bang....are u ok?!!

Dangerous Painful Love

After ken and I had an amazing night I decided to wake up early and make breakfast. I want him to eat. And also I want him to stay here with me the whole day. I want him here every time. I'm really in love with ken. He is just way different then other guys. 

I wake and make a delousios food. Ken woke up and say what are u making honey. HB : something special and ur ganna try it. He say ohh honey I can't I have to leave early my mom is sick and want me to visit her. I'm so sorry hongbin I'll eat it next Tim ok sweatie. I love u bye. He left and close the door. I felt really bad. And I didn't know what should I do. Its ok him mom is sick. I don't plame him. I set and eat the breakfast that I mad. Suddenly. I heard a door knock. I went to open the door and it was hyuk. He say heyyy. Binny I missed u. And I say I miss u too. He hugged me and entered. He set down and say it smalls good. I'm going to try it. He eat and I say I'm going to take a shower.     

 

After I took a shower and finished I saw joon and leo here too. I say hi and went to dress up quickly. Thank god that their here I'm very bored.  I came and set between my friend. J : so hongbin how have been? I said I'm fine really. I think they know something and don't wanna tell me.  They are acting very weird.

 

I say. What happened guys is everything ok guys. I'm started to get worried. Abt how u guys acting. Joon say no no there is nothing honey.      I just egnored it and say where are the others. They say their busy. I told them do u guys wanna watch something. Hyuk agreed and he say yes and they say yes why not. I said I mean we should go to the movies guys. Joon say no no is not a good idea hongbin we should stay here better. Hyuk say why guys. Leo looked at him in a angry way and make him shut his mouth.

 

I say yeah why not guys. J : I just don't think its a good idea. I quickly stand up and say ok fine. I know what u guys mean abt that.                      L : what ? What u mean by that hongbin? We do mean anything honey. I say don't u honey me leo. I can't believe that u guys are thinking like that. How could u. Joon say wh.....what hongbin we really don't know what are u talking abt. 

 

I say. U guys don't wanna go to the movies cuaz u guys afraid of me. If I embarrasse u guys. And be sick again and no one could stop me right.? Joon say no no I swear is not what u think hongbin. I say I can't believe that u guys are doing that. Why does everyone hates me and thinks I'm a sick stupid guy. I started crying and they were all starring. And they were very surprised abt what I'm doing. I say the only people who loved me are my family. I should have died from long time. Instead of leaving this horrible life. All I deserved the whole time is pain.

They really felt bad abt me. I quickly run to my room. And lock the door hyuk knocked on the door and say. Hongbin don't do that plz hyung we all love u!! I was crying don't wanna hear no one. I heard leo say let's go hyuk. And they all left and closed the door.

 

When my friends go they were feeling sad abt me and wanna help me so bad. Hyuk go and talked to n abt what hongbin did.                                They didn't mean it that way. They don't wanna go movies cuaz they know that bang have something to tell me. But I thought anther think totally wrong.

 

All this time my friends were helping bang abt ken. They wanna find out what ken is. No one knows except bang. And he barely knew.                Tell everyone to come over he did fined out what ken is. Bang was really surprised and didn't believe that at all.

 

Suddenly every one came and he was going to tell them. He told them that u need to trust me. They say yes we do. I try to speak but I couldn't  and I just fell on the floor with pain.