first weird meeting

Dangerous Painful Love

Morning : 

Joon had slept over at my apartment. This morning I wake up early i went to take shower and also i wake up joon to go take shower. He woke up and was already taking a shower. I was making breakfast while joon taking a long shower. I told him to hurry up so he could have time to eat his breakfast. We enjoyed our breakfast and ready to go to college.

 

We headed down stairs and knock leo and hyuks apartment. They were ready too. And we went to knock ns apartment and he say sorry guys u can go I'm not feeling well. Suddenly hyuk say ahh n u always miss and say I'm not feeling well. I was a little worried abt n saying he's not feeling well. So I told him n are u OK do u want me to stay to take care of u dude. N : oh no no hongbin that's nice of u honey thank u.                 Hyuk talked and say let's go guys. And we all took the bus for the college we went there and learned a lot of lessons. Also these guys were starring at me again and that bothers me a lot I feel like I wanna yell at them and tell them what are ing starring at but I can't do that.      

Couple minutes later : 

 

Suddenly the door of our class knocked actually the door was opened. But this is a rules. And suddenly. A cute handsome guy entered the class. He was very hot too. When we looked at him and specially me. My heart was racing very hard and don't know what's was going on with me. He starred at me too. He quickly say his name and set down on a empty spot it was closer to me and I was feeling nervous and don't know what to do.

 

After mints he was keeping starring at me and I couldn't know what should I do. He was starring with a weird way he has a cute face. And his name was ken. He wasn't laughing or even have a smile on his face. And there was something weird abt his face it was bail and it was not normal it look like ice. I felt very weird abt that that person. At the break time ken set by him self on a table and he wasn't eating is like he have a big problems with himself. Suddenly hyuk said why is this guy not eating. Is he OK and why he is sitting by him self. Hyuk said imma go sit with him. L : hyuk leave him alone we don't care. H : no leo I'm going. 

 

Hyuk went to sit with that weird man and he say hi. So ur name was ken right. That man look at him with weird crazy eyes and didn't say a word. But his reaction to hyuk was nothing and he just stood up and go with out saying anything. I was really surprised abt what he did. Suddenly joon gigles abt hyuk. Hyuk returned with embarrassment. And leo said what's wrong with this stupid guy. U see hyuk I told u to not go and we don't care abt him u see what he did to u. He just egnored u. U really deserved it.

 

Everyone thought was normal but not me. I wanna really know what's going on with this man. Does he have a lot problems or is hesick or what. I wanna know really bad. Even the way he looks very mean and evil. And not really OK at all. Suddenly hyuk said did. Something bad to that guy why did he looked at me is like I killed his mom or dad he was really mean just by the way he looks. J : its nothing just level him along and don't get anywhere near him so u won't get in trouble. All u have to do is to get away from him.

 

We returned back to class and set down. I was feeling a little sleepy. Suddenly I looked around and and didn't find ken I think he went home.    Oh my god there is something sighneficant has to do with this man. We were leading and leading again. Until we went home there were some people left early. I was feeling very tired and wanna just go home and sleep. Leo left early too cuaz he was feeling tired too.                       Today was more stuff harder than the first day. Joon hyuk and I were ready to go home ravi live close to the college so he take another way and not in the bus like us. In the bus I was all thinking abt that man named ken. And also hyuk was feeling sleepy and tired too.

Hours later :

After this long day I went home but couldn't sleep. Hyuk was here with me cuaz leo was not here and he locked his door and also hyuk forgot to get the other copy of their apartment. So he stained with me I'm the only one single they all have roommates. N and joon sleep together.      Hyuk was really feeling sleepy he said to me sorry hongbin but u need to except me u like it or not. Suddenly I laugt and say don't worry I'm not going to fired u like the others I say to him. I'm going to do something to drink. While I was at the kitchen I heard something in my ear it was really annoying me. I thought it was a fly or something. But there wasn't anything and suddenly the kitchen was cold and each time was getting colder. Suddenly I told hyuk why is it cold did u opened the condition. He said no. And I told him the kitchen is super cold. He come in to feel it and he say hongbin I can't feel any coldness.

 

I was feeling weird by what hyuk said and say I swear it was cold but botany more. Hyuk told me. Maybe ur feeling that cuaz u have fever.        Just cover ur self very will OK.  I smiled at him and say OK doctor hyuk. We enjoyed our drink and hyuk was falling asleep I bring a pillow and blanket and told hyuk to sleep will so I can cover u. I covers him and closed the lights and walked to my room.