Ken Get Away From Me !!!!

Dangerous Painful Love

Suddenly the door knocked and I was afraid  to open it. I was scared now of ken. And I think this is a nightmare did ken really disappeared. ? The door was knocking and knocking but I didn't open it was scared.

 

I stood up and went to the restroom and wash my face. And look at the mirror and I imagined ken in the mirror I was scared and very angry. I stepped back and say get away I hate u get away. U are crazy. Ur not a person at all..he say u are right I'm not a person. I screamed and broke the mirror of the bathroom with my hands. Cuaz I was really mad I didn't feel the pain in my hand. I got out of the bathroom and my hands were bleeding and blood falling down my hand and glass was inside my hand too.

 

Suddenly I can feel the room was spitting. I fell on the floor with a lot of pain. I was having a lot of pain. I was trying to stand up and go to my to room cuaz I want my phone to call one of my friends to come and help me. Suddenly I just can't stand up. All I could do is to scream until someone come and help me.

I screamed a lot but no one was there. Suddenly I show a shadow of a someone. He say stop screaming I will give u ur phone. Suddenly my phone was next to me and I say who are u leave me alone. And he did leave me and gone I don't know where. I pick up my phone and call leo to come and help me I was really hurt. He told me I'm coming is the door opened I say know and I just can't stand up and open it. He say ahh its ok I'll take care of it I'm coming ok. He hung up and was on his way up stairs. 

 

Suddenly leo knocked on the door and say are u next to the door I say no u can enter. He push the door and push again and again. Until it opened he was really strong. Suddenly he saw me laying on the floor and carried me up and put me inside my room. He saw my hands were bleeding and he went to bye some stuff to stop the bleeding and to make it better. And also he called someone to fix the door and the mirror.   He did NY hand and I felt better I thanked him and say no problem we are more then brothers. I hugged him and started crying. He say why would u do such a thing like that. I say I was mad of ken. Leo say what!!!?? Why what happened.

 

I told him that he is not a person at all. I don't know what is he I just want him to get away from me. I really love him leo. But today he wasn't ken that I know. Also I told leo that he disappeared. Leo say really and he say I know that. I say what. He say we know ken is a bad person and have that kind of person. No one know what is he really. But he is not normal at all. I told leo I must know. Suddenly I heard a voice it says u will find out ok. I quickly closed my ear and don't wanna hear anymore. Leo say are u ok I say I'm fine I just heard something annoying. 

 

Tomorrow : 

It was morning and I have to go to college. I head down stairs and my friends were waiting for me outside. We took the bus like always and headed to college. I saw ken was sitting in the class. And he wasn't starring at me at all. I look at him in a mean way. I just wanna scream and tell everyone that ken is a weird person who disappeared. I was really mad at him. We took a lot of lessons and it was break time. We all went out side. And I saw joon and ravi they hugged me and say we miss u I say me too. Suddenly I went outside college to take fresh air. I was all thinking about ken and what kind of person who disappears. Suddenly ken was next to me and he say hi hingbin. I was trying to egnore him and just leave. 

 

He stopped me and say. I'm sorry abt yesterday I say sorry huh. And now are u going to say sorry abt disappearing huh ken tell me. What kind of person who disappear. He say I want u to see me disappear. I say what. He told me I could of make u forget this memory. But I want u to caught me but u didn't u are domb hongbin I say how could u tell me that. I thought u loved me like how I love u. He say I did loved u and I still love u hongbin. I say ken why are u so weird person.

 

He told me u wanna know who I'm I. I'm not a person at all. U know that sometimes people can't see me at all. Put if people find out who I'm I I will disappear for ever. I say ok now I know u. And almost know who u are why are u not disappearing. He was trying to finished but joon came and say let's go hongbin we are waiting for u honey. He grabbed my hand and I don't get to hear ken all the way. Ken looked at me and laugh in a evil way. And he say to himself u will never find out hongbin and I'm going to be inside u all the time and when ever I want.