PAIN

Dangerous Painful Love

black korean guyEvery one was having a great time. Joon was telling joke and everyone was laughing except me and leo. Hyuk was sitting and laughing. But he was worried abt me he was remembering the kiss. And everytime he remember he smile and tauch his lips he never had kissed a guy before. And he loved the kiss that he give me and he just wish for a second that I was his boyfriend. Hyuk is amazing hot young guy but he is just not my tipe. I wasn't paying any attention abt my friends what they were doing I was all thinking abt ken. I can't believe what he just told me abt him self I can't believe he's like that. I don't believe that he's dangerous at all. He is weird but not dangerous. 

 

Class Time : 

When I entered the class after the break ken wasn't there I was surprised why he wouldn't be here. Is he ok where is he I wonder. I set down and we took lessons and each time I was imaging ken everytime he just can't get out of my mind oh god what should I do I'm so tired of this whole thing. Why did I met someone named ken and fall in love with. I wish I could go back in time and fix everything bad that happened to me in this whole time. I wish I could do that.

 

Suddenly while I was reading something. I just couldn't see anything and everything was black and I was hearing laughing sounds everywhere. It was very annoying it was very evil. Who is that person and why he is doing that. That man say to me. Hongbin do u think u can go back in time and fix everything that happened to u?? I was confused I was surprised how did he hear me. He say if I'm here nothing can be ok in this life. I'm the only one who can do that u got it my little bin. Ur so cute when u think that. I was getting mad by the way he speaks. I was trying to close my ear but I still can hear his annoying frustrating voice it was very evil I just can't handle that anymore.

 

I screamed in the class and say. GO AWAY.!! every one looked at me with a weird way. Like they were saying is he crazy to yell like that in class. Suddenly he let go of me and I realized what have I done. And I was very embarrassed. I excused myself and went outside. Suddenly joon came after me and he told me if I was ok.

 

I say yes just was nervous and thinking abt something crazy I'm...I'm sorry. J : its ok dude I can see what's going on and I can understand u.    We talked a lot until it was time to leave. I grabbed my stuf and waited for my friend outside. Suddenly I saw all my friends coming towed me and joon and ravi too. They wanna come to spend time with us. We all entered the bus. While we were at the bus I imaged ken in the bus with us I was scared of him. And I was really going crazy and sick because of him. The bus stopped by our building and we all went inside. We were very tired. Everyone went to their own apartments and they were tired they told me see u late. Joon and ravi came up stairs with me cuaz they are going to spend the night with me and I'm happy that I'm not alone. Joon and ravi were joking and talking all long they are so cute

 

We entered my apartment and they set down. They were working hard all day and of course they are tired. I told joon u can take shower first he say no I'll take next me and my little ravi. I say u can make something to eat while I'm taking a shower guys. Joon say yeah I will. While I was taking a shower I can feel someone was behind me. I turned and it was ken I screamed and slip and fell. Joon and ravi heard me slip and scream. They quickly entered the bathroom and saw me nauked on the floor they were starring at my body and was very shocked that I have that kind of hot body. I starred at them and I was hurt. And I say what are u both starring at help me plz guys. R : oh...yeah yeah

 

Joon but a towel around my wist and carried me up he put me inside the room and he say do u want me to call the doctor I say no I'm fine. Its just little pain. Joon was massaging my feet and make it better for me and I thanked them both and they got out of the room so I can change my cloth. Thank god they were here with out them I would be died already.

 

I put a cloth on and my foot was little bit hurting still. I got of my room and join say why did u get out u should rest honey. I say come on joon is just a little pain. He say of course even if u really get hurt u won't call it big thing ur just Hanna say its little pain. Cuaz u got a great strong body. Suddenly ravi say hey hey I'm Herr still. I laugh and say joon don't say that ur boyfriend will get jealous. Ravi was mad abt what joon did. Joon told him I was just playing with him baby me and hongbin were brothers. Suddenly ravi forgive him and they kiss each other in a cute way and they say to each other let's go take shower and they heard to the bathroom. And they were joking around. They really love each other.

 

Suddenly while I was making something for us to eat I heard yelling from the bathroom. It was joon and ravi. R : ahhh yes....ahh joon ahhh.      I didn't mean to hear it but it was so loud. And they were like crazy in the bathroom. Are they taking a shower or ing inside there. They are very crazy. Suddenly they got out of the bathroom and they were smiling to each other I looked at them and giggled. They are cute couples but crazy too. J : wah hongbin the food smils really good. I'm sorry for not making something I really did forgot. I say no problem joon. I made food already. I told them to go and call the others to come and joying us. They both headed down stairs to call the othes. And they came back alone and they say they eat already they will see u tonight. HB : oh ok.

 

Ravi joon and I enjoy our food. We usually don't speak until we finish eating that's a roles. We finished and wash our hands. While I was washing my hand I can feel someone holding my hands. Even the water closed. And I just don't know why is this happening to me. I must go to doctor. But last time when I go I couldn't speak like someone was choking me. What is this inside me. Is whole thing going to end or no I'm really tired of it.

 

Night:

My friends were all there at my home I was existed. We buy a lot of snaks and food too. We wanna have a lot of fun today usually some of my friends drink but I don't. Hyuk doesn't drink too. While I was at the kitchen and joon and hyukhand re helping me we were having fun. Hyuk was looking at me all the time. Suddenly joon went to help his boyfriend with something and we left alone. Me and hyuk. Suddenly hyuk say hongbin. HB : yes hyuk. H : I'm ....I'm sorry abt last time I kissed u plz I didn't know what to do. HB : its ok hyuk we are brothers alright honey. I know u didn't mean anything by it. H : thank u hyung so ur not mad at me hongbin? HB : no I'm not my little brother.  Hyuk smile and he say thank u again. I smile at him and . And I told him to help me to make food.

 

We all enjoyed having fun today usually was a great day with my whole friends. While I was sitting bang was starring at me the whole time. He was very worried abt me is like he got something that want to tell me. I wonder what is he hiding from me.

Tomorrow :

It was college time in the morning like always I was feeling tired from yesterday. I really stay for long time. I went out of the building and headed to the bus like always. With my friends. While the bus was moving I was falling asleep. Suddenly the bus stop by our college and we got out. And headed to the class. Ken wasn't here today. He always come. I wonder what's wrong with him. I was worried abt ken all the time and what's wrong with him. We took hard lessons today and ken still missing. I really missed him to much. Suddenly I heard a voice say miss u too. I closed my ear and try to focus. I don't wanna hear that annoying voice again I really hate it. 

 

The college was over and and we all went home. We were tired like always. Joon and ravi came with me too. And as soon as we entered my home I felt the whole apartment was freezing. And I tell joon and ravi can u guys feel the coldness. ( both) what no we can't feel the coldness. J : hongbin u must rest maybe u have fever. I entered my toom and a voice say did u miss me. I just can't speak for a second. And he say I miss u too. Suddenly someone was choking me like I'm going to die. Because that thing was choking me hard. Suddenly blood started to come out of my nose. Suddenly he let go of me and say don't worry I'm not going to let u die right now bye honey. I fell on the floor and was trying to caught my breath. I stood up and started to throw stuff. And say. LEAVE ME ALONE STOP HURTING ME LEAVE ME PLZ. joon and ravi came in and hold my hand and try to calm me down.  I started crying very hard and say let him leave me plz tell him to leave me.

 

Night Time :

It was night and suddenly I found my self sleeping. I woke up and head to the hall. I saw joon was awake except ravi was sleeping and his lap. Joon was watching a movie. J : oh hongbin hi when did u wake up are u ok. Suddenly the door knocked it was bang and leo and hyuk.       Joon got up and make ravi wake up. They came in and say hi guys we were bored that's why we came. I say better I'm happy to see u. Suddenly I went to the bathroom to wash my face and I was shaking is like something bad going to happened my heart was recing. 

 

Suddenly bang entered the restroom and say hey hongbin I really miss u. I say I miss u too with a smile on my face. B : hongbin can I hug u plz. I was surprised and I say yes sure. He whisper in my ear and say omg I miss u so bad my baby. He kissed me and I was shocked. Suddenly I fell into the kiss and he tauch my body and make me wanna freak out he was very ing hot.

Suddenly I tell him to get away. He say what happened are u ok. My body was cold and it was up to my head. I screamed and say u will pay for this for kissing my boyfriend. I pushed bang very hard to the hall. And everyone stood up and hyuk was scared. And they say what happened. The pain started in my heart. I was hurt. I got of the bathroom and everyone saw me. My body was like ice. And my heart was hurting. I screamed and say. Don't tauch hongbin again.

 

Leo say. U too get away from hongbin. Bang was try to say something. But I chock him and he can't speak any more. Joon stand up and screamed and say u better stop. And I say or what. I push joon hard and he hurt the table really bad on his head and blood stared to come out of his head. Ravi got so mad and say nooooo u . He try to do something but I push him to and fall on the floor with pain. 

 

Hyuk stared crying and try to call some one but I closed the door. And leo screamed and say. U GET AWAY FROM HONGBIN KENNNN. and I feel like me heard was almost stopped but before that. That person disappeared for ever. I fell on the floor with pain. 

 

Leo screamed and bang too. He called the mblance. And the come and took joon to the hospital he was the most one who got hurt. 

While he was at the hospital hyuk was hugging ravi and we were waiting. Bang was falling me what ken is. He say that ken is vampire ghost. Before he was alive he he loved a human and he doesn't allow. He died and he became a ghost. And if someone find out who is he and say his name while he's into some he disappear for ever. I was very surprised

 

Suddenly the doctor came out and say we are very sorry we lost him. Ravi couldn't believe it and pass out. And we all run to ravi was crying with pain. Hyuk fell on the floor and close his eyes. This is all happening because of a unknown person.


Vixx Hongbin the poor heared baby face good looking guy.

Vixx Ken the unknown vampire ghost hot guy.

B.A.P Bang Yong Guk the open minded person who is very halpful and never give up.

Vixx Leo the quiet peaceful y guy.

Vixx N the noicy, baby brain, showing off, annoying guy

Vixx Hyuk the youngers in the members cute emotinal person

Vixx Ravi the hotest face and body and his a very kind strong heart who belived in what he feels ( and also my favorite member AAHH I'M  DYINGGG SAVE ME...sorry hhhhhh )

Mbalq Joon the kind heart strong lovebale cute hot shares things funny loves everyone handsome person (which I love him so bad thats why I made him and Ravi be together in the story. But I like the part that Joon dies in because I want him to feel that smae thing that I"m feeling everyday besides him hhhhh JK hhh)

 


enjoy looking at the pictures.

inyong