Sulking

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Jieun and Myungsoo went to school. Jieun arrived earlier than Myungsoo. She hasn't come to school for 3 consecutive. When she entered the room, she saw three black notebooks on her desk. There was a note on the first page of the  first notebook as usual: 'You haven't been to school lately, I hope this will help. I will continue to help you :) Good luck! ;)' Jieun smiled while reading that note. *Man, I owe this person a lot.* She thought.

 

Just then, someone hit her head with a notebook. 

"Yo, good morning." Who else would it be? Taehyung wouldn't hit her like that, and he's in a different class. Gikwang is too gentle to do that. Of course it was Myungsoo. Jieun returned his greeting with a glare.

"What a way to greet someone back. It's nice to see you too." Myungsoo pouted and sat on his seat. He kept quiet yhtoughout the first class.

*Is he sulking? He hasn't said a word! That's weird though, he's usually stubborn. I wonder what's wrong. Ani, he'll be back to his self during lunch.* Jieun shook her head.

 

But she was wrong, Myungsoo kept quiet at lunch. He just ate quietly and then stood from his seat.

"L! Where are you going?" Gikwang asked but Myungsoo did not reply and just left.

"What's wrong with him?" Gikwang asked.

"Yeah, he usually teases you, Jieun." Taehyung added.

"Aish. Molla!" Jieun stood and left the cafeteria.

Taehyung and Gikwang were left dumbfounded.

 

Jieun didn't see Myungsoo after lunch. He skipped classes.

*Aish, we weren't around for days and he's skipping classes? Is he really upset with me? What should I do? We even act together. What if he suddenly quits because he doesn't want to work with me? Aish! Why am I getting worked up over this?* Jieun sighed.

 

Meanwhile i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter