okay? Because you said something very bad."

Kai softly said and Jimin just automatically brought her hand forward to her daddy. 

Kai hitted her palm lightly as a reminded to her so that she would know it was a very bad word to use again.

"Wow.... Kai parenting is at top notch."

Jin snickered.

"Of course, so that my kids won't behave like you."

Kai rolled his eyes trying to make Jin pissed off.

"So, Jin oppa. Who's that lucky girl?"

Jisoo wiggled her eyebrows at Jin for an answer because she was so-damn curious right now.

"A Japanese girl."

Rap Monster interuppted when he saw how slow Jin replies.

"Good catch, hyung. Good catch."

Park Jimin praised with thumbs up.

"I'll introduce her to you guys next time."

Jin smiled.

"I bet next time will be his wedding."

Suga rolled his eyes.

"I think so too."

Jisoo nodded with agreement.

"Where's other Exo? I saw Sehun inside the kitchen just now...."

Rap Monster asked.

"Well, of course you see Sehun here since it's his restaurant. The rest are picking Krystal and Minhyuk from the airport, both of them coming back from L.A."

Kai explained.


Throughout those 5 years, lots of things which were unexpected happened.

Ever since the Jeju trip, Jin realised how much Kai and Jisoo were in love. He understood everything and decided to back off since if that was the only way to give Jisoo happiness. He rather not stress Jisoo on picking him over Kai and move on to find other girl. It was hard for him at first but there was this Japanese girl he met when he was trying to forget Jisoo and both of them decided to made a trip to Japan. 

She was the one who gave him strength and encouraged him to  forget Jisoo and they both developed feelings for each other after a while. They have been dating for 4 years.

As for Block B, they went  sepearate ways because of B-Bomb. They were too embarrassed to call themselves Block B again because of all his reckless moves. That time when Krystal decided to stop messing with Jisoo and let her have a good life with Kai, B-Bomb just couldn't stop and trying to get rid of Jisoo so that he would be able to impress Krystal.

He tried pushing Jisoo off to the middle road with a speeding lorry coming to her, unfortunately to B-Bomb, Krystal saw it and immediately pulled Jisoo off the road in no time saving her life. However she broke her right ankle causing her to stop pursuing her ballet dreams, of course Jisoo was guilty but she told Jisoo that it was her karma and there was nothing for her to feel guilty but still.... to Jisoo, she felt guilty whenever she saw Krystal.

Meanwhile, Krystal was having a breakdown during that period of time and she wanted to give up her ballet for not being able to move freely, Kang Minhyuk was the one beside her giving her the fullest support. He helped Krystal in many ways and finally Krystal decided to get into a relationship with him after a year when she realised how much Minhyuk love her and she decided to give him a chance.

They went to L.A recently for some holidays as well as business trip since Krystal decided to open her own fashion brand and her new branch will be launching in L.A. She was more than happier that Minhyuk was there to help her.

Want to know more about what happened to Kai and Jisoo during that 5 years?

Yeah, Kai got Jisoo pregnant after the trip to Jeju. They had a hot make-out session after getting drunk at a party and didn't realise that they went too far. They were surprised at the news of them having a children at such young age, but what even shocked them was the news of having a twins.

Of course Mr and Mrs Kim were more than happy to have their first ever grandchildren while Jisoo's harabeoji and halmeoni felt more than luckier to be able to have a chance to see their great-grandchildren as not many people get a chance to see their great-grandchildren.

The Kim's company and Ha's company merged together and they were busier than ever. Kai have been opening new branch of department store around the world as well as Jisoo for opening more shopping mall and fashion outlets. Even though they might be busy at work, still, they could have ample time for their kids as they didn't want them to grow up in an environment when they were closer to their nanny than their own parents.


"Isn't that Jisoo.... and Bangtan Boys?"

P.O pointed out and the rest looked at the group.

"Jisoo!"

Kyung called and everybody turned to see who was it.

"Park Kyung?"

Jisoo smiled as she felt great seeing her old friends, what even better was to see Zico doing great.

"Why do you only call Kyung?"

Zico shook his head with disappointment as they walked to Jisoo.

"Because your girlfriend might get jealous at the side."

Jisoo teased when she saw Zico had his arms around the girl's waist.

"Meet my girl, Hwayoung."

Zico nodded his head towards the girl.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Jisoo eonnie. Zico told me a lot about you."

That Hwayoung bowed and smiled.

That's right, after Zico saved Jisoo's life from drowning, Jisoo went to Zico and thanked him for saving her life. Well of course Zico took the chance to confess to Jisoo during their alone time since he already admitted to Kai that he loves her, he wanted to  at least let Jisoo knows that he loves her instead of putting it in his heart and not able to at least try.

Jisoo talked hours with Zico afterwards and both of them totally understand what's good for both of them and they were never be together. Zico also wished Jisoo all the best with Kai and afterwards they lost contact, it was like Block B disappeared into thin air in Seoul after the trip.

Getting a chance able to see that Zico was doing good, Jisoo was relieved since one of her friend appeared in front of her after 5 years disappearing to know who-knows-where.


"Eomma, I'm tired and I want to sleep. Can appa tell me bedtime stories? I want Cinderella today....."

Jimin rubbed her eyes cutely as she approached her parents at the couch watching television.

"Ewww! I want story about the cunning fox, eomma."

Jeongmin protested because it had been a week since he let her sister to choose bedtime stories.

"But we read that last week!"

Jimin argued and pouted.

"We read your princess stories EVERY. SINGLE.DAY."

Jeongmin argued back.

"How about eomma read to Jeongmin while appa read to me?"

Jimin suggested.

"Well, how about appa bring you guys to the book store for new storybooks while today appa tell you a new story which was written in my head?"

Kai suggested with a grin because he had a plan in his mind.

"What story do you have, Kim Jongin?"

Jisoo got her head up from Kai's shoulder and looked at him weirdly.

"Well, it's called Married to Ms Employee."

Kai grinned and Jisoo shot her eyes open immediately.

"Seriously, Jongin? Married to Ms Employee? Are you mocking me or what?"

"Nope, I'm serious. Shouldn't it nice if our kids know how we met?"

Kai asked back to Jisoo.

"Oh! Oh! Is it a story about how appa and eomma met? Then I want to listen!"

Jeongmin put his hand up.

"Me too!"

Jimin put her hands up too with a smile.

"Alright, go and wash up first while I prepared warm milk for the both of you. Jeongmin, I'm sure you can help your sister in washing up right? Since you're the oppa."

Jisoo asked and Jeongmin immediately nodded and pulled his sister to the toilet since he was excited for the bedtime story his dad was going to share.

"I swear one day is not enough for the story."

Kai grinned at Jisoo as he approached Jisoo who just went into the kitchen.

"You're the one who suggested so you better finish your story to them and don't twist it okay! I'll be a listener there to make sure you did not make me look bad."

Jisoo warned as she poured the milk powder into the cups for her two kids.

"Alright, just to let you know the story is going to be how much I love you."

Kai back hugged Jisoo while she was busy preparing the milk.

"I love you, Jongin."

Jisoo turned her head a little and pinched his nose.

"I love you too, my EMPLOYEE."

He hugged even tighter and kissed her cheeks from behind as the two giggled.

-THE END-


 

AUTHOR NOTE:

 

Hello, guys!

This story has unfortunately come to the end, but don't worry! I'M STARTING A NEW FIC AGAIN~

I got the plot all inside my head already and I'm ready to write it, however I need a little help from you guys :)

Let me know who you want to see in my fic, although i dont do a good job in writing my story but i'll still try my best!

Lastly, follow me on twitter [click here] and I'll be sure to follow back because MY READERS IS MY FAVOURITE //HUGS/DO GIVE ME FEEDBACK!