01.

Love Me Right

Do you ever feel like your parents treated you unrightfully?

Do you ever feel like your parents fault you for something you didn't even do?

Do you ever know they feelings when your mom slapped you even though its not your fault?

Do you ever think like they're not your parents?

Do you ever took a DNA test just because they treated you that badly?

Do you ever get used to being hit so much to the point that you don't even cry anymore when anyone hit you?

Do you ever know what does it feels like when your parents hate you?

Do you ever feel that you're the only one that is treated this way?

Do you ever feel not loved that you became cold to people?

Do you ever treated that badly that you can't trust anyone? that you lost all of your feelings?

 

Because I do.

 

My mom never even carried me once when I was a baby, it was always my babysitter.

All childrens have mistakes, people should just scold them softly, but my mom hit me, not once, not twice, uncountably.

When I was 8, I was a rebel, but I was being careful not to make mistakes. Once when I was in primary school, my schoolmate took my book, I got mad and she cried, even though I'm pretty sure it was an act, my teacher called my mom. I explained to her everything, but she started hitting me, even though it wasn't my fault.

As I grew up, whenever she hit me, I never cried again. Why? maybe because I don't feel anything because I got hit too much, maybe I got used to it.

My mom, never really treat me like I was her daughter. So one day, I stole her toothbrush to check for DNA. But the result said that there's 99.9% compatiblity. She was my real mom afterall.

I studied really hard at school and when I was 16, I graduated earlier than most student. I went to university in US right away, taking fashion design as I was interested in that since I was a kid. I got laude, so I graduated in 3 years, I was 19.

6 months ago, I started looking for a job and got one in Tiffany&co, just because I don't want to spend my time in this house like hell. I don't have any share, I feel like I was adopted even though I'm not. I kinda think of leaving this house and starting to live on my own, and to earn the money I work part-time at Tiffany&co. Of course it was a secret, even though brothers knew it but my parents and sister don't. Probably my parents would say I'm a troublemaker again if they knew, but its not like the first time. 

My sister and brothers were always supporting me and I'm glad I have them. Taehee unni is married so she doesn't live in our house but in his husband, Jung's. Soohyun oppa? he's the oldest son so he got the biggest share of the company, so he's always busy, but he's always there for me. Joonmyeon oppa is the only one that have time to go out with me since he's the third son, he do have a share but he's not that busy. So I guess I'm the only one that don't have a share, but lets just think positively, I can go out anytime I want because I don't have any responsibility with the company.

 


A/N: I'm sorry for the short update T T but I hope you like it! I'll see you when I update the next chapter ;)