what do u want?

Dangerous Painful Love

After I've done that to bang. I went to my room. And start shaking I actually when the weirdness and coldness come to me I remember everything when it disappear I can't remember nothing is like I'm loosing my mind.

I went to my room and try to sleep in this coldness. I hear a voice said good boy hhhhhh. And I start laughing like crazy. Like an evil man who doesn't have control over himself. I suddenly fall asleep. But while I was sleeping I was enjoying being cold. And suddenly While I was sleeping I felt someone was sleeping Next to me and I can feel him very well too. He tauched my hand and say I love hongbin. His hand was cold like me too. He tauch me and say hongbin I know u have beautiful abs I'm going to tauch them OK baby I say yes . and suddenly I was feeling hot I think he was real. He say hongbin can I kiss u. I said yes. And he kissed me and I felt his big lips on mine I was feeling very hot.    

Suddenly he took of my pants off and his and suddenly I felt his inside my hole. I was surprised and I was feeling very hot he was and I didn't know what to do I couldn't think at all. Suddenly we came together he was in a angry way but he was enjoying it very much. Suddenly he asked me if I like it and I say yes I did ur so hot. But I didn't know who was that person. I was all swearty and cold at the same time. Suddenly I asked him what is ur name. After I ask him that question that person disappeared.

 

Morning : 

It was morning and we went all to college. Also I couldn't remember nothing abt yesterday. We took lessons and ken was sitting and looking at me. I really feel weird abt this person. Those guys were looking at me and they were planing on doing something stupid. Ken was still like the first time I saw him.

Break Time:

Ken was sitting by him self like last time. He was quite too I was starring at him and he was too. Suddenly he stood up and headed outside.      I executed myself and went to follow him I started following and following. Until I went to a far place than the college I was feeling scared. And also I didnt saw ken he just disappeared I didn't know what was going on. I stared to hear stuff and I just run and went back to college.     After going to college I saw ken sitting in the class. I was very surprised. I was starring at him all the time.

 

After we finished and ready to go I asked ken. Who are u plz can u tell me he look at me and say u know me. And I say what u want. He say I don't need nothing I don't even know what are u talking abt. He leave me and go but I was feeling very weird abt this man.