Interest

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's monday again, which means I have school. I lazily prepared and went downstairs for breakfast. Then I realized that it was already 7:45! Class starts in 15 minutes omo! So I grabbed my breakfast and said goodbye to my parents. Good thing I made it, last minute. When I entered the room, the teacher wasn't there yet. My classmates were looking at me as if I was an alien. I just shrug it off.

Lunch came. Throughout the class I could feel stares including one from my cold seatmate. I just ignored them. As I made my way to the restroom, someone blocked my way. 


"So, you think you're pretty enough to be a model? Pfft. You look ordinary."


I ignored her. "Are you ignoring me? You think you're so good. You won't even be popular. You won't get jobs with a face and body like yours."


"If you say so." I replied.
 *Doesn't she have anything better to do? I don't even know her.*


I left and made my way to Taehyung's classroom.


"Oh Ji eun-ah!"


"Taehyungie, let's eat together, everyone is looking at me in a weird way." I pouted.


"Haha, that's because you're the new talk of the school, being a model. You didn't even tell me." He pouted cutely.


"Aigoo. Taehyungie I'll tell you everything from now on. By the way, do you know the girl who wears a short skirt, shoes with high heels, has bangs and medium length hair, and somehow rude."


"You must be talking about Jiae. Why? Did she hurt you?"


"Ani. She just told me that I look ordinary and other things."


"Aish. She's just envious."


"Let's not talk about her and just eat."


We had a fun time eating and talking.

But now it's time for class again.
*Ugh, why isn't Taehyung in my class*


I listened to the teacher and then the bell rang.


*Finally!*


I was the last one to leave the classroom, I wouldn't want to bump into someone who would just insult me. I was fixing my bag while walking out when I bumped into someone and fell on my .


"Ow! That hurts." I felt a cold glare so I looked up. My eyes widened. It was Myungsoo or L as others call him.


"I'm sorry I didn't watch where I was going." I said. He didn't even help me stand. He just left.
*How rude.*


After that, I went outside the gates and saw Mr. Park waiting for me.


"Sorry, you must've waited for a long time."


"Ani, it's fine. Kaja?"


She didn't know that some people were watching her.


"So she's the model?"


"Yeah."


"She's pretty."


"I guess."


"Woah, hyung just admitted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter