another person

Dangerous Painful Love

After everyone hugged me and we forget everything. We spent time together we have fun. I was a little feeling weird. I was staring at bang a lot and he was feeling nervous by the way I look at him he think I'm started to fall in love with him. 

 

And I think I'm stared to like him but he already got a boyfriend. But I don't think he evevn like his boyfriend he even haven't tauched him before cuaz his boyfriend doesn't whant too. So I thing they haven't even  opened a relationship. So I know that bang still in love with me he was starring at me the whole time. I was too. We all watched scary move and I don't wanna see I was feeling very scared and nervous I was even shaking every time a something bad happened. They all know that I don't get scared. But know I was. Bang was very worried abt me        he was sitting the other side next to hyuk and hyuk was sitting next to leo and leo sitting next to n. And n sitting next to me.  

 

We all know that n gets scared and he didn't agreed abt that idea watching scary move he gets scared really fast. And he was sticking to leo.    Leo was looking at n in hot eyes when ever a scary moment come out he jump in leos chest. And he look at leo with embarrassed eyes and say. Oh l...leo I..I'm sorry. 

Leo said its OK and hugged n more. N omg was very happy. And he felt leos heart was racing. And he breathed on Leo's chest and leo was hitting hot every time n do something. 

Me I just went to my room cuaz I don't wanna see any more I was feeling very scared and nervous. But actually I was feeling weird abt the way I'm scared cuaz I never been scared of rose can of horrors movies before. Hyuk was watching with excitement. And also he don't care or even know what's going on. Bang saw me going to my room he was worried cuaz he know that I don't get scared of horror movies.                     After a while , leo and n were starring at each others. When ever time leo stares at n. N chancel and get embarrassed. I think leo is falling for n he really is I think they are cute couples.

 

After couple mints they all want to leave and they hugged me and say goodnight. N : hongbin sleep well OK honey don't worry abt anything just sleep happily OK he hugged me and hugged him back too. Suddenly bang say I'm going to stay. I wanna talk to u hongbin. He say that in front everyone. U was surprised. N say bang not right now dude. Don't u see its late. I say no no n its ok. While I say that something in my ear whisped and say no don't let him stay. But I egnored it and they all go except bang.

 

We set on the couch and bang say that hongbin I've been worried abt u a lot these days u are really hot. And u know that before I used to have a boyfriend I liked u so much. I'm just surprised how come u don't have a boyfriend yet. I blashed and say. I ....I don't know. Suddenly he lean in and kissed me very hard on the lips and say. Oh god I just can't handle myself. I felt his kiss and it was getting stronger. But suddenly my whole body was getting cold and colder and I also bang can feel it. I quickly pushed him away and I pushed him really far and say to get out. He told me to calm down but I just started to throw stuff and he got out. 

 

I was really surprised abt what I just did and don't even remembered what have I  done. That's not me there is no way that's me.