03.

Love Me Right

SOOYEON'S POV

'Ah I'm finally done with my work for today' I stretched my tense body. 

'I don't have any thing to do today, right?' Just when I was thinking about this, my cellphone rang. 

'Mother'

"Hello?" I said to the phone

"Where are you? you do remember that today you have a blind date with the son of Park co. right?"

'Oh right I have a blind date today.' I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I'm on my way." I tapped the red button on my phone screen to end the call.

'The only time she would call me is when there is a blind date, or family meeting. When will she call me just to ask me random stuff, like just to hear my voice.' 

I took a bus to my house as soon as possible, before my mom started calling me again to nag me.

I saw this dress already hung up just outside the closet. It was probably chosen by mom. She wouldn't want me to embarrass her especially infront of Park co. son. Even if I hate it, I still have to wear it, atleast for a little while, just for my mom to see.

I drove to the hotel on my own even though my mom forced me to use my driver, but I wouldn't be able to change my clothes if my driver was there, like he would tell mom that I changed my clothes into something weird.

That dress was a waste, since I changed my clothes into something I would always wear on daily, something a commoner would wear. I also changed my makeup into like smokey eyes, which was a little too weird, I kinda look like a goth, everybody is going to look at me. But that's alright, as long as that Park co's son dislike me.

When I was about to go inside the elevator, I saw this cute guy, kinda looked like puppy, I hope that's not rude. But anyway, he looked like someone familiar, someone I used to know. But I just can't seem to remember.

I get out of the elevator at 2nd floor to meet my date I don't even want to meet. I asked the waitress there for the reservation reserved under the name 'Park Chanyeol' just like my mom said.

The waitress me to the seat which was like close to the elevator, which is good. The bad news is he's already sitting there. awesome.

I stand infront of him. "Park Chanyeol-ssi?" I called his name only to find him staring at me waiting for me to talk. "I'm Kim Sooyeon" I bowed a little and sat infront of him.

"Wow, I don't know how you can come here wearing this thing. All I know is you don't respect me." he scoffed.

"Yes I don't respect you so you might as well tell your mom that you dislike me." this is what I want, I want him to dislike me so I wouldn't have to be forced engaged with him like I also want to marry only someone I love, like everybody else.

"Why should I?" he smirked. What's with this guy?!

"Well, I don't respect you and you don't respect me, so lets not meet each other anymore." I said without any expression.

"If I don't want to?" he smirked again. this guy seriously pissed me off.

"Why wouldn't you?"

"What If you acting like this makes me more interested?" This guy is insane. Can someone take him to the hospital?

"I don't care of anything at all. So lets not meet again." I leave my seat and went to the elevator.

I was already in the parking lot when I saw the same cute guy tapped my shoulder.

"Yes?"

"Kim. Soo. Yeon." He called my name, and suddenly I realized that his voice was so familiar.

"How did you know my name?" I just stared at him for a while.

"Finally I found you, Kim Sooyeon." He suddenly hugged me like I was something so precious but I didn't move, as if my body is reacting on its own, as if I actually recognize him.

"Who are you?" 

"Byun. Baek. Hyun." Byun baekhyun. You're back.

"Byun Baekhyun" those words came out of my mouth like a melody and my body suddenly move on its own and hugged him back so tightly, I want to stay with him.

"I miss you. Kim Sooyeon." He hugged me tighter.

 

 


BYUN BAEKHYUN'S POV

I was eating with Yeollie when I saw this girl eating alone. She looks so familiar, there's something about her that makes me keep looking at her. Like she was a treasure I found. She has this cold atmosphere around her but it attracts me more. But why is she sitting alone? Does she have no friend? Why is sh-

"Oi Baekhyun, What are you looking at?" Yeollie suddenly called me and distracted me.

"Oh Chanyeol-ah! no I wasn't looking at anything." I somehow faked my smile.

 

 

"So how about Taeyeon?" he asked

"Oh Taeyeon? we broke up.” I replied him without any emotion.

“Why? I thought you like her?” no I didn't, maybe I did used to. But she was just a distraction from me having thoughts about Sooyeon.

"Too cocky and braggy." She was a distraction until she started annoying me by bragging her wealth. Little did she know that I'm not what she thought I was.

 

 

“So who are you having an arranged date with?” Yeollie said he have a blind date today.

“Youngest child from the owner of Kim entertainment apparently.” he sighed. Wait, If its youngest child from the Kim's then, Sooyeon-ie?!

“She had a lot of scandals going on.” Of course she has. She was a rebel since she was small. Maybe I was attracted to her because of that.

“C’mon she might not be that bad.” more like she's not bad at all. 

 

I dropped chanyeol in the lobby and park my car at the parking lot. I went inside the hotel and took an elevator. The elevator stopped at B1, and there I saw the girl I saw at lunch. She wore crop-tee, jeans and converse shoes. Her makeup was smokey, like a rebel. She kinda remind me of Sooyeon. She went out at the 5th floor and I kept the elevator door open and watch her. I was right, she was meeting Yeollie.

She's Kim Sooyeon.

So I waited at B1 since she park her car here and wait for her. and about 15 minutes I saw her coming out of the elevator, but she doesn't seem to see me. So I tapped her shoulder.

"Yes?" she asked cutely.

"Kim. Soo. Yeon." I called her name and it came out of my mouth like it was something I used to always say.

"How did you know my name?" She stare at me with those puppy-like eyes.

"Finally I found you, Kim Sooyeon." she was a treasure, atleast for me, she was my everything, I hugged her tightly.

"Who are you?" She didn't pushed me away, she just stood there.

"Byun. Baek. Hyun." I said my name.

"Byun Baekhyun" my name coming out of sounds like a melody, like a song, like everything I wanted to hear. She hugged me back tightly like she don't want to let me go at all.

"I miss you. Kim Sooyeon." and I hugged her tighter than ever, I don't want to lose her ever again.

 


Guess who's finally here after like forever?
ME!
Sorry guys If I haven't been updating for so long.
I was a little too busy with school since its my last year.
6 months to graduating!
anyway I hope you like it ^^