02.

Love Me Right

'RING RING' a loud noise came from a small gadget, an Iphone 6.

 

In a huge pink bedroom, a young woman with her lion hair squirms around the white queen-sized bed. With her eyes still closed, her hands try to find the source of the loud noise. 

 

"Ugh! shut up!" she groans as if the alarm can hear her voice. She tried to sleep again but the loud noise called alarm won't let her.  She opened her eyes slowly, and while she was still half-asleep, she look for her phone only to find it beside her bed. She turned off the alarm and was about to sleep again until she opened her eyes as big as she can and is now fully-awake. "ITS 8AM ALREADY?! I'M LATE!" she shrieked and started running around to the bathroom to took a bath for a fast as she could.

 

 

 

“Kim Sooyeon! You’re late again for the hundredth time!” an old man, about 40s scold her angrily. “If you come late once more, I’ll fire you!” he continued. ‘Ugh he’s not even my boss. Why so strict.’ she speak to herself while rolling her eyes mentally. "Yes I'm sorry." She bowed.

 

 

 

It was lunch already. She went to the cafeteria to eat, alone. She doesn’t have any friends, she thought that all people are fake, they just want to be-friend with her just because she’s rich. People tried to be-friend her if they knew she’s a conglomerate, but ignore her if they think she’s poor, that’s society. She had a lot of friends like that in high school until she heard them talking behind her back, so she decided rather than having fake friends, its better to be alone. It doesn’t feel that bad, she kinda like being alone sometimes although the other times she feel lonely.

 

There he saw her eating alone. There something about her that makes him keep looking at her, as if he was a magnet and she was a steel. The mysterious-cold atmosphere she had really attract him in a weird way. He kept having thoughts like ‘why is she sitting alone?’ or ‘where’s her friends?’ “Oi Baekhyun, what are you looking at?” A tall man that looks like a chesire cat with his deep voice distract him from looking at that mysterious girl. “Oh Chanyeol-ah! no I wasn’t looking at anything.” He smiled to his best friend. 

 

“So how about Taeyeon?” his best friend asked. 

“Oh Taeyeon? we broke up.” He replied emotionless

 

 

 

-flashback-

 

 

He walked to the probably most expensive apartment in seoul, wanting to meet his girlfriend, to break up with her.

He walked inside the gold elevator and pressed number ’20’. He went outside when the elevator open, searching for Kim Taeyeon’s room.

 

201,

 

202,

 

203,

 

204,

 

205,

 

206,

 

207,

 

208 found it. 

 

He pressed the bell and in a second a pretty blonde girl came out of the room and hugged him tightly. He struggled from her hug, he hated it. 

“Lets go in first.” He broke the hug and went inside the luxury apartment. 

“What are you doing here? You don’t come here often.” She said with a lot of aegyo while closing the door of her apartment. 

“Just want to end things with you.” He said without any emotion.

“What?! why?! I will give you anything you want just don’t break up with me.” she begged desperately.

“You’re quite cocky even though your parents business are nothing to look up to.” He smirked.

“W-what?! Yo-“ before she could continue, he went out of the apartment, leaving her dumbfounded.

 

 

-end of flashback-

 

 

 

“Why? I thought you like her?” he did like her, or more like used to.

“Too cocky and braggy.” Its true, he used to like her until she showed her true-self, cocky and braggy, he got tired of her.

“Well then, there’s a lot of fish in the sea, you can just find another one.” His best friend winks cheering him up.

“Oh right didn’t you said you have an arranged date today?” he remind his friend.

“Oh yes! Thanks god you remind me, or mom’s gonna kill me.” The chesire-cat guy laughed, looking totally the same as chesire-cat. 

 

 

“So who are you having an arranged date with?” Baekhyun asked while driving.

“Youngest child from the owner of Kim entertainment apparently.” Chanyeol stopped grinning and sighs loudly.

“Why are you sighing? You don’t usually sighs.” If chanyeol sighs, you know its that bad.

“She had a lot of scandals going on.” He sighs for the second time which isn’t normal for the happy virus.

“C’mon she might not be that bad.” Baekhyun tried to cheer his friend up.

 

 

What do you think will happen next? Is she that bad?

If you want to know please wait for the next chapter!

 


I don't usually write this long but this one is for you guys! ^^

Hm, I'm not really used to writing in 3rd pov, so it would be kind of weird... is it? Do you think its better if I write in 1st pov for the oc only? or 1st pov for oc and baekhyun and maybe chanyeol or just like this, 3rd pov? 

And please understand that english is my second language so if there are grammar errors just bear with it.

Oh and I'm sorry if bringing Taeyeon here kinda shocking. No, I don't hate taeyeon or her relationship with baekhyun, its just that she kinda fits for the role, and no she's not the villain here, she's only here for a cameo role.