Nothing and a Drama

It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the other hand, Myungsoo couldn't sleep. He can't believe he kissed you, and you kissed him back. *Maybe she was just caught in the moment.* Myungsoo thought.

"Aish! Myungsoo what were you thinking? You stole her first kiss! How could you do that? You ruined it for her!" Myungsoo said, frustrated.

"I should apologize to her tomorrow." Myungsoo mumbled before he fell asleep.


The next day, Jieun and Myungsoo were quiet. Taehyung and Gikwang were still absent.


During lunch, a hand grabbed her arm again. And it was Myungsoo again.

"Jieun-ah."

"What is it?" Jieun asked, nervous.

"I'm sorry."

"Pardon?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for stealing your first kiss. Don't worry, it meant nothing. You can forget about it if you want."

Jieun couldn't say anything. As Myungsoo said that it was nothing she felt a pang inside her.
After that, Myungsoo left.


*What was that?* Jieun thought, still not calm.

Then, her phone rang. It was her manager.

"Yoboseyo? Unnie, what is it?"

"You've received an offer to become a cast of a new drama, just a short one. You know, one of those less than 20 episodes kind of drama. We'll talk about it tomorrow so you won't be able to go to school."

"Me? But I'm not an actress unnie."

"They said that your face matched the character so they'll see your acting skills if you agree."

"Arasso. We'll see tomorrow."

"Mm. Annyeong!"

"Deh annyeong!"

*Oh my gosh, me in a drama? I can't imagine myself acting!* Jieun thought


The next day, Jieun was picked up by her manager. They went to LOEN Ent.'s cafe to talk about it.

"So the drama is entitled 'Loving You' they want to see your skills if you can act well then they'll give you the main role. If not, a supporting role. It is about a beautiful girl who is straightforward and brave and likes a guy 2 years older than her. They were really close since they were young, they're neighbors. The girl liked the guy since they were young. But one day, the guy got a girlfriend, he really liked the girl but she dumped him. The guy tells the girl the story, knowing she would comfort him. That's about it, the script isn't done yet."

"Mm. Interesting."

"Can you act?"

"I guess so. I don't know. But if it's work, I'll find a way."

"Okay then. So you accept?"

"Deh."

"Arasso, let's go to KBS then."


In the room, Jieun was nervous.

"Unnie, what do I do? I don't know if I can do it well."

"Relax, and do what you think is the right thing to do. Act as if you're the girl with the unrequited love."

"But I don't know how it feels to be in love or even like a person." Jieun sighed.

"Do you really not know? Think of Myungsoo."

"B-bwoh? Why is Myungsoo suddenly mentioned?"

"Just do it."

"B-but-"

Before Jieun could say anything more, she was called because it was time for her to act.

"IU-ssi, it's your turn. Read these lines here." The person gave a piece of paper.

"Deh."

Jieun sighed. She started to act.

"If only oppa sees me as more than a childhood friend... Aish! Eunji, you fool! You can never be more than his childhood friend! You're just a dongsaeng! You don't even have a chance..."

Tears started falling from Jieun's eyes.

"He already has a girlfriend you fool, just move on..." Tears kept falling.

"Okay that's enough!" The director said.

"Jieun-ah!!! You did well!" Jieun's manager said as she handed Jieun some tissue paper.

"No way, I don't think I did that well, I'm nervous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter